Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cry wolf (Poseidon and vampire07)

fang didnt care, he rolled with it, savored it, the feel of her breasts pressed into his chest with her hands, all of it. his hands slid through her thin soft fur along her legs and ass and up her back. slowly his balls were growing tight again as his body slowly reloaded another release. the way her body responded to his was perfect and he couldnt be happier, and unlike a fellow cats cock with its little barbs or a horses with its broad blunt head, his was ideal for pleasure and enjoyment.

Breaking the kiss as she felt her orgasm climbing rapidly. Her hands grabbed holds of his shoulders with her hips going down to have his cock go deep as possible until a point her pussy was wrapped tightly around his thick cock. Lillian moaned loudly with her cumming over his cock with her squirting which soaked his fur.

fang groaned happily at her climax and readily flipped around pinning her under him as he started to pump her feverpitched. sitting back on his knees he could admire her beauty, how her breasts bounced with each powerful thrust, how tightly her drenched pussy gripped him, how perfect her eyes looked. his left hand held her hip and his right rested on her ribs just under her left breast. this gave him perfect control and angle to drill her relentlessly to the point they both would cum hard one last time he imagined before dropping, at least for tonight.

With him pumping into her which had her moaning for him. "Fuck Fang...." Her nails dug into the blankets under her head with her heels bouncing behind him to lightly tap his back. Panting as she felt him drilling her over and over which made her tremble. "So close, Fang! Don't stop!"

fang just smirked a toothey grin and nodded as he moved his hands hooking her legs to rest on his arms. gripping her hips and leaninf forward he went full bore and was like a jackhammer going strong. his knot thankfully was spent and he used it to his advantage to make each stroke not only drawn out to the tip, but also to put his force behind it to give it to her fast AND hard, all he needed was one last push to release one more time.

Reaching down she grabbed hold of his thighs with her holding on to him. One last roar she cummed hard over him with her hips rising abit to have some of her juices fall over the base of her tail. With her energy spent, legs weak, with her breasts heaving from her pants.

that last climax was all he nedded as he released with one last howl to the sky and filled her womb to the brim. practically laying on her his face was buried in her hair and his arms moved to wrap around her. soft content groans escapped him as his body covered hers still joined together, wrapping her in warmth and soft fur.

Even with his knot gone she felt sore from the wrestling of love making. Trembling as she wrapped her legs around his waist with her heels pressing into his ass out of instinct. The scent of sex was thick in the air as her room was closed in. With encouragement she got him unhooked from her so she can curl up with him within the blankets. He had filled her to the brim with his potent seed.

fangs body curled around hers lovingly, his face nuzzled into her hair breathing her own scent in. his arms stayed locked around her tight and his tail curled to find hers. while not as flexable as hers it still could curl to a degree and fang for the first time in a long time was content and dare say, happy. one thought made him pop open an eye with dread 'god the field day my brothers and sisters are gonna have with this one' he throught as he remembered his younger siblings, ...all 12 of them.

Little did she know he may be having a slight panic attack with the thought of his family finding out about them. With a groan she looked over her shoulder at him seeing this look on his features which struck a worried cord within her. "Fang, what is it? I thought you'd be happy on not being pent up now."

"just remembering... my younger siblings are gonna get a kick out of this... just... try not to kill em after you meet them" he said with a haldhearted chuckle. "its ok, just random thoughts, mom and dad wont care as long as i found my lifemate, not sure how gramps and granma will take it though... there, well there oldfasioned" he said with a slightly nervous expresion he tried to hide with a smile.

"ill worry about it later, we still have plenty of time before crossing that bridge, right now this is all that maters to me" he said relaxing as he tenderly kissed her. "being with you" he said with the single most loving expresion shed ever seen a male give her ever.

Though she had her own worry look. "Babe, we can avoid them if you're that worried like you said your family expects things and well you left willingly. So why go back?" Wondering now as she laid there beside him, why was he suddenly so worried when they gave him no other choice but to leave. Sighing as she kissed him. "Like you said it'll be a long time before we will discuss that."

nuzzling her hair he just relaxed "there still family, I cant avoid them forever, beside mom would never forgive me if I didnt come home for christmas" he deadpanned. "lets get some sleep, we got a good life ahead of us, and I wanna enjoy every second of it" he said with a smile as he yawned wide. the night was calm, everything was perfect and as it should be, no one would expect what theyed face though.

Agreeing with him in silence as she fell to sleep next to him. When morning came she was nuzzling her pillow as she woke up after him and found herself standing in the shower, moaning as the hot water hit her aching back. She couldn't help but to arch her back with the hot water hitting the small of her back with her raising her tail. If she didn't know better she'd thought last night was a dream but his musk was thick in her bed sheets and her pussy was sore from the savage love making.

fang had gently slipped away when she went to the shower to ready the coffe and returned to her easily slipping in with her. kissing her shoulder fang smiled as he tended to her, shampooing and conditioning her hair, lathering her body with her body wash. he enjoyed these small moments hed have now, his devotion was definatly without question.

"there, all clean" he said softly as he helpped her rinse off and even massaged her shoulders and upper back while they stood in the warm water. "I didnt hurt you too badly did I" he asked noticing her discomfort and hopped he hadnt been too rough with her as is common with wolves.

When he jumped in behind her which shocked her but moaned as she felt his hands moving over her body and through her hair. Her tail moved up between his legs to rub his drains balls. "I'm fine. It happens when I've gone without sex for awhile. Plus I'm on birthcontrol and that affects things." Alerting to him that there was little chance of her getting pregnant at this moment. With a simple kiss she got out with him and felt the large towel wrapped around them both. There was a knock at the door which she nudged him to answer while she grabbed her satin robe.

At the door was a delivery man but this was a feline delivering roses and lilies. The house cat stood there and was nervous at the sight of a large barely clothed wolf. The male cat tried to hide his arousal before handing him the flowers as they were from Lillian's ex apologizing for his treatment towards her.

fangs eyes narrowed at the little male cat, his nose now tuned in to things, looking at the flowers then the cat he snorted. "wait right there" he said turning his head "LILY, BABE YOU GOT SOMETHING HERE, BETTER COME TELL ME HOW TO HANDLE IT" he called out loudly for her. his first instincts were to ripe them apart and toss them at the cat, but he wasnt at fault and thus his sense of personal pride wouldnt allow him to punish him over her exs stupid atemps. he didnt much like the males obvious interest in him but hey to each there own, it was slightly flatering and a boost to fangs ego and confidence that lillian found him attrective, if a gay male cat found him desireable then clearly lillian did too and it wasnt all instinct.

Coming out in her red robe to see the house cat only to see the wet spot on his shorts becoming more announced. "Those are lovely!" Smiling as she took the flowers and looked the male cat over who suddenly looked down. "I hope you use that on your lover...I think they'll enjoy the rough mount."

"Yes ma'am...I think she will." He turned around quickly to run off.

Lillian smiled at Fang before walking to the sink to prepare the flowers.

"I can smell him on those flowers" fang said going to his coffee and fixed a cup. "you sure you wanna keep those? considering who they came from?" he asked innocently. fang wouldnt fall into petty jelousy, she was his, it didnt matter what the dumb mule of an ex tried to pull, she choose him.

"I like the flowers and not him. So it'd be a waste to throw these out when they are lovely. Besides you claimed my ass last night." Teasing him only to remind him she was his and his alone.

shrugging with a devilish smile he sipped his coffee, "true enough I suppose, eh if he pushes his luck again ill just throw him out again" he said smugly. "so, what shall we do today? considdering I have a day off and wont have to be back to work till tomorrow night" he said as his tail wagged. he didnt bother going and getting dressed, they were past the need now and he liked being on display for her enjoyment.

She was naked under her robe but she made herself a cup of coffee. "Well...What would you like to do?" Turning to look at him while she sipped on her cup with her leaning against the counter top's edge. Her amber eyes looked at him over the rim of her cup wondering what he wanted.

snickering he sipped his "well I would sugest round 2 buuuut I think it best we wait till you heal a bit and work ourselves up to a healthy active sex life" he said with a grin. "hmmm well weve been to the gym, so.... anything else entertaining in this town besides partying and work?" he asked playfully. hed yet to really explore and find anything, shops, theaters, musiems, hed missed out on all of it just trying to stay alive till now.

Laughing softy as she walked by and grabbed his bare ass. "Get dressed. Comfortable clothing." Smirking as she walked to her bedroom where she slipped from her robe and began to get dressed in a pair of jeans, a form fitting shirt with sneakers. Once her hair was tied up, she grabbed her purse to walk out to meet up with him.

it didnt take long for him to get dressed, a pair of boot cut blue jeans and a black fitting tank top with basic all pourpose boots. in all he looked fit, and he was all hers, stuffing his wallet in his back pocket and latching on the chain attached to it he was ready to go. opening the door he waited till she left first and locked the door behind them and kept pace at her side causing many prey to scatter and get out of there way.

Back
Top Bottom