Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

She smiles. “Thanks... I know, it’s just that I got used to relying on myself... it feels weird to let others take the weight sometimes. Like I’m being lazy.” Ryuko shook her head. “Hey, why don’t we make this a training exercise. You can ask any question you want, and I’ll answer honestly, but...you have to keep up with me!” She starts jogging.

"You're not lazy. You're one of the hardest working people I know," Diego told Ryuko with a smile. However, he then saw her smirk before he saw her run off. He took a deep breath and began jogging to try and keep up with her. "What's some of your favorite food?" Diego was asking her as he was doing his best to keep up with her. He could run mroe or less all right, but endurance was not his strong suit, especially since he had asthma when he was younger.

“Lemons. Raw, unpeeled. Weird, I know.” She chuckles, turning onto the grass, legs working as she ran up the small but steep hill, glancing back at him.”Come on. I’ve giving you free reign to ask anything and you choose that?”

Diego saw her running up the hill and he paused to take another breath before going to run up the hill. He ran and walk a lot to help lose weight so it was helping.

“I don’t wanna ask anything insensitive,” Diego asked her as he made his way up to her and still thinking about a question. “How much do you really like me?” He couldn’t help but blurt out in a moment of instinct.

“A lot. I’m a little surprised, honestly, but I’m actually really fond of you.” Ryuko said, picking up the pace a bit. She was also surprised with how easily she’d known. She’d expected it to be this long confusing bout of introspection, but no. “I don’t know you too well, but you’re a great guy, from what I’ve seen.”

Diego smiled at her as he was doing his best to pick up her pace. "T-that means alot. And you're awodnerful woman," Diego told her with a big smile on his face as he was doing his best to keep up with her. "Do you see us going all the way?" Diego asked her as he was getting his second wind with keeping up.

“Maybe. Honestly it depends on how you handle the foreplay. If I feel safe and comfortable with you? Probably, yeah.” Ryuko blushed, slowing down a bit to let him keep in stride with her. “Why? Been thinking about it?”

Thanks to her slowing down, Diego was better able to keep up with her and he was blushing with her.

“A little and I guess even more. You’re the first girlfriend I ever had and since I was a kid, I guess I always pictured myself getting married and starting a family,” Diego confessed, blushing harder at how open he was being.

“Slow down there, Diego. Marriage? Come on. I’m not even done with high school. I still want to enjoy the freedom of being an adult.” She smiled. “Lets just stick with enjoying what we have for now.”

Diego blushed more with her comment, but he did smile back as he was going with her. "Granted, once you finish your online schooling, what would you wanna do?" Senketsu asked her. Diego himself also wondered. He knew Ryuko could probably get some sort of desk job because of her sister's connections. "I mean, Mako actually can do well as a business if she's motivated," he added, recalling how she went when she became the President of the Fight Club with the paperwork.

“Honestly? I’m not sure. I was thinking of getting a job to pay for martial arts lessons, then trying to get into the MMA circuit. Of course, I had to ditch that plan, because I have an unfair advantage.”

“That and I thought you were tired of fighting,” Senketsu added to her statement. “What else would you wanna do? Like when you were a little girl?” Diego asked as he was keeping up with her.

“Not sure.... I think I’d want to be a therapist, actually. Learn to help people that have been through a lot.” Ryuko shrugged.

“That actually sounds really fascinating,” Diego said, not expecting a response like that from her. He smiled before he went and hugged her while they were running.

“Another question would be that do you ever see yourself as no longer a fighter persay?” He asked.

“I’d like to be able to stop fighting someday, because it means all the battles that needed to be won are over.” Ryuko sighed. “But there’ll always be something.”

“Yes, but we can’t always be the ones fighting,” Diego said as he went to hug her. It was not only to allow him to catch his breath, but also to comfort her.

“And whatever happens, we’ll face it together,” Diego told her with a smile.

Ryuko smiles and hugs him tightly, patting his back. “Thanks... it’s nice to have friends.” Sure, Senketsu counted, but.... he couldn’t really hold her, and let her feel a human touch, now could he?

"Likewise," Diego said, savoring the tight hug he was giving to his girlfriend. "Well, he's more than your friend now, isn't he?" Senketsu teased Ryuko lightly before they seperated. "Should we continue running?" Diego sked Ryuko.

“If you want. Or we could start heading back to one of our places.” Ryuko looked around. “We should spar sometime. Get some practice.”

"Maybe yeah. We could relax and call your friends so we can meet up for lunch and discuss this," Diego told her before she mentioned sparring. "Well, you'd kick my butt easily, but then again, I like women who could kick my butt," Diego said with a smile on his face.

“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to be gentle.” She smiled. “I’ll make the call, but they have their own lives now... or they’re trying to. They’ll probably respond once I fill them in.”

Diego smiled at her before he embraced her once more. "That's true, though it's only been about several months and the sooner we target this cult, the better," Diego explained to her with a smile.

“Alright, come on. We’ll head home so we can et some workout clothes, then work up a real sweat before lunch.” Ryuko seemed to suddenly realize what someone with a dirtier mind might assume, “by which I mean actually working out,” not that sex didn’t burn calories too but... she barely knew the guy. The kissing was great, and she did have... needs, but she wasn’t sure if she was comfortable being that intimate yet.

"Well, I need to buy some. I didnt bring any workout clothes," Diego told her before he couldn't help but realize how she made her comment. Senketsu actually cackling at the two of them made, Diego blush even more. "I've never been much to enjoy working out or such, but maybe doing it with you will make it easier," Diego said before he blushed even harder, realizing how that came out.

"You know what I mean," he said as Senketsu continued laughing at the two.

“Right. Just don’t stare,” too much, she added mentally. “Let’s.... lets just get to my place so I can grab my workout clothes, then go to the mall to find something for you.”

Back
Top Bottom