Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cry wolf (Poseidon and vampire07)

blinking fang realized his jelous stupor and his fur fluffed indicating embaresment "gods im an idiot" he groaned. "wait you said the 20th? shit, tomorrow nights the full moon... does the tower have public roof access?" he asked looking fine but concerned now. "I need to have a clear view of the moon at midnight, its a family tradition" he said looking calmer and more at ease.

she was right though that his urges were getting stronger, and though he could now easily have any of the number of girls from the gym, he didnt want them, he wanted her. she didnt know it yet but he didnt even see other females as bed partners now, just... people, he had eyes only for her.

"Sadly no but I do have a balcony you can go crazy on." Smirking as she put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry...Us leopards may like our solitude but I got your back and will continue to look out for you like you did with me." Giving him a smile as she went back to her smoothie. "So none of those girls got your interest huh? Terry said you kept glancing over at us and heard you snarl when he held me tightly, dipped me and made me do the splits." It wasn't a lie but she looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

fangs eyes stared at his smootie "they only want me cause im strong, not because they think im there mate" he said softly. "a wolf knows there mate when they see them, when they hear them, when they touch. but its forbidden for the males to make the first move or force anything, the female has to accept them and recognize them as there mate. some males wait years and even suffer watching there mate choose another and start a family before the female realizes the reason shes divorced is because she ignored her insticts" he said with meloncholy.

"your friend seems like a nice guy, like most of the tigers ive met since I left home" he said and sipped his shake. "dont worry about the bag, ill pay for it" he said ignoring the fact his knuckles were starting to show some brusing from the bare knuckled beating he threw that bag. but if he was in pain he wasnt letting it show and was being a real trooper about sucking it up.

Her eyes were on his knuckles but in silence she took both of his hands and ran her fingers over the bruised flesh. There was this nagging feeling in her gut since she saw him. "My kind we have various of mates. But like you when we find the one then we try our best person we can be." Whispering softly as she was facing him with her holding his hands. "Since I saw you it seems nothing wants us parted. I don't want to see you go but I want you to be happy. Fang, I want you to be happy. But the females...We aren't mind readers." Smirking softly as she looked up at him.

Fang sighed softly and closed his eyes as he knew he was about to break another tradition of his people. "Lillian... last night i imprinted on you, your my one true mate. But i wont force you to choose me, you have to do that of your own free will. But ill wait.... ill wait forever if i must" he said finally blurting it ot as his fur fluffed out in embarrassment.

This knocked the wind out of her when he told her that he imprinted on her. She heard stories of this happening but never thought she'd experience it. Though in silence she reached up brushing his ruffled fur back from his face while she looked into his icy blue eyes. "I feel something for you and I think we should take this one day at a time." Without another word she leaned in kissing him softly on his lips.

Fang was stunned and frozen at her acceptance of him and not pushing him away. Her tender kiss relaxed him and he just savored it, let her set the pace. He agreed they needed to take it one day at a time, she needed time to heal and they both needed time to bond. But fang knew that what was to come would be incredible and looked forward to it.

Breaking the kiss he looked her in the eye "agreed, im gonna go do some cool downs and hid the hot tub after to relax my muscles. Care to join? Ill have to get ready for work after" he said just wanting to spend time with her and left it up to her.

Laughing softly as she ran her hand over his cheek then cupped it. She gave him one last kiss before answering. "I have to head back to home to get paperwork in order. Who knows...I may be jump on some wolf when he comes home." Teasing him as she drank the last of her smoothie. "You can use my car and I'll grab a taxi for the drive back. And you be careful as that club can get rough."

Slowly she jumped down from the stool with her tail running up his inner calf to his knee. She could have ran her tail further but she made the choice not to tease him to the point he'd break more traditions. "See you when you get back." With that she walked off after handing him the keys to her car.

Fang was dumbstruck but then broke out with the biggest toothyest wolf smile hed ever had. "See you soon" he called back before grabbing the keys and running off into the gym. For the last 2 hours he swam laps, did cool down strechs, relaxed in the sauna and washed up. Dressing fast and locking hhis gym gear up he went by foot to work.

His shift was all in all normal, a few fights, but over all not bad. Truth be told he was eager when it was over as he zoomed to his new home.

But the time he would have arrived home Lillian had his dinner waiting for him. A nice thick, slightly bloody steak with fresh rolls and mashed potatoes. Lillian herself was lying on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket, a movie playing in the background but she was asleep. It was clear she had taken a bath which had zapped most of her energy and made her so relaxed that she was purring on the couch.

Fang smiled as he ate quietly sos not to disturb her while she slept. After he cleaned up and dryed his hands he went to the couch and watched her with a smile. Carefully he slipped his arms under her and cradled her close as he carried her to her bed and gently sat her on it taking care to try not to wake her.

Within his strong arms she was so tiny but as he laid her down she opened her eyes to grab hold of his hand. "Lie down next to me, Fang." Yawning as she pulled him down to her bed to show she wasn't going to change her mind or this was a game. They were both adults and past the whole game that children play.

Fang hesitated a half second but did as she asked with a nod and slid on the bed. Taking a moment to pull his shirt off he slipped his arms around her blanket wrapped body. Nuzzling her hair his tail thumped on the bed behind him happily. "Sorry i woke you" he whispered as his hand stroked her hair slowly feeling each silky strand on his pads.

"I was somewhat awake...I loved it when you picked me up." With sleepy eyes she looked up at him as she stroked her wet hair. "How was work?" Yawning in his shoulder before nuzzling up against him knowing he may not lay under the same blanket as her since he didn't want to push the boundaries. To her cuddling like this wasn't a bad thing in her mind. Reaching out from under her blanket as she ran her nails over his strong, broad furry chest.

Smiling he nuzzled her hair, "it was a quiet night, only had 3 fights" he joked. "How about you? Did you get much writing done?" He asked as his fur fluffed up to engulf her. His scent was heavy but calm, just content and happy to be holding her. He wanted her but he also wanted her ready and till she was over her ex fully he wouldn't push.

"Yes, gotten some writing done but I have written several chapters that are different which could take the story in any direction." His scent slipped up into her nose making her purr for him. It had been awhile since she felt ay sexual release from a partner. Blushing with her ears snapping back within her hair. Her tail wrapped tightly up against her rump while she was growing aroused by just having him here with his scent engulfing her. She wasn't sure how well his nose was with her flowery scent, his own scent from the club but she curled up tightly into his chest.

His own sense of smell was very strong and he easily smelt her arousal over her perfume. His arms tightened around her pressing her tightly into him. His hand in her hair lightly rubbing behind her ears while the other rested on the small of her back just over her perfect ass. His heart was thundering in his chest in a calm slow rhythm now that she was close enough and it was quiet enough to hear. "So what will you decide?" He asked meaning her book but the open ended question could easily be misinterpreted right now.

The way he held her was making things harder for her to think. "Huh? What do you mean?" Slowly she sat up with the blanket falling away to reveal her in a loose fitted shirt and her shorts. Her heels pressed up against her ass with her looking down at him. Locks of her black hair fell over part of her face with her eyes looking at him through the darkness.

"Your... your book, what are you gonna go with?" He asked suddenly snapped out of his stupor. He felt embarrassed at how little control hed had, more so when he realized his pants were tight and looked down seeing the large bulge and suddenly looked ready to bolt. The last thing he wanted was her wrath.

With him pulling away from her, she felt bit rejected by him. In silence she pulled back from him with her pulling the blanket to her chest. She often slept without a bra and panties. "I'm not sure of what direction. I wanted to see what the publisher wanted to do. If he wants drama and conflict or some cliff hanger that leads to a second book." Her heart was humming softly within her chest with the thought of him pulling away. Even if he imprinted on her, was he second guessing his imprinting? Afterall he may wants a female wolf to carry on his bloodline. By now she caught a whiff of his musk that seemed to have thicken. "If you need to go get into something more comfortable then go for it." Giving him a weak smile to make the mood less awkward.

"I uh, i... i normally sleep nude.... your... your not mad at me are you?" He asked gingerly. Sitting up he shyed his eyes to hers, "its... important to me.... that... well that.... i just want you to feel comfortable and ready" he said as instinct kicked in and he reached out to touch her hands. "I... i dont want you to feel pressured into anything your not ready for" he said clearly putting her before himself.

Feeling light headed as she held on to his hand. "I'm okay with you sleeping nude. We're adults and we can handle this." She gave him a soft smile. "I thought you were doubting your imprinting instincts on me." Lillian leaned in kissing him softly to show she accepted him but just in case. "Fang, I accept you and your wolfish traditions." Laying back as the blanket laid over her hips while she laid on her stomach.

Fang was dumbstuck again and sat on the side of the bed to pull his jeans off. Laying back on the bed on his side his hand rested on her lower back. "You have no idea how much i want you or how much restraint it takes to hold back. How beautiful you are.... how lucky i feel to be with you" he said softly as his ice blue eyes seemed to shine in the night.

His snow white fur almost illuminated the dark room with the small amount of light it reflected. His tail thumped lightly on the bed again as he relaxed but struggled to hold his desire in check.

With a smile she looked at him while his hand was on her lower back. "I'm familiar with those feelings and I'm experiencing one right now that will have us both exhausted by morning." Giggling softly with her tail flicking in mid air. Lillian curled up to him with her legs hooking around his own. Even with him bare before her there was some clothing and a blanket between the two of them.

fang smiled softly at her as he wrapped his arm around her pressing her tightly against him. "quite frankly im fine with that, I have tomorrow night off" he said as he nuzzled her face with his. "I never understood how strong imprinting was till I found you... the only thing to compare it to is a drug I cant get enough of" he said softly. "just tell me what you want and ill do it" he said as he scent was inflaming his desire and his confidence.

Back
Top Bottom