Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cry wolf (Poseidon and vampire07)

Lillian woke up to see him just staring off into space. Silently she got up and walked over to him with her cupping his cheek. "Darling, what is it?" Her voice low as her friends weren't to far from them. The little ones had gotten comfortable in here womb in which made things easier on her now.

"rough shift" he said with a sigh and nuzzled her hand "raided a dealers house tonight.... he took a boy hostage.... the boy lived but.... he got shot when swat got him, hes maybe 7, I had to hold the wound till emts arrived" he said hushed. "when swat arrived the man tried shooting again.... I had to shoot him" he said, his voice trembling.

Pulling his head to the swell of her belly letting him feel his daughters moving to comfort him. "How about I give you a small treat?" Smirking as her hand dripped down under his uniform running her nails along his chest giving him a hint.

"mmmmm we have guest babe remember" he said reminding her of the 2 women now paying attention the them and trying not to get caught. fang nuzzled her belly and puffed his chest enjoying the way her nails dragged on his chest through his fur.

"They are asleep actually." Whispering softly. "We would have been in our bed but the movie was long." Moving down between his knees to unzip his uniform. With her finger to her lips she moved licking his cock before sucking it into her mouth.

fangs groaned softly, trying not to wake the 2 who he could have sworn were up but figured fatigue was messing with him. he mouth on his cock was a welcome release, sex had become less frequint but no less passionate and hed never deny her what she wanted. his hand slid in her hair and he sat his beer down after a quick hit to enjoy her mouths work, the devotion warming his heart.

She was driving his large cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. Tonight she figured he needed a release after such a stressful day. The lack of sex was from the shifting of the litter and since the shifting she became scared of his large cock going into her womb no matter how gentle he was. Once he was soaked she looked up at him with a evil look. "Tonight I will allow you that one spot to knot..." Getting up as she turned her back to him, her gown up over her hip with her fingers pointing to the asshole. "Have a lick and enjoy all night and no worries. The little ones are asleep."

fang got up and moved behind her kissing her neck "you are so very good to me" he whispered and then licked her ear before scooping her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to there bed. laying her on there bed he stood beside her slipping his uniform off before moving onto the bed to run his hands over her body. her breasts had grown for sure, double what they used to be, and fang wasted no time sucking on them and squeezing them.

fang nodded as his mouth slowly released her breast, fetching the lube he moved behind her licking her clit to asshole, taking care to relax her and excite her. applying some lube to her asshole and then to his cock fang moved up over her and slowly rubbed the tip against her tight asshole. "your so good to me" he whispered in her ear as the pointed tip eased in slowly opening her, little by little to take his length till he was balls deep, his balls pressed tightly against her clit.

Moving to her side while he pushed deep inside her. "Fuck....Easy buddy." Smiling as she tilted her head back kissing him with his balls hitting her deep.

fang chuckled and kissed her tenderly as he eased back and forth, taking his time letting her adjust and relax to him while his hand squeezed and rolled her breast. fangs cock throbbed inside her as he worked himself up slowly, careful not to hurt her and in needed add more lube to keep is smooth.

Moaning within the kiss as she had her leg picked up letting him have some access to her ass. Her hips rolled to his thrusts knowing he was trying to be careful.

Fangs other hand went to her clit and rubbed it in slow circles before slipping a finger inside. His kisses on her neck grew needy and took her mouth as he kept pumping his cock into her. His knot was swelling and soon it was thumping at her seeking entry. "I'll he slow" he said softly as he slowly pressed his knot into her and went still letting her adjust.

Neither one was aware 2 sets of eyes were watching from the door through the crack and both were growing very arroused.

Back
Top Bottom