Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruby the Demoness (Funner & Firestarter09)

"I love you too, Winter, Sweetheart..." Ruby murmured softly, lovingly kissing her cheek and caressing her back. She closed her eyes and waited for Winter to tell her whether or not to move again as the warm trickle of red trailed down her erection, "If being empty would help, just tell me and I'll get out, alright, Winter?"

Willow watched intently as Isabel spoke of fate, she was sure that wasn't true. Sure, she was with Winter, Winter accepted the modifications that Ruby apparently made to herself, and now here they are...it was just Isabel's snooping that caused Willow to walk in on this. She took a deep breath as the demoness' forehead rested on hers, she was sure Isabel wasn't serious with what she was doing...and then she spoke. Willow had been sober enough without the slavers coming back to mind. She put her hands on Isabel's shoulders as her eyes teared up, a hot rush of rage coming back as she recalled the kidnapping, no even the burn of alcohol would make her forget, "She's a strong girl...I don't think she got it from me, I can't stand up to her father, far as I can tell, he's human. She held on, and...thanks to you, she didn't need to hold on for very long. I just can't think what would've happened if you weren't there!" Willow held onto Isabel tightly as she took a deep, shuddering breath, tears breaking freely even though she tried to hold them back, "It's so weird, trusting a demon more than my own...spouse, but I would've let you keep them safe..."

Winter blushed as she felt the kiss on her cheek, it felt very good, loving even... Well, it was loving and it was always to be like that. "No, just keep going, please... Just do this, please, please, finally do it." She whimpered slightly as she locked eyes with Ruby silver ones, she hoped that Ruby would be able to turn this pain into pleasure.

Isabel giggled as she heard all of Willows' reactions, giggles continuously as she began to think of ways to fuck around with Willow. "Well, I mean strong is a very broad term, I mean give another year or month the slavers would have broken her. She probably would've been sold off to Yuki-Onna at some point." That was a rather bleak look at what would've possibly happened. She hoped that didn't really piss of Willow, Isabel sighed as she thought of something else to say. "Well, also you were on a train and the demon attacking it was pretty strong, as the rumors have said... Think it was Black Dragon right? A demon with draconic traits." Isabel raised an eyebrow at Willow next comment. "Well, really wasn't me... More of Ruby efforts, she found the slaver set up in that hidden city." Isabel chuckled at Willow next comment. "Well, i'm a very good friend to have."

"I-If that's what you want, Winter." Ruby sighed softly as she held her love's gaze, uncertain about doing so, but nodded, delved deeper into Winter's warmth, gasping softly at the tightness around her cock. It was amazing, but right now it was only her feeling that way, she hoped that would change really soon, to that end, she slid her hands down to caress her breasts, giving light squeezes as she explored, working her way to the top, hoping the process of getting there would take Winter's mind of the pain.

Willow sighed softly as she regarded Isabel's observation, it was probably true, it would've taken an unbelievable amount of fire Dust to get her back, as they would have to get through the frost demoness's fortress--hopefully without any encounters with Yuki-Onna. Just the thought riled her up, the anger swelling in her dripping from her lips as she spoke, but it wasn't directed towards Isabel, "I never thought I'd see one of those damn monsters up close..." Willow was somewhat surprised to hear that Ruby was already so strong, even if she was a demon, that she was able to find Winter and bring her home, "I...I thought she wasn't done training yet?" She smirked as Isabel said she was a good friend to have, "You know it...I suppose I'm not quite as helpful as you've been to me, but...I hope you consider me a really close friend."

Isabel noticed the subtle shift in Willow body language and overall feel, it caused her grimace as she knew Willow would've fought the Yuki-Onna had they bought Winter, sometimes Isabel wished she couldn't easily read a person. Isabel bit her lip as she felt the anger swell in Willow and what she said next. "When you say monsters, do you mean Black Dragon? Or the Yuki-Onna? Or even tbe slavers themselves?" She asked as she tried to sooth Willow building rage. "Well, I did help slightly, I kept many reinforcements from showing up, so there is that." The Demoness slightly chuckled at Willow sudden surprise. "Well, that is pretty true. Ruby is kind of just a wildcard, even I have been surprised by her growth. I also think lady luck was on her side that day, but it's over and done with." Isabel pulled away from Willow forehead and stood up straight, her bones popped and cracked. "Well, I'm ninety nine percent sure that you are more than that, but I'll leave what that means, up to you."

Winter nodded once more confirmation, giving her love the ok to do it. A moan escaped from her lips as Ruby delved deeper into her maidenless cavern. A gasp Escaped Winters' lips as she felt her breasts being softly squeezed by Ruby delicate hands. "Ahh!" She cried in pleasure as she began to squirm on her lovers memeber. "Mmmm." Winter bit her lip as she didn't want to moan very loud, as it might have attracted unwanted attention. "Ruby, I love you, you've done so much, I can't thank you enough, make me yours..." She began to grow tearer eyed as she locked eyes once more.

"All of them...they're all monsters..." Just knowing the Yuki-Onna still lived was bad enough, but the slavers, Black Dragon, and Yuki-Onna were all the same to her, one big monster working in tandem with the rest of it's parts, "Slightly? That's...wrong, you kept the enemy from strengthening itself, I wonder how much energy it took to do that?" Willow hummed softly, it did seem like Ruby was full of surprises, and hearing--more than just knowing--that it was over and they were safe once more was a great comfort to her. She sighed softly as Isabel pulled away, and told her that she was more than a friend. She felt a spark of something, hope more than likely, that the Demoness would accept her affections. Her hand went up from one shoulder to feel her friend's cheek, staring into her eyes, "You're more than that to me, too...you're more than I've had before. I-I want to be with you, Isabel...as lovers."

Ruby felt very relieved when she heard the older girl's sounds, moaning softly as she drank them in. The way the white haired beauty squirmed on the young demoness' cock felt so good, the way she looked when she did it was so sexy, Ruby found herself squeezing Winter's breasts a bit more than she intended. Her heart fluttered at Winter's words, and she leaned down to gently kiss her lips, "I love you, too, Winter...and I want to do even more for you." She smiled playfully as she licked at her lovers soft lips, "Aren't you already mine, sweet human? Your love is all I need from you. Here, you should be quieter like this..." She pressed her tongue against Winter's lips again, this time intending to fill her mouth, soft moans rising from her throat.

"Is that racism I hear? Don't tell me your starting to group everybody together, it's a shame when people do that." Isabel frowned slightly as she continued. "Well, I mean, not every Yuki-Onna is the same, some are good and bad, most of the supernatural is like that. Small factions and groups trying to co-exist, the worst is us demons." Flashes of violent battles flashed through Isabel mind, demons slaughtering each other as mountains of corpses pilled up. "Then again, we only became like this due to our first outing to this world, either way... We demons are capable of wars, but also able to stand up and empathise with humans." Several demons in torn battle armor and rags cried in a primal rage as they charged at villagers, innocents humans before being stopped by demons dressed in advance armor all bearing a symbol, as these demons come to protect the humans. "We can also unite and fight a common enemy." The same group from before as unknown threats shrouded in shadows come into view, the demons set aside their squabble and prepare to fight together. Isabel chuckled slightly as she focused back on to what Willow was saying. "Heh, sorry about that, I went on tangent didn't I?" Isabel couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed, though she didn't show a blush. "I'm just going to be honest with you, I don't really think stopping reinforcements as being helpful, but I digress." Isabel blushed as she felt Willow reach to touch her cheek, the womans soft hand brushing against her skin. Isabel placed her own right hand against Willows, a smile lined Isabel face. "Thank you Willow, but I'm not sure it would be a great idea, your married, and human. While I'm a demon, age has no grasp on me. Yet it still has a grasp on you."

Winter bit her lip as more cute moans escaped her lips, her breasts were a very sensitive spot for her, and it was going to here. "Ruby- Ahhh!~ Your- too good!" She cried out unable to contain her voice anymore. Winter eyes went wide as she felt Ruby give a bit more umph to her thrusts, all the while the black red haired girl kissed her on tbe lips while forcing her tongue in. Winter let out a throaty moan as her tongue was dominated by Rubys.

"N-No! I idn't mean it like that, I just meant...that Yuki-Onna was as bad as the slavers she bought from...I am still afraid of Yuki-Onna, though, such immense power is hard to trust." Willow smiled warmly at Isabel as she apologized, and chuckled softly, "It's alright, I know it's probably been hard for you, you've seen a lot, haven't you?" She frowned as Isabel stated her reasons being together might have been a bad idea, "Yes, both those things are true...I wish it was otherwise...I feel like I'm no one to him anymore."

Ruby smiled at the praise, and giggled softly, "You feel really good to me, too, Winter." She knew before that Winter hadn't wanted to draw attention, and so muffled her with her tongue, claiming Winter's sweet mouth as her own. All of Winter was all hers, and she would cherish every inch, switched between palming along Winter's breasts and gently pinching her nipples, her cock driving into her lover's pussy with more energy.

"Any being with immense power would be hard to trust, yet you trust me." Isabel points out as she began to walk to Willows from--then circling around while talking. "You know, I've seen so much, yet so little was unpleasant, I've done so much, yet some of it was worthless." Isabel sighed as she sat herself lightly on Willow legs, she turned her head to the human a smiled. "You're a someone, this company... It's yours, not his, he married into your family, I believe you have all rights to kick him out." Isabel said.

Winter continued to moan muffledly by Ruby mouth, it was also very dominating and quite the turn on for her. Winters' walls squeezed and tightened around Ruby meat, she gasped muffledly as Ruby breasts were fondled and her nipples were pinched.

"I trust you because...I see you, face to face, you're present and you never feel threatening--if you ever did threaten me, I probably thought you were playing around." She listened to Isabel, wondered how it felt to be like her, "I see...I've hardly seen anything myself, but being this weak, this human...maybe I shouldn't want to be like you, but...even if it's just so you don't get hurt when I'm gone...I wish I was a demon..." Willow gasped softly as Isabel sat on her, she tried to pull her a bit closer, blushing deeply. She smiled at Isabel's words, the only thing holding her back was that she didn't have his allies, and his cruel, underhanded tactics, mistreatment of employees served the backbone of his regime, "Okay...but I'll need help from someone that I trust to run the company, just in case I need help."

Ruby moaned into Winter's mouth as the Schnee girl tightened around her, making it harder to slide back, so instead she made shorter thrust, staying in deep as her climax built. She pulled back her tongue and lips from her lovers mouth, panting hard, "W-Winter...you're so good...I-I'm so close right now...!"

"Trust... Trust is something that must always be earned, but have I ever really earned anything?" She asked truthfully as she sneakily bit the inside of her lip. The demon cracked a sly smile at Willows statement, of course, Isabel would oblige for the girl. "Well, when the time is right, you'll strike and take back the company from him," Isabel said as she crawled up Willow lap till her face was with the woman, quickly she kissed Willow on the cheeks while forcing her tongue in and allowing the demons blood building on her lip to go into Willow's mouth.

Winter didn't answer, even after her mouth was free from Rubys, the Schnee girl couldn't find a word to say. She was getting lost in the pleasure that was overfilling her being as she locked eyes with her lover once more. She gave a simple look of 'Make me like you, fill me as well' type look, which was pretty hard to pull off.

"Well, considering you could probably do anything you want to Atlas...I know you're a good demoness." Willow nodded slowly, when Isabel stated what the plan was. She didn't know when the right time would be, but hopefully she could make friends of her own, contacts and transports, considering Jacques own treatment of Faunus mine workers, she wouldn't be surprised that everyone he worked with was corrupt. She was surprised by the kiss, her heart skipped a beat, eyes wide, but after a brief moment, she embraced Isabel's tongue with her own, moaning softly as she took the demoness' hair by desperate handfuls, breathing heavily through her nostrils. It was better than she expected, more than she could have asked for. She raised one leg to tip Isabel back, and straddled her, the taste of Isabel's mouth was odd, but she figured that was to be expected; if Winter didn't seem to mind it--assuming she'd been kissing Ruby before now--then surely one could get used to it, and considering who she was kissing, she was sure it wouldn't be long. Willow pulled back reluctantly, her lust filled eyes gazing hungrily into the demoness, "D-Does this mean 'yes', does this mean you'll be with me forever? Well...as long as I live anyways...I'm sorry...I love you so, so much, Isabel..." She breathed, not knowing what to do about her sudden conflicting emotions. She liked this, yes, but she was afraid of the cost Isabel would be paying later...was Willow really worth the moment that was the human lifespan? Or maybe that kiss was an apology, if so, she would try to be content with that one, passionate embrace. It gave her more love than she had felt in far too long.

Ruby let out a soft sigh as she read into the look on Winter's face, feeling even more excited than when they'd started--granted, part of that had ben her nervousness, but now they were doing this, being lovers in every sense of the word. Since she was currently not kissing her lover, the black haired demoness decided to flick her girlfriend's nipples with her tongue, taking turns lapping them while her other hand snaked down to find Winter's clit, her fingers prodding around for a moment before they found the stiff little bud, she laid two fingers on it and began massaging lightly, adding a bit more pressure as she made her circular motions, trying to see what would work best--she suspected the roughness would be most appealing, but she couldn't be sure, and wouldn't take chances. Honestly, she wasn't sure she could provide with her cock alone, Winter was so tight, and this was a first for her, too, she was pulling out all the stops for this one. After a few moments she started thrusting roughly again, the tip of her cock hitting Winter's cervix, at least twice in a single second, as hard as she was going, it was likely she'd penetrate it and cum directly into Winter's womb whenever the pleasure became too much, whenever she was sure she had Winter satisfied. She was already barely hanging over onto her sense, and wanted to lose herself in Winter, give herself to Winter, more than just her heart, her love, virginity, she wanted to fill her lover very well.

Isabel loved the way Willow had melted into that kiss, it was something most enjoyable, especially when she tipped her leg and straddled her waist. "Such a naughty Schnee." She thought, a throaty moan escaped from Isabel a Willow played with her hair and as their tongues danced with one another. A good amount of the demons blood had sufficiently made its way into Willow body, it would only be a matter of time now. Isabel chuckled as she pulled away from Willow mouth, a hand wiping her lip as she wondered what she should do next. Isabel noticed the lust filled gaze coming from her human friend. "It can mean whatever you want, but know this, your getting one new redo at life now." She caressed Willows face, her eyes trailing across the form of the Schnee mother. "Such a cutie, white... It's such a pretty color." Isabel said with barely any idea of what else to say.

Winter moans continued to escape her lips as her lover, Ruby, continued to try and find ways to pleasure her even more. A faint light moan escaped her lips as Ruby tongue began to tease and coat her respective nipples every second. Winter tried to form words to let her lover know that she was reaching her climax, but just when she about to, Ruby had begun to tease her clit with her fingers, this caused Winter to lose control and began to squeal uncontrollably. Winters' eyes widen as she felt the cock starting to hit at her cervix, each thrust caused her to get even closer to her orgasm onoy for her to cry out. "Ahhh! Ruby! I'm cumming!"

Willow was at a loss for words, a redo? She looked at the hand that wiped the demoness' fingers, it was a deep red, Isabel's blood. She didn't understand why the demoness was bleeding, but she knew some demons turned and enslaved humans--with blood, perhaps? It made sense, she was being turned. That explained why she felt a little weird now, like all her senses were sharpening. She smirked as she heard Isabel's compliment, and heard the cries of passion from the lovers in the room behind them, "I'm glad you think I'm cute; I feel that way about, you, too...and black? It's a hot color." Willow murmured, leaning back down to kiss Isabel again, "I think we should get away from this side of the house...the garden is ours for the evening, but if Winter sees us out here...I think both our daughters would die of embarrassment." She pressed a kiss into Isabel's lips and slowly stood up, taking the demoness' hands in her own to lead her away.

Ruby was getting closer to her climax when Winter announced her own. Ruby held onto Winter's shoulders, her deep groans soon turning into her own cry of pleasure as she took one more thrust deep inside her lover's tightly contracting pussy. Her eyes fluttered close, pleasure rippling through her cock as she filled the Schnee girl's womb with her cum, "O-Oooh, Winter! I'm cumming, too! Winter~!" She panted, legs shaking as she locked her hips against Winter's.

Isabel smiled as she finally pulled off her objective, her eyes locked with Willows. "My, my, you're are already starting to look younger, I must say the years have been most kind to you... I don't see much of a difference." The Older Demoness, -who was really mischievous.- decided it was time to tease Willow. "Well, I'm going to mention this once, but I am packing a lot of heat, probably more than what your husband provided-." She was stopped mid tease as Willow kissed her once more, the Schnee mother probably didn't even hear the tease. Isabel rolled her eyes at what Willow said next. "Oh, well I doubt it would be that bad, besides, wouldn't it be kinky if they saw us?" She stretched as she slowly got up before taking Willow hands as they kissed once more.

Winter cried out as she felt her body letting loose, her pussy contracting as fem-cum was released from its confinement, only to meet with Rubys', hot, sticky, filling semen. "Ahhh!" Winter cried out as she darted her arms around Ruby lower shoulders, her nails digging into her skin as she bit her lip.

"Oh, is that so? Hehe, I'm glad you think I'm cute--even when I looked older...I have a feeling I'm gonna scare myself when I look into the mirror later." Willow had heard most of what she said, and teased Isabel's waist, as though she was going to check--she wanted to, but she didn't have to, because she was pretty sure it was only through IVF that she and that bastard in her office--running her business--had three biological children together. Before she found out she married a bastard, "Heh, well, he's certainly...compensating for something. Legally? Yes...but I'm emotionally and physically deprived...single as far as I'm concerned...unless you wanted that kiss to count as our vows." Willow bit her lip at the thought; she was in quite a rush right now, Isabel had put her on cloud nine, and she wasn't coming down any time soon, besides, she thought, it wasn't like a drunk could find her way to Winter's bedroom, which was mostly true, she was tipsy at the time, not that anyone could attest to that, and no one could say that Willow and Isabel were there before the lights went out--there was some plausible deniability, "You wanna do this, here, then, Bel?" She leaned into her new lover, kissing her lips hungrily, she was no longer sure if she was just teasing Isabel anymore, she felt like she was hitting a second puberty--since she was being rejuvenated, that may be more accurate than she thought.

Ruby let out a shameless moan as she held the back of Winter's head so she could lay under the young demoness' neck, her other hand caressing the human's sides as shifting her hips as her hard cock pumped thick seed deep into her lover. She kinda liked the feeling of Winter's nails on her back, telling her how intense it had been for her, too.

"Oh you will, there is no doubt in my bones, that you'll be scared and amazed by how effective demons blood is." Isabel smirked smuggly as she watched Willow tried to tease her, by 'trying' to look at her waist, the demoness wrapped an arm around the Schnee mothers shoulder. "Well my cutie, I can assure that I never over compensate." She said with a smug tone, as she enjoyed the view she was getting if Willow cleavage. "If you want that kiss to be our vows, then so be it, besides you haven't noticed your cup size having gone up." The older demoness said the last part aimlessly, as she noticed that Willow was very much on cloud nine, and the demoness wondered if she could push her further. "Huh?" Isabel said as she felt her mind being taken back into the conversation. "Well we can, I can cast an illusion spell, or I can just not, whatever you wish." Isabel said before being pulled back into another kissed.

Winter moans became more shameless, and whorish, as she felt more seed being pumped into her womb. "Ahhh~." She whimpered out as she buried herself into Ruby neck, she wasn't going to tell her to pull out if she could ignore the pain. Her nails continued to dig into Ruby back as their breasts met and rubbed against each other, Winter breathing grew as she began to loosen slightly.

"Heh, well, it's lucky that you're here, then." Willow snickered. She was sure it would be a shock at first, but she'd get used to it. She glanced down at her chest at what Isabel said, it hadn't been by very much, so she hadn't felt the difference, but she did could tell when Isabel mentioned it, at the offer, Willow bit her lip, feeling much naughtier than she thought possible, with a deep blush, she made her choice, "Mm...let's do this with no spells."

Ruby panted heavily as her fingers stroked Winter's hair, she slid her tongue back into the older girl's mouth as her body steadily calmed down, the last spurts of cum entered her lover. She slowly slid her cock out of Winter, shivering a bit at how it felt, and lay down, moving slowly so her girlfriend never had to leave the crook of her neck, "Aah...Winter...I feel so empty~" She purred, her cock having been milked completely dry by Winter's pussy.

Isabel chuckled as she pulled Willow extremely close to her form. "Well my cute tree, I shall grant you the best of times, with the best sex ever, I bet I'll fuck you so hard, that you'll forget about your previous moron." With a flick of Isabel wrist shadows writhed and clambered to their forms, as said shadows began to undress their forms, exposing them to the elements.

Winter shivered as she kept herself close to Ruby form, her body was shaking and her mind was a mess. The Schnee girk couldn't believe that they actually had sex! Sex in her house no less! "Ruby, I can't believe-." She stopped as she felt Ruby member slowly pulling out of her, The Schnee girls pussy walls loosened as she shivered even more. Winter blushed at what Ruby said next. "Oh, that is... Really nice to now." Winter couldn't help but try and not laugh.

Willow blushed at her pet name, and laid her hand on Isabel's cheek, smiling playfully at her lover, "My previous moron? I only remember one moron in my life...the beautiful demoness standing right in front of me." Willow shivered at the crawling shadows, making her lean into Isabel for support--as well as warmth, as the chill touched what parts of her were usually covered. She purred softly as her breasts pressed against Isabel's, tentatively jutted her hips out, wanting to feel the girth and length Isabel possessed, but nervous...it had been so long since she had been intimate, and even though she had three children, she wasn't sure if the demon blood's rejuvenating effects applied to her nethers.

Ruby gently stroked the shivering Schnee, reaching down to pull up the blankets when she remembered that those were a thing. She couldn't help but smile down at Winter, she was so cute, Ruby wanted to see her that way all the time. She was curious about what Winter had started to say, but when she didn't immediately get back to it, she had spoken. She giggled with her girlfriend after her comment, chuckling nervously, "A-Anyway, what did you want to say? Before I pulled out and interrupted?" She stroked the hand on Winter's side down to caress her love's stomach, kissing her cheek affectionately.

Isabel smiled as they were finally undressed, a wider smile grew on her face as she felt Willow form press against hers even more. "Well, shall we?" Isabel asked once more. She had hoped that Willow would be eagerly awaiting there fun, especially with hia hard she was getting from all the contact, she could practically feel her sex brimming with sticky fluid awaiting escape. Isabel smiled as she wrapped her hands around the rejuvenating Willows waist as she said. "Don't worry, everything is brought back to a perfect condition." Isabel said as she leaned forward to kiss the changing human on the lips as the cool breeze ran by their bodies.

Winter blushed as she felt kind of dirty as to what she was going to say. "Well, I really want to be like you Ruby, I want to be able to stand with you." Winter blushed as she was kissed on her cheek. "Also, that was amazing." Winter blushed as she tried to finish what she was going to say. "Could... Could you make me a demon?" She asked with a shy blush.

Willow nodded, humming softly as she brushed her slick slot against the demoness' hardened member, happy to feel that Isabel was as excited as she was; already her fluids were coating Isabel, and making her even more wet as she felt her lover's hot cock against her, "Hehe, shall I be a virgin again, once the changes are done?" Willow inquired, leaning forward to brush her lips against her the other's. She stepped back, pulled Isabel with her so she could lean against the wall, and glanced over at the window--they were still perfectly in view of the girls inside, should they turn to see them.

Ruby smiled as Winter said she wanted to stand with her, she didn't know what exactly that meant, but she understood exactly what "amazing" meant, "Heh, I'm glad you liked that, too, Winter." She bit her lip a little at the request, and thought it over a little, "You sure? Demons...demons are feared by most everyone--me included--and for good reason...I don't want you to have to go through that...but if this is something you're sure you want, I'll give it to you." Ruby bit into her tongue, drawing blood, and stuck it out for Winter to take into her mouth.

Isabel smiled and snaked her hand down to Willow thigh before lifting it up and sliding her cock into Willow slit. "You know, it's a terrible idea to get me hot and bothered." Isabel said with dominate pur. "I'll make you regret that action." Isabel brough her right hand to Willow other leg and did the same as before, making the Schnee Mother dependent on the wall and her own form for support. "You can't feel it can you? The returning youth to your flower, because I can." Isabel said as she could practically feel the walls becoming tighter around her cock. Isabel locked her predatory gaze with Willows as she saw youth being returned to the woman.

Winter gulped as she looked at the blood soaked tongue, she blushed as she realized that kiss would seal the deal; though a part of her wanted to facepalm, as this was something that seemed kind of cheesy. This was a very Ruby thing. "God, can't believe your so cheesy." Winter murmured as she kissed her girlfriend, her tongue meeting Rubys as she began to suck the blood from her mouth. A very hot feeling soon rushed over Winter form as she sucked, the demons blood began to coarse through her veins and reproduce itself.

"Mm...maybe this will be my best worst idea ever, though?" Willow suggested, blushing as Isabel had her in a very vulnerable position, she held on tightly to the older demoness' shoulders, trying not to squirm so much as her pussy tightened around Isabel, it was an odd feeling, her walls struggling to return to virgin tightness while Isabel's cock kept them spread, "You're so big, Isa...b-bel...I'm glad I can be so tight for you..." She panted, growing more wet with the intensity of Isabel's eyes on hers.

"Balib ib." Ruby mumbled, grinning as she tried to say "believe it" without withdrawing her tongue. The demoness moaned softly as Winter drank her blood, gently caressed her cheek an running her fingers through the Schnee girl's soft white hair as she did, her tongue flicking about in Winter's mouth, holding her lover tightly as they kissed.

Isabel smiled as she thought of answer. "Well, if it's your worst, best idea ever, then I think I can just make it a normal best idea." The Demoness grew a mischievous grin as the changing woman was made dependent in her form. "You'll never regret this, you'll never look back at this day and say 'I should've stayed human'." Isabel smiled as she slid more of her cock into Willow pussy, just as her cock hit a reforming wall. "Ahh! i see your becoming a virgin once more." The Demoness licked her lips as she watched Willow regain her youth. "I wonder how much youth you'll regain, how much beauty will come to you, especially when you hit your second puberty." Isabel said with a cheeky grin. "Your lucky that im nullifying your pain."

Winter moaned as her body heated up, sublte shifts and movements disoriented the girl as it looked like the girl was going through puberty again. Her boones were lengthening and growing and shattering befire reforming and becoming stronger. The pain was immense and it did cause the girl to cry, but she was able to hold back on the screams building up inside of her. Her nails continued to dig into the back Ruby, not piercing her skin at all. Winter pulled away panting slightly as hot tears ran doan her eyes just before going back in and sucking more of the blood.

Willow groaned loudly, her tightening body making it hard to grasp words, but she managed to somehow, "A-Aah, Isabel! Take my virginity, Isabel!" She suddenly wrapped her arms around Isabel, biting down on her shoulder as her whole body quivered, trying to keep from being noticeable to the lovers inside the bedroom. She squeezed the demoness tightly, her nails scraping lightly over her lover's back as her body slowly stopped tightening, her cunt now stretching for Isabel. While it didn't hurt, it was a lot of changing her body was doing, so she was only a bit overwhelmed. Still, it felt really good to be filled by the one she loved, "Y-Yeah, thanks, Isabel." She gave the older demoness a grateful kiss, and chuckled softly, "I already feel like I'll be the most beautiful girl ever--if only because your my lover."

Ruby soothingly ran one hand along Winter's back, the other caressed her cheek, feeling things break and come back together. She was about to speak when her lover pulled away, but hummed softly as her tongue was taken back into Winter's mouth, she would try her best to comfort Winter through the pain, keeping her knees against the bed, her own weight off of Winter to avoid hurting anywhere that might be in pain.

Back
Top Bottom