Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cry wolf (Poseidon and vampire07)

Trembling within his grasps while she laid there on her side with him. to have his thick slowly move within her to hit all the right spots was sending her to heaven and back. When morning came she was asleep in his arms with her feeling sore from the friction but she had hoped he had gotten off last night when his wild side has been denied.

fang slept soundly, his sore balls so empty he wondered if shed sucked them down to raisens, but he was happy, his arms snugged her tight to him as morning roused them. "mmmm good morning wife" he said kissing her neck, his hand resting over her heart while the other reasted on her belly.

His strong arm snaked up between her now bigger breasts to lay over her heart while his hand laid on her stomach. "Good morning Husband." For some reason this morning felt different. Everything out in the open as this land coaxed out honesty between lovers so they can reach a point in their lives that its hard to break from. Kissing him softly as she let him get up first but with his help she followed him back inside. "You grab a bath first. You smell like you rolled in something." Teasing him as she pulled a robe on while she slipped to the kitchen where she cooked a large breakfast of deer meat, plenty of eggs, biscuits, bacon and plenty of juice. Soon as she was done there was a knock at the door and she welcomed Tessa, Klaw, and the rest of his family with her own for the large breakfast. Once Fang appeared she went to bathe herself. After time went by she returned with loose gym shorts and a loose shirt with questions of why the name Scarlet.

"That name is so uncommon." Her mother said with her sitting with her husband and sons.

"That name just slipped out in a dream and stuck. Now we have two more names to pick or four." Lillian smiled softly as she let her mother rub her stomach while she commented on the first grandchild within wedlock. "James." Lillian looked to her older brother who sighed. He commented he got himself snipped but his girlfriend got pregnant and he's challenging the paternity test once the child is there. "So you tested as no swimmers?" James the older brother nodded. "I'm not paying for it." There was laughter as it seemed Lillian achieved something her family never did. "I'm thinking Dominic and Zang if the other two are boys then....I don't know about the girl names yet." She looked over at Fang thinking if his family had ideas.

"Luna was my great great grandmothers name, she was one of the few female shamens and commanded great respect, and maybe Sol, its a name from the family records" he said with a smirk. "she was an immagrant from norway, she couldnt have children, but she was a powerful warrior and married one of the brother shamens centuries ago" klaw said as he strode up beside fang. "so you were paying attention to grandfathers lessons after all" fang teased with a jab to klaws side making them both chuckle.

With her listening to Klaw seeing he was in high spirits but she hadn't seen Tessa around just yet. "So Tessa disappeared?" She figured Tessa was resting up from taking it all. Afterall she was sore her first time. "I do love those names. Be funny if Scarlet turned out to be a Shamen instead of Luna." Giggling softly with her nuzzling Fang's side.

Klaw couldn't help but laugh "tessa opted to stay home, said itd be embarrassing to be walking around bowlegged" he said with a laugh. "Klaw!" His mother said chastising his remarks but this made everyone laugh. "Hey stranger things have happened, im just happy they come safe and whole" fang said with a smile and nuzzled lilians hair to which everyone agreed.

When Klaw joked about Tessa being bowlegged, she didn't laugh but Fang did. Though she just stood there in silence while she bit her tongue. Since she did want to say "She's use to the embarrassment, Klaw. Remember you picked the Tribe's Whore." But with her hormones still unstable, she figured it was best she just hide her face in Fang's side. The twin of Lillian's was going to ask if she was okay but their mother told him it was her hormones and she's trying to be polite.

Fang chuckled "be nice" he said trying not to laugh at the situation . "Its ok" klaw said crossing his arms "i know tessas no angel, shes made her fair share of mistakes, but shes making things right" he said proudly as he held his head up with a smile.

"I didn't say a word to either of you." She said to them both with her pointing to them both. "Klaw if you're not careful I'll be making you babysit the triplets when they are at their worst."

both males blinkd and looked at eachother "she wouldnt?" klaw asked a bit worried now "she would" fang deadpanned making those around them laugh. "spirits help us if there anything like we used to be" klaw said rubbing his face "oh come off it, we didnt get in that much trouble" fang said indignantly. "ha only cause we never got caught" klaw said pointing at fang and noticed there mom eyeing them "boys" she said in her mom voice "shit" fang said looking about to panic.

"You two going to panic now?" Lillian was laughing at their reaction which made her shake her head. "If they are all girls then you better keep them safe Klaw and treat them like ladies." Her voice was stern and cold as she looked at the males. Her eyes fell on her brothers, father, her in laws and Fang. "I want my daughters or sons to know how to treat women or expect how to be treated by men."

they all looked at eachother a bit taken back "no worries, right boys?" her father in law said and was answered with shouts of yes. her mother in law martha crossed her arms "you lot better not try and make them act like boys" she said sternly tapping her foot. all of the girls laughed except the 2 youngest who got huffy as they were both tomboys and proud.

Lillian looked to the younger ones then to Martha. "Nothing wrong with being Tomboys. I was often hosed in the backyard with my brothers when we returned from creeks and had mud fights." Her eyes fell on the two girls. "I just want my daughters know what they deserve from a mate and not to accept anything less. That's the point."

"true, I just worry, I want my grand daughters to have every advantage in life, life for our tribe hasnt been easy" she said uncrossing her arms and then looked at her 2 eldest. "you 2 better not screw this up, fang I expect to see my grand daughters for every holiday, and klaw if you vanish again so help me ill..." she said in mom mode turning around to see the 2 of them running like the devil was after them. "get back here you cowards" she shouted stamping her feet making everyone laugh hard.

Lillian smirked as she leaned over to Martha. "I can pack up and leave Fang here." Of course she was teasing about leaving Fang there but after the whole gathering was done she spent time with Fang then when they got home back to their rebuilt home. Weeks went by as she had Fang attend one of her pregnancy check ups. There on the ultra-sound screen was three little forms.

The rabbit doctor smirked. "Well it looks like a tiny little girl....Another girl....OH! a BIG BOY up there!" She pointed at the bottom of the image seeing the boy took up a lot of the room making his sisters smaller.

fang was wide eyed with excitment and ran out the door shouting "im a father im a father wooo ha!" before running back in and kissing her with excitment. his ear to ear grin was bright as his tail just wouldnt stop wagging, ears perked up and fur fluffed out, he was without a doubt the happiest man in the world.

His shouting shocked her which made her jump but her doctor held her in place. "FANG!" Once he got back with the biggest smile on his face. "I told you that you were going to be a father."

The doctor calmed the two down. "Sir, she needs to be stress free. That tiny fetus is fighting with two bigger siblings and we need to give that tiny fetus a fighting chance. Something tells me that one didn't have a long nor a happy life." The doctor said in passing leaving the two alone while Lillian growing silent.

"She's right, Fang. Scarlet was a weak child." Sitting up as she pulled her dress down over her large stomach. "That toy I found...That was where she died. Her siblings and her played hide and seek....They didn't make an effort to find her but her parents did. Mother wailed as her father scolded the others for even letting her out of their sights." Her hand ran over the forming cubs as she felt some shifting. "I'm at 5 months now and I want Scarlet to have a full happy life." Her amber eyes looked up at Fang to show what she meant. "I want a lock on that secret door that only you and I can reach. I don't want any child getting stuck in there."

fang nodded "agreed, this time things will be different for her" he said tenderly as he rested his hand on hers and locked eyes with her. "and her siblings will be taught the value of looking after there sister and protecting her" he said solomly before kissing her tenderly. "this time she gets to grow up and have a full happy life" he said with a smile, pride filled him and he knew he wouldnt fail any of them.

"Ok now help me down. I can't see the metal step." Laughing as she held on to his hands as it was hard to look over her large belly. Once she was walking out and down the streets. Lillian saw there was exercise classes for pregnant women. But her focus was taken away when her so called friends called out.

"Oh Lily!" The fox, mutt of a wolf and a rabbit walked over. Of course in skin tight clothing. "Oh dear! Can't say no to sweets huh?" The fox teased but seemed genuine about the joke.

"Trying to drive someone away?" The imbed wolf looked to Fang with her pressing her breasts up but the fox gabbed her ribs making her yelp.

Lillian shook her head. "You can say that. I mean I nearly suck him off day and night. Plus with me feeding triplets its sort of hard to satisfy four people." The fox and the rabbit squealed in joy of the news. "So that's why I've kept quiet as we wanted to ensure they will take plus upon doctor's orders I need to stay relaxed and calm as 1 fetus is in danger right now."

The two who were excited were worried now. The two were going on about if she needed anything that they will be there to help. Even if to stay the night while Fang was working. The female wolf stood there in silence then walked over to Fang whispering to him.

"If she ever denies you anything. You know my number is in her phone. Call me up and I'll fulfill every desire you have...No matter how freaky it can get." She winked before walking away from the group like she intended to be Fang's side piece atleast.

fang gave a disgusted look at her back and spat into the street "I wouldnt fuck that bitch with a sharks dick" he muttered when she was out of ear shot. the other 2 he reguarded with a friendly smile "sorry ive kept her away so long, but your friend" he said not bothering to hide his disdain for her aditude as he nodded in her direction "isnt exactly good company" he said flatly. "but you 2 are more than welcome to come around, im sure my wife would enjoy the company" he said making her friends squeil like piglets when they noticed the ring.

The fox looked up at Fang and shrugged. "You wolves tend to be more blunt and snap teeth when one is to persistent. Since she's a hybrid then why don't you do the same?" The red fox was nodding to their friend in the distance who was on her phone waiting for the others to return.

The gray rabbit sighed. "She'll keep after you. Since high school she's been able to steal boyfriends and husbands left and right. So with her in a dry spell and she knows interspecies relationships doesn't last long....She's using that to her advantage."

Lillian looked away as if this female had hurt her in the past before but she blamed the males who went after her when they knew they were together. "Fang..." Lillian spoke up as she looked at him. "Do as you want." That was the same line she used when the two were in the park when the same girl approached him when she was in heat.

fang growled "ive been polite till now, if she tries anything again she wont like how I react, im sick of her games" he said sternly. "lilians my mate and I wont betray her" he said putting his arm around her. "lets get some lunch babe, your eating for 4 now and scarlett needs to keep her strength up" he said kissing her cheek tenderly making the girls hearts melt at his devotion and love. "would you 2 care to join us? my treat" he offered with a friendly smile hoping the friendship between lilian and the 2 could be salvaged and repaired, the fox and rabbit clearly seemed more self controled and caring about lilian than the bitch mutt.

The two nodded and followed the two. Of course the ladies pushed Fang aside so they could feel the large belly. In moments there was a strong kick making Lillian groan. "Stop tickling them! I punched Fang for that the other day." The girls giggled as they sat to where Fang could be next to Lillian.

"Come on, let us plan your baby shower!" The Rabbit was begging with her big ears laying down. The two women were begging both Fang and Lillian.

Lillian couldn't help but laugh at their pleading eyes and slight pouts. "Fine! You two can plan it but our place." She put her hand onto Fang's hand.

fang chuckled and agreed as well "one condition, keep you know who out of it, shes bad news and doesnt need to bringg her negativity around lily or our children or home" he said with a smirk. "other than that im ok with it" he said and smiled at lilian lacing her fingers with his.

The ladies nodded to his condition. "First off, what do you need?" The rabbit asked with her taking a notebook out to take things down.

Lillian asked for a beefy sandwich from the waiter who went around grabbing orders but made sure Lillian's order was extra meaty. She sat there thinking of what they needed. So far they have the one crib and toy for when they thought they were having one child. "We're kind of bare right now." Blushing with a soft giggle while she looked at the three of them. "His mother is pushing for a handmade blanket for the boy. So we need something for the girls, clothing, and toys. We have one and that's it."

"What about furniture?" The fox asked but Lillian shook her head.

"We were going to go to the store to order new cribs that adjust with the growth of the little ones. Like the other one we have." The girls nodded and seemed to discuss the party plans between them to let Lillian nuzzle against Fang's shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom