Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruby the Demoness (Funner & Firestarter09)

"Hehe, it's not me I'm worried about, well, not just me, anyway." Ruby replied, grinning nervously. Now that Ruby thought about it, Isabel probably would have a lot of embarrassing questions, though it would at least be better than if she waltzed into Ruby's room when Winter was over, asking her not embarrass Winter would probably just paint a bigger target on the other girl's back, "So, uh, when did you want to meet Winter, Mom?"

"Heh, your such a worry wort Ruby, but you've got a good heart for others." Isabel extended a hand to Ruby offering to help her up before continuing on. "Besides, you know for a fact I can't miss seeing my daughter grow up." Once Ruby was up Isabel began to use magic to repair their clothing. "Now, when I want to meet this girl, well tonight or tomorrow is very preferable, but if not maybe this upcoming weekend." She said to her 'child'. "I'll make sure to have transportation arranged, simple teleportation is a great way to get around you know." She smiled as the magic continued to repair their clothing.

Ruby relaxed a bit as her mother started mending their clothes and seemed to be satisfied with that tease, somehow, she still managed to make her blush a little by praising her kind hearted nature. She watched as the tears and rips in the clothes slowly patched back up, as her mother told her when she'd like to meet Winter, "So, teleporting...to Atlus?" she pulled her scroll out and prepared to start texting W.S., but suddenly had a thought and waited for the clothes to be repaired before she leaned against her mother, one hand out to aim her scroll's camera, while the other one was over her mother's head, making little bunny ears, "Say 'Cookies!!'"

Isabel smiled as she got a few more kicks from Rubys' blush, she took way to much enjoyment in such a simple act; she was a truly evil being. "Well my sweet girl, we have much work to do, I'll just teleport us over to Atlas, grab your girlfriend and come back in a jiff." Isabel flicked her wrist as she prepared for the teleportation spell, only to gasp in surprise as Ruby leaned against her; she stopped the spell as her 'daughter' told her to say cheese. "Cheese." Isabel said with a smile.

"I'll just let her that we're coming so she's not too surprised by our visit, or if you try to do that head-tilt-thing." Ruby said as her thumbs danced over the touch screen of the scroll, the picture she took attached to the message.

"Eh, okay." Ruby gave a small shrug and put her scroll back, waited for the teleportation.

Isabel smiled as she raised her hand and prepared the spell once more, suddenly the spell began to activate and the two were transported in a flash. Somewhere in the snowy wilderness of Atlas, the two appeared in snow covered plain. "Feel that Ruby? That cool wind?" Isabel asked her 'child' as she stretched a bit and raised her arms to the flowing cold wind, she was obviously not bothered by the freezing air at all.

Ruby nodded as she clung to her mother, letting out a whimper as she shivered, hugged herself with shaky arms as she looked around, in utter disbelief at the stark white plains, "Winter lives here?!"

"Cool" didn't begin to define this place, besides that, it was rather dark, while it was just the afternoon a second ago, leaving Ruby very disoriented, especially since she wasn't to teleporting.

"I dunno, you told me she came from Atlas, not where she lived in Atlas, hell I'm curious as to how she was getting to our little house in nowhere." She looked around the surrounding whiteness, which helped to reflect the moons light, giving them the ability to see everythung around them brightly. "Now, shall we head on to civilization? Where it maybe.." Isabel tried to sound funny but knew that Ruby was probably freezing ti hell and back now. "Aww, your cold aren't you? Do you wanna just head back? Try this again another time?" She asked her 'child' sweetly..

Ruby wanted to say how she never told her mom anything, or that Winter probably just got an airship, but her mother probably knew both those things, Ruby never denied anything and wouldn't stay here if she knew Winter lived elsewhere, she wanted to trudge on, "N-n-n-n-n-nooooo-oh..." she insisted, knees tapping together vigorously, "I really wanna see her i-in h-h-her nat-t-tual habitititata..." she almost laughed at how she sounded, stuttering from the chill, and started tugging at her mother's hand like a small child trying to bring her mother to the cookies she wanted her to buy.

Isabel sighed as she pulled her child close, hugging her so she could warm up. Another sigh escaped her lips as she waited for her 'daughter' to be comprehensible. "Ruby, why don't you describe to me what Winter feels like? Her aura, her soul, etc." Isabel asked her child.

Ruby closed her eyes as she tried to figure out how she'd describe her, enjoying the warmth from the hug, "Oooh, she's got a nice feeling, I wish feelings were like photographs. Um, kinda stony, but soft stone...or a hard pillow? Mm...maybe you could look for multiple souls?"

Isabel sighed as she took what she could and focused on those details. The teleportation began to activate once more as the two disappeared in a flash.

Ruby was surprised as they appeared in the city, she glanced around as she suddenly sensed Winter's presence, she turned around and found herself face to face with what could only be described as a palace, home of the Schnee family, though Ruby may not have known that or the weight that the Schnee name carried, depending on whether or not her mother brought them up in the past.

Isabel chuckled as she looked at the palace of a house, she then looked at her child and chuckled more. "Well, my dear little girl, it seems your girlfriend is a very rich one, good thing we can easily erase all their memories; and you know... Not embarrass ourselves in such a great presence." Isabel seemed rather uneased that the Schnee family were who Winter belonged to.

Ruby hummed softly as she stared at the impressive structure that seemed a part of the ice itself, "Oh, I'm sure they'll be laid back if we get into an embarrassing situation..." she noticed her mother seemed hesitant, but wasn't sure if it was because she was secretly easily flustered, or if it was the kinda situation where one was supposed to dress casual and showed up in formal.

Isabel sighed as she took a few steps behind Ruby, before placing her hands on the girl back pushing her a bit forward. "So, why don't you go get her? I'm sure her family would love to meet her 'friend'." Isabel said friend very strongly, possibly hinting that she knew who this household belonged to. "Now, while you do that, I'm going to go hide now, bye!" Isabel said as she gave Ruby a little shove as Isabel seemingly disappeared from sight.

Ruby let out a scoff/chuckle and shook her head. Her mother, Isabel, great and mighty demoness, fleeing the meeting of a girl and her girlfriend's parents, she almost couldn't believe she bailed on her, except that it just happened. With a shrug she continued, knocking on the front door as she reached it, though she was hesitant with her steps there. She didn't notice, but she had grown used to the cold, or at least, it wasn't about to freeze her in her steps.

Winter was suprised when she heard a knock at the giant doors, the eighteen year old girl hadn't thought anyone would've been knocking at a time like this, or had gotten pass the gates, especially since she was the only family member at the household, well there was the staff around but it was different. Winter sighed as she approached the doorn in her white panties and bra, she didn't care what people thought of her, and if it destroyed her fathers reputation, it was all the better. "Yes-." She stopped talking as she opened the door.

"Y-y-y-yes..." Ruby parroted, eyes wide as her she laid them on Winter's figure, blushing bright red despite not looking away. She was shaking, but not from the cold, speaking of which, "Um, I mean...hi? Winter...what are you doing in that? You'll freeze, not to mention how embarrassing that must be, with your family and everything...and then me...and..."

Winter took a deep breath moving her hand in a upward motion before letting a deep breath out and doing the reverse of it. She was trying to get the poor girl to calm down , as she knew hoa Ruby could get. "Ruby, calm down, I'll be fine, trust me on this.... Now, care to explain how you got on to my family property?" Winter seemed remain clam and didn't seem to shake or shiver. "Also, don't worry my family is out right now"

Ruby nodded slowly and started breathing, Winter was fine, she probably even dressed like that most days, but then she wondered briefly if her girlfriend was less comfortable in warmer climes. She was bring that up, but then came the question, "Oh, uh...I...I teleported...over here, to see you..." she sighed, there was no way Winter would have bought anything else, with no vaulting pole or airship, there was no other explanation, she decided she would explain the detail about her mother doing the teleporting and then bailing, after Winter had enough time to digest the information. The way she assured her her family was out was some comfort, as though she suspected something and would keep it a secret, which made it less difficult to come clean.

Winter sighed as she facepalmed, she hadn't expected such a believable tale from her... Girlfriend. "Well, come on in, you can help me pick put a dress, or something." Winter motioned for Ruby to come in, she looked around at the front yard of her family's house, she rose an eyebrow as she asked where Isabel was.

Ruby beamed at the invitation to help Winter pick out a dress, and took a deep breath as she enjoyed the warmer air, the lack of an icy wind was a good bonus, "Um...she was the one who teleported us...but then she bailed on me."

Back
Top Bottom