Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cry wolf (Poseidon and vampire07)

Purring softly against him as he had her pressed against him. His scent and confidence was the trigger for her. "Let everything go." She whispered to him with her nails raking over his bare chest to run over his sides to dig her nails within his fur. Lillian pressed her breasts into his chest with her nibbling at his throat then along to his ear. "Let go and lets jus have some fun."

that was all fang needed to let loose his constrained and painfully held back desire for her as his hand slid down to grip her ass. his cock was now fully erect and throbbing against her with only a few thin peices of fabric sepperating them which was getting annoying to fang. his onw teeth nipped and nibbled at her own neck and ears as he pushed up with his other arm to move over her a bit. "I should warn you... wolves arnt exactly the most docile lovers.... we can get pritty dominating if allowed to" he teased and then lowered his head.

his teeth gripped the hem of her shirt and was slowly tugging it up towards her ample breasts. he was sick of seperations, or barriers, he wanted to feel all of her touching him, his primal instincts were riding him hard. his hand slid up her ass to her hip and slong the smooth flat of her belly to help push the infuriating shirt off.

Even though she told him to let it all go, she helped him remove her shirt and shorts. Now with her bare body exposed to him. "Us leopards...We can handle some roughness. My first lover left a scar on the back of my neck." It was instinct of feline males to sink their teeth into the females to make them release fertile eggs for breeding. With Fang somewhat on top of her, she leaned up kissing him with passion that her tongue moved along his own. Her hand drifted down running her hand along his throbbing cock that begged to meet her aching pussy.

fang all but ripped her underware away as he closed his eyes and blanketed her with his larger form. her hand gripping his cock was a shocking jolt of pleasure and flexxed in her hand. he matched her kiss with his own even as his own hand caressed her leg and trailed to her waiting pussy. his fingers rubbed and stroked her clit and entrince, he wanted her soaking wet for him and aching for him inside her.

breaking there kiss fangs mouth went to her nipples licking and suckling as his finger finally entered her. his hips lightly rocking with her hand as the need built and he felt desire finally reaching a breaking point.

With their lips parting she felt his cock flexing in her hand but she didn't stop. Her fingers wrapped tightly at the base to keep him under control to keep him from cumming to soon. Yet when he slipped his tongue around her nipple which made her moan but she gasped when she felt his finger being pushed into her. Her tight pussy opened up for him while she felt his finger going deep inside her making her hips move with the movement of his hand. "Fuck Fang!"

he grinned with male satisfaction as he licked and nibbled her each a bit while his finger worked its way inside her. once he was satisfied he started warming her up he upped the ante and rolled back pulling her with him but with a suprise. using his considerable strength he pulled her lower half up and around esentially turning her so her legs straddled his waiting mouth.

his tounge rolled out as his hands gripped and massaged her perfect ass to lick and taste her, even diving into her. unlike the other males whod slap her ass raw and stinging he prefured to squeeze and caress it, even his fingers moved to her tail from time to time to rub and tease the base as he happily lapped at her pussy.

With him surprising her but flipping them over and having her straddle his face. She had her own as she sat up to ride his open mouth. Now she left his cock unattended but with him teasing her tail while he licked her pussy, she was moaning for him. "Shit Fang..." Moaning as she laid her hands out on his chest just enjoying the feeling while she lifted her soft tail.

fangs cock was throbbing and flexxing seeking stimulation, but he was too busy enjoying her taste. he made up his mind he was going to make her cum before he took her and made her his, she deserved to be pleased. her building excitment just made him double his efforts and use every tool at his disposale to please her.

Panting as she leaned over him with her breasts brushing against his strong flat stomach. "Keep going." Encouraging him with her nails digging into his bare hips, letting her hot breath hit his bare, throbbing cock. Her inner thighs were trembling with his tongue getting her closer and closer to an orgasm. In moments she was cumming onto his lapping tongue. With her reaching an orgasm she slipped off fo him and moved to lie beside him, lying on her stomach with her wondering what he was going to do next.

fang smirked as he followed her and starting from her calves trailed kissed and soft nibbled up her body till he was at her ear. "do you want this?" he said as his cock rubbed against her pussy, the pointed tip rubbing her clit, his arms holding him up as his hands squeezed her breasts. even at his most driven he still gave her a chance to back out if she wanted to.

Lying on her stomach she felt him trail his kisses up her calves to the point he was laying on top of her. The poking made her tremble under him though shifting she felt his hands grabbing hold of her breasts. "Fang..." Moaning as she leaned her hip back loving the feeling of this wolf on top of her that she pushed her hips up, she pushed her hips up to present her aching pussy to him. "Take me. I want to feel you inside of me."

fang didnt wait any longer as he tenderly gripped the back of her neck in him mouth much gentler than that ex did. slowly inch by inch he pushed into her, filled her, made her his. he last ex may have had length in him but fang by far har a equal mix of length and girth. the pointed tip finally reached its target, her womb. he waited there a moment, letting her adjust and enjoy this act of bonding.

slowly releasing her neck fang tenderly licked it and mover to her ears as his hips slowly bucked into her. sitting back a bit her lifted her with him as he didnt want to release her breasts yet. squeezing and massaging them in his hands was paradise as his hips kept pumping into her. he couldnt stand himself and lovingly nibbled at her ear wanting her to be happy with him.

Sitting up onto her hands and knees as he drove his large cock deep inside her only to drive past her cervix to enter her womb from time to time. Lillian was trembling under him to feel his hips pushing into her buttocks as if spanking her in a way. "Tell me what you want Fang....I want to hear it." To have him hanging on to her in a primal way was intoxicating to her. This position was so feral and savage but it felt so good!

"I want you" he breathed out "forever mine" he said as his hips started to draw out each stroke into her. "I want to take every part of you, make it mine" he growled softly with hunger. content to release her breasts now his hand went to her hair and the other to her hip "I want you to submit to me, trust me... love me" he said each word in a soft growl as his knot started to swell.

She couldn't bring herself to say she loved him until she was sure of her feelings were to be true. To hear him growl with hunger while she tilted her head back when he held on to her hair. "I want your cum to fill me up." Suddenly gasping as her pussy squeezed his thick cock while she cummed over his piston cock. Each stroke of his was long and had stamina behind it. Though she felt his knot hitting her soft folds that she as excited to feel what his knot felt like.

it was enough to know she wanted his seed, his essence to fill her, and with a solid push fangs knot slowly entered her filling her fully. locked together he did his best to wiggle back and forth a bit to keep humping into her. blind now with primal mating instinct his mouth clamped onto her shoulder for support. he wasnt in any way trying to hurt her, if anything he was clearly prolonging his own climax simply to draw out her pleasure.

Suddenly she felt his knot entering her making her squirt. Her fluids splashing against his furry pent up balls but what triggered her third orgasm was him biting down on her. At the biting moment she laid her ears back hissing with him pumping himself back and forth as his knot tied them together. Usually she was the one to tire the males out but now it was him putting her through her paces. Just as he slammed into her hips, she supported her hips to keep them in place as if signaling to him she was ready to take what he would give her.

fang didnt hold back and holding on for dear life to her he threw his head back in a long howl as he slammed deep and emptied his swollen balls. his whole body was twitching and shaking, stars burst in his eyes as he felt the bond compleate. there would never be another to him ever, she was the only female hed see now, everyone else hed see as the same, she alone hed see differently. his body half slumped on hers as his hand connected to the wall to hold him up.

"Ah!" He was rough on her when he released deep inside her. Panting to feel him tugging on her which pulled her backwards with his actions forcing her hips bit more up. Lillian was on her chest while he was resting. "Get down here!" Smirking as she grabbed hold of him to pull him back on top of her but she flipped them over once more. Straddling his hips in a reverse cowgirl style, she began to grind her tight walls around his knot before she lifted herself abit.

fang was caught off guard but simply smilled and enjoyed the view, his hands resting behind his head. "yeah, thats it" he groaned and flexxed under her as his tail thumped with enjoyment watching her ride him.

Lillian looked over her shoulder to see him just lounging under her. When he made a comment, she smacked his nose with her tail. "Try a different tone, Wolfy."

fang just blinked at her little tap to his nose and grinned a big wide toothy grin as he looked up at her. "show me what ya got kitty, no holding back" he said as his hands cam around to grip her hips even as his cock flexxed and started pulsing inside her.

"I'll try with that knot in my pussy." Smirking at him with her grinding her hips around the base of his cock to caress the knot. In moments she was riding his entire cock hard and hard letting the tip entering her womb.

fang didnt waste a moment of enjoyment and her riding helped the knot run its course till they were free. now with her unlocked to enjoy the full length and girth of him he started to thrust up into her each time shed come down. his hands went to her lower back and almost clampped onto her allowing her to lean back and enjoy at her leasure every deep thrust.

With his hands clamping down on her she swatted his hands away. In moments she spun around to come face to face with him. Her hands pressed into his chest. Smiling down at him with her tail swishing behind her as she started to ride him hard and fast to have the sounds of her rump gently smacking his balls with her kissing him deeply.

Back
Top Bottom