Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cry wolf (Poseidon and vampire07)

Poseidon

Star
Fang had been in the city a month now, he hadnt found a job yet and looked rough but was making due. Till today when he got a job as a cooler at a local club, the fur pile. He was all grins and ready to howl with joy as he walked back to his spot in the park to collect his stuff and go rent a room thanks to his boss fowarding him a months pay in advance. 5000$ a month could go a long way and he was excited to get a hot meal and a warm bath.

Lillian was a curvy leopard who often visited the Fur Pile with her friends to blow off some steam. The black haired woman was walking by Fang with her friends as she got hit on for the last time.

"Girls, I had it with that place." Lillian sighed as her amber eyes held sadness in them. Her hips swayed side to side with her black skirt moving along with her steps, her blue corset held her ample breasts with her black hair in soft curls.

"Oh you're over tired from your boss riding your ass all day!" One rabbit commented as she slapped Lillian's ass which made her cry out in pain.

"TRIXIE!" Lillian snapped her fangs at the slender rabbit. "If I didn't know better it was you who encouraged the boys to keep going after my ass." She cornered her drunken friend who pleaded guilty as Lillian needed to get over her ex-boyfriend. Lillian sighed as they reached her car then she glanced into Fang's direction. "Girls, I don't need your help. Tonight...Was just a bad night lets just go on home." It was the girls declaring they go to an all night diner for breakfast foods. At this point Lillian pulled her keys out and made sure her car was lock then called a cab. That whole process didn't go to well as her friends bitched her out but when they left she was leaning against her ford focus nearly in tears.

Fang had been watching things the whole night quietly, ocasionally having the bouncers, a group of heavily muscled gorrilas toss out someone getting too roudy. Lillian had caught his eye though and didnt know why but he wanted to follow her. stepping outside he found her leaning on her car and if he didnt know any better hed sware she was crying. "miss, are you alright? are you hurt?" he asked with genuine concern. when he saw her face he was struck to his core, his ice blue eyes locked with hers and every instict in him shifted, suddenly the rest of the world could go fuck itself, this woman was all that mattered to him now.

he was tall, at least 6 foot even, broad shouldered and narrow hipped, lean toned muscle with ice white fur that bristled around his head. his black jeans and form fitting black tshirt showed off his defined muscles and his voice was deep and hide power behind it. he didnt move, he just waited, 'shes the one' he thought to himself, 'my life mate is a lepard, boy if the guys back home knew, mom and dad would be pissed' he thought thinking itd be hilarious.

Lillian was wiping her eyes at the sound of Fang's voice. "Just wonderful..." Her voice was cracking but that caused her to laugh weakly. "Nothing for you to worry about..Are you new here? I've never seen you before." Shifting in her high heels to look at the tall wolf as she stood at 5`3 but in heels she was at 5`6. Her soft tail hung low with her ears hanging down as well. The way she held her body, it screamed she was having a bad night or well a bad month.

With their eyes meeting she didn't feel the same thing he did as Leopards were more loners than seekers for companions. In silence she reached down rubbing the very cheek that just about every male was slapping or smacking to get a good feel of how tight her ass is.

"im Fang, im the new cooler here at the club, I uh, im new in town" he said as his ears layed back timidly. "look if someone hurt you or was bothering you just point the bastard out and ill have my guys toss them out so you can enjoy your night in peace" he said with a soft smile. just then one of the assholes that slapped her ass extra hard and hurt her was thrown out on his head, he was a typical dog, no restraint or control. "AND DONT LET ME CATCH YOUR SORRY ASS BACK HERE AGAIN MUTT!" shouted the gorilla that threw him out.

Confused but before she could ask him anything she saw the tri colored mutt being thrown out. "So what is it exactly you do? I never heard of a Cooler...." Glancing back at him as her tail puffed up with her eyeing the drunken dog. Though Lillian wasn't going to have a stranger go fighting for her when all she could do was stay away from the club altogether.

"I'm not going to be able to enjoy my night, Fang. My friends dragged me out for a 'girl night out' but turned into a hook up feast. Just not in the mood to be with anyone right now and didn't help my drunken friends paid the men to slap my ass and them expecting me to drive them all around time because we're "friends"..." Panting slightly as she vented out to him without realizing it. It was rare for her to vent anything out.

"basicly im the lead bouncer, things start getting nuts i sent the bouncers in to remove the problem. and if one of the bouncers cant handle it then I step in and deal with it personally" he explained. looking at the mutt as he picked himself up fang snarled and growled deeper and more ferocious than any dog, this sent the mutt running. "listen lillian im sorry about tonight, had I known what was happening id have had it delt with. my shifts about over and well" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"to say im new in town is an understatment, my home towns small so im totally lost around here. if youll allow me to try and make up for tonight perhaps we could grab a bite to eat and just talk?" he asked softly.

Perhaps talking wasn't such a bad idea and he seemed genuine about unable to catch what was going on out on the dance floor. "A wolf telling Gorillas what to do." Laughing softly she unlocked the passenger door and beckoned him to get in. "A quiet dinner on a soft chair sounds wonderful right now. Jump in and I can show you a good diner that makes things from scratch." Lillian gave him a soft smile before turning away from him and when her leg hiked up to get into her car, a flash of her garter belt popped out to reveal a knife was attached to her inner thigh. This little Leopard wasn't a defenseless one within this city.

Once Fang got into her car she drove off with him to a nice diner where she got out of the car with her shouldering her. It was a nice diner with a warm aura and atmosphere to it. "This place is popular for drunken people but get here at the right time then you get a quiet moment to actually think." Lillian looked over at him before walking ahead of him with her hips swaying side to side.

fang followed striding right behind her, she definatly had a nice ass, but fang was old school, no touching unless invited. "sounds like just the place to unwind after a long night throwing dumbasses out of my club" he said feeling relaxed and at ease. once they were seated in a booth he ordered coffee to drink and a standard breakfast platter with eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hashbrowns and 2 buttermilk pancakes.

"so where you from Lily?" he asked calling her name shorthand. sipping his coffee he sighed as the warm liquid soothed his bones and eased the tension making his fur fluff up.

"Lillian." She ordered some coffee as well with plenty eggs and biscuits. At this point she didn't feel right on him calling her Lily, not without an invite.

"I'm from here actually. Grew up in a rough part of the city but a woman was kind enough to encourage me by giving me a part time job which opened up many things for me." Lillian was looking down at her black coffee with its scent rising to fill her nose. "But what dragged you from your small town?" Finally she looked up at him.

fang took the hint and made a note to not insult her again "I was... ran out of town, the pack has no place for a wild card that doesnt follow rules that make no sense" he answered. "they wanted me to be someone im not, and marry someone I didnt love, so I had 2 choices, conform or leave" he said and looked away "im not much for being controlled by others" he said softly with a hint of disdain.

"ive always been a good fighter, dad taught me how to survive in the wild, said we could trace our liniage back to a tribe of native wolves in the northern united states" he said looking lost in thought. "so lillian, howed you have a bad month?" he asked casually and easily snapping out of his memories.

"Things weren't going right my with my boyfriend and dumped him even if I loved him.... Come to find out he was fucking two other women and really didn't care for me. Then my friends paid for those men to hit on me. Its insulting in a way." Lillian sweeten her coffee with the cream in it. Sipping on it while she sat there in thought. "Come from the bad end of the city and try to make something of yourself but yet you find those who remind you of home."

Sighing as she leaned over patting his arm. A slight chill went down her spine but she was looking right at him. "I understand about conforming. Down at that side its drugs, selling yourself, or robbing. I'm not a fan for any of that."

her touch was like an electric shock to his system and he loved it "well im glad you got out of that place, your too good a person to be treated the way you have been. and your ex sounds like a total douchebag, you deserve better than that, you deserve loyalty, respect and love" he said and couldnt help himself, his hand just went to hers and his larger hand covered hers sealing it in warmth.

"im sorry your friends treated you so poorly, it sounds like you need new friends too" he said softly. his eyes never left hers, they didnt even try sneak a look at her ample cleavage. his entire focus was on her, and if eyes truely are windows to the soul, then his was definatly laid bare and staring right back at hers waiting.

If she wasn't heart broken, her heart would be pounding from him holding her hand. With a soft smile at his comment of her needing new friends. "They are great girls just...drunk." Soon she pulled her hand away when their food arrived. In moments she was digging into the eggs as her coffee was refilled.

"Tell me about yourself, Fang." Asking him as she sipped her coffee. The strength of it chased off the liquor she consumed at the club. Perhaps her time at the club has past and she was moving on in her life to a new stage. In simpler words, her party days were over.

"not much to tell really" he said choping a bit of bacon "mom and dad were hunters, hell the whole town made a living on hunting, its a wolf thing. some of the older locals that couldnt hunt or that were too young to hunt worked the different shops. dad always said I was indipendent minded and needed to learn to follow. growing up I taught myself martial arts, swordplay, rock climbing, im more at home in the wild than anything, but I also enjoy the city, its no different than a forest or jungle, just tougher" he said with a smirk.

"im really just a nobody, only reason I got my job was the club owner saw me kick the shit out of a bunch of gang bangers. 12 on one wasnt very fair odds, they should have brought more friends" he said with quiet confidence, no boasts, just a simple statement of facts.

When he commented about him kicking ass had her laughing softly. "Perhaps." Finishing off her fluffy biscuits then she went after her eggs. "I can show you a place where you can go rock climbing." Offering it to him as she looked up at him.

"sounds great" he said with a bit of ham hanging out of his mouth trying to chew and swollow at the same time. "my days are free and my next shit doesnt start till sun down" he said with a grin as he offered he a piece of a sausage patty. to anyone looking they looked like a cute happy couple eating and talking together, especily in the cities interspecies relationships were normal.

Lillian shook her head at his offer. Though after she paid she got up but pulled out a card and slipped it to him. "My number. My weekends are free so we can try to get together." With a smile she walked outside to her car not knowing he didn't have a place to stay and she had a room open in her apartment. So in a way if he was willing to pitch in on rent and other bills then she'd may consider letting him be her room mate.

with a smirk fang tucked the card in his pocket and followed her outside streching. "say do you know anywere cheap on rent? stayed in a motel last night... never a fucking gain" he said as his shoulders neck and back popped. the sun had just crested the horizon and he was beat. "im not to worried about bills, im paid well, I just dont know where to start" he said looking down the street.

"I got a room open and was thinking of looking for a room mate." She looked at him. "You can stay until you find a place but you got to pull your weight at my place." Smirking at him as she turned to face him. "Going to run, pup?" Of course she was teasing him as with the sun rising in the East. The pair had to go and get some sleep atleast though his scent was interesting.

"whats rent? would 2000 cover my share for the month?" he asked with a smirk as he moved around to the passenger door. "if were going to do this I just need to swing by the motel and grab my stuff, 2 minutes and we can head home" he said with a smirk. he wasnt aware his natural pharamones were mixing with his scent, heavy of forests and and wildernass.

Her tail flicked side to side as he joked about the price. "That should cover the bills and rent." Once she got into her car, she drove him to the motel which reminded her to much of home. Thankfully it wasn't long she had him back in her car to head back to the upper side of town. The traffic was rough but she was swerving through the aggressive drivers with ease. In time she was pulling up into the private garage.

"Come on, Fang." Tired as she walked ahead of him with her running her fingers through her hair. Worn out and ready to crash she took him to the tower then up to her large two bedroom apartment, open concept as those who cooked could interact with those in the living room. Both bedrooms had their own bathroom so there was no need for either of them walking around naked. Inside she put her purse down and pointed to the room near the door. "That's the spare room. And I expect that two grand."

even as she was walking and talking hed pulled it out and had it in hand for her right then and there. "2 grand, as promised" he said with a smirk as he reshouldered his duffle bag. once shed taken it he saluted with 2 fingers and headed towards the spare room. "night lillian" he said as he soldiered off into his new room, it was sparcly furnashed and he was fine with that. dropping his bag he yanked his shirt off, kicked his boots off and fell into bed "lillian" he whispered her name as he drifted off to sleep.

Locking the door as she heard his boots go flying. She couldn't help but giggle at the sound but as she walked away she heard him whisper her name which made her stop at her door which was on the other side of the apartment. There was strange feelings coming up but she had to push them down before shutting her door. After stripping naked she slipped under her black blanket and nestled into her pillows. So far he hasn't asked her what her profession was and she has been lucky so far.

Yawning as she fell to sleep but when the afternoon came around; she was standing in the kitchen in a hunter green satin robe with her reading letters from publishers. A lot of them loved her ideas and were in a bidding war for her new book. Lillian was an Author, a best selling author which paid for her nice car, her apartment and such.

fang woke up shortly after and yawned as he streched and sauntered into the kitchen bare chested and to out of it to care. "coffee" he grumbled as he made his way to the coffee pot, his fur all fluffed up, his tail swinging side to side and his ears twiching as he struggled to wake up. "what time is it?" he groaned as he took a sip of coffee and leaned on the counter for support.

Back
Top Bottom