Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruby the Demoness (Funner & Firestarter09)

Isabel smiled at Willow pleas', it was so hot and exotic for such a woman to be so whorish. "So... Sexy, so cute. Yet so whorish and needy." Isabel was not bothered by the nails scraping against her skin, she had taken much worse than simple scratches, hell even the biting on her shoulder wasn't hurting that bad. "It must feel amazing, all the bones shifting and moving, strengthening and lengthening to fit you better, or the feeling of fat redistributing itself through out you." Isabel said as she teased at the hymen, she was going to savor this moment. "Must feel amazing have all the youth come back, and your virginity." Isabel said with soft voice before purring seductively into Wilow ear. "To bad I'm taking it." With that Isabel pierced the hymen with her shaft, taking Willows virginity for herself.

Winter let out a throaty groan, her muscles were tearing apart and reforming while her own breast surged with a bit of growth. Her arms cracked and snapped as the bones and muscles tore and reformed. Demonic energy began to leak off of her form, as her body began to produce it. She shook and shivered as her knees snaped and cracked before reforming back into a stronger form. "Ahh!" Winter cried out as she pulled away, a whimper escaped her lips as she forced herself back into the kiss. The Schnee girl wondered if it was always this painful, little did she know it was mostly due to her being a teen, and not a small child who'd grow into it.

Willow blushed at the demoness's comment; did she really seem like all those things? "I-It definitely feels...unlike anything I could've imagined..." She wasn't sure how she felt, feeling things inside her change. Honestly, it was kinda scary, but if this was what it took to be with Isabel forever, then she didn't mind--especially considering it was just this one time. When Isabel whispered in her ear, she felt herself suddenly tense up in reaction to the air grazing her skin, yelped when she felt the sudden break of her hymen, the cock in her moving deep into her.

Ruby was just a bit worried at the snaps, cracks, and pops coming from within her lover's body. She expected the swift return to her lips after Winter broke away from the kiss, and cut her tongue again so the girl could have some more blood to help the process--she was sure it'd either help or do nothing at all. She moved her hands down to cup Winter's breasts, hoping to distract her from the pain.

Isabel smirked and kissed at her lovers shoulders, her tongue running across her cold skin. "Mmm, so tasty, your skin is sweet to a lick." The Demoness commented, as she slowly pulled back before thrusting slowly once more. "You'll feel so alive, more alive than before, you'll be a beautiful woman once more, not bound to a monster, but you fell in love with demon, I wonder which is worse?." Her cocks thrusting picked up pace after a moment, within seconds Isabel began to summon up some magic, using her shadows to tease at Willows bust. "You'll be so cute, and fun to mess with." Isabel said as her crotch slammed against Willows. "By the way, your tightness is just devine." A grin spread across her lips as her shadows flicked and teased the womans nipples.

Winter gasped and groaned as she felt more blood rushing into her, the new amount of blood began to speed up the process, becoming intense and heavy. It was at this moment Winter found herself losing consciousness, her mind starting to fade as her eyes grew heavy, her breathing slowling down as she practically spilled out demonic energy, which clashed against her aura. Her grip began to loosen on Ruby back as she felt her see lf being lost. "So... Cold..." She thought to herself, but just before Winter was about to lose consciousness; she was suddenly struck with large amounts of pain causing her eyes to go wide.

Winter squeaked at the tongue against her skin, shuddered when Isabel commented on her skin's taste. She already only felt alive around Isabel, and while she was sure that the next question was rhetorical, she answered anyways, "I-I know whatever the future holds is better than what I had." Willow breathed out, crying out as Isabel moved harder against her, gripping her shoulders as though the very air was being knocked out of her, which was alright--aside from blushing, which she didn't even mean to do, Willow didn't know what to say in response to everything else the demoness was saying.

Ruby drew her tongue away from Winter's lips as the extra blood began to sedate the new demoness. She felt bad that it hurt her lover so much, her eyes widened as they were telling Ruby she was in excruciating pain--even more than the mere rearrangement of her bones would have caused to begin with, "Winter, I'm sorry...I know it hurts...I won't let you go until you feel better, until it doesn't hurt anymore, alright?" She had only heard before just how painful turning was, she'd never witnessed a turning personally.

Isabel smiled and kissed her lovers neck once more, as she delivered powerful thrusts into Willow body. "So willing to forgo, so willing to lose it all." Isabel said as she raised her face from her lovers neck, her cock continued to ram inside of Willows pussy as she continued to ram her cervix. "Dig into my flesh, so you shall not lose yourself. " Isabel told Willow, as a small imprint was forming on the stone wall.

Winter groaned and shivered as she tried to curl herself into a ball, her bodies pain still burned in agony as her bones were still being broken and rearranged. Her mind tried to focus on something else as she felt Ruby bring herself closer. It was at this moment Winter almost snapped... Er well did amd quickly pulled herself together, as sje lunged her mouth forward and bit into Ruby shoulder, trying to numb the pain as she continued to sink her teeth; only for a minute later to realize what she had done. Tears began to stream down the sides of her eyes as she began to slowly pull her teeth out of the wound.

Willow was letting out small cries with every thrust, eyes wide as Isabel rammed so deeply--she was nearly overwhelmed by how far in Isabel was, how fast she was going. At her word, Willow's nails dug into the demoness's skin, legs trembling as her body smacked against the wall--she was surprised by the durability of her body, but instead of commenting on it, she did what she could, letting out a stream of incoherent moans and cries.

Ruby let out a surprised hiss as she felt Winter bite into her shoulder, the teeth stung as they broke her flesh, leaving the area hot and throbbing--not in any good way, but she kept caressing her lover--if this helped release her stress, she would gladly endure, though that didn't keep the pained tears from forming. Ruby frowned when she noticed Winter crying, and held her against her other shoulder, "Winter, sweetheart...if biting helps you, then I want you to bite, okay?"

Isabel smirked as she knew that Willow was slowly losing herself to the pleasure, those incoherent moans were proof that. "Mmm, so tight, so good." The Demoness cooed lowly as she felt her cock going past Willow cervix and hitting her straight in the womb. "Ahh!~" Isabel moaned out in pleasure, as her thick was now firmly lodged in Willows tight hole. "Mmm, can you feel it? The skin moving? The fat being redistributed? The growth of your more... Sexual assets. Can you feel it? Does if it feel wonderful?" Isabel cock began to slow down, the Demoness pace was starting to falter but it seemed to be Isabel intention. "I think I'll enjoy teasing you now." Isabel purred as she leaned forward to tease Willow neck, while her shadows came to tease the womans nipples even more.

Winter eye's went wide at what Ruby said, she would've tried to argue back but her lover would've been insistent. Winter felt tears stream down her eyes as she continued to bite into Ruby shoulder. Winter felt the taste of fresh blood flowing into her mouth as the pain of rearranging ligments and bones continued, though now the pain mostly was from her waist up, seems the rearrangement down below was through. If one were to look at Winter lower half, they'd notice a significant increase in height, with much softer looking legs and smooth skin with just the best pair of thighs ever. The girls hips had widen as well, along with her butt just being a little more jiggly.

"I-It's a lot...to take in...I feel pretty weird...there's definitely something..." Willow grunted, she hadn't expected so many changes to take place, and while she couldn't feel any one think with such certainty as to say what's what, she did feel movement in her body aside from Isabel and her shadows...it was almost too much to keep up with, both the good and the weird.

"Aaah..." Ruby clenched her jaw, her flesh burning, throbbing more intensely as Winter bit down harder, but she kept stroking her hair with one hand, as the other gripped the sheets under them, Winter's hair lovingly as she did all she could to help Winter through this pain she was going through.

Isabel smiled as she got the answer she wanted, she grinned and hilted inside of Willows pussy, her cock twitched and trembled as cum shot from her member. Seed shot out in to Willow womb, filling it to the brim and painting her womb white. Isabel smiled as she ran her handd along Willows face as her shadows pinched and twisted her nipples. "My, I can still feel myself cummin, you really are capable of milking me dry." Isabel said with a teasing grin.

Winter sniffled as the pain began to dull slightly, the force of her bite began to ligthen as she remained still and silent. Minutes passed as the pain grew duller and Winter found herself closer and closer to letting go of Ruby shoulder, a weak groan escaped her lips as she could finally feel Ruby stroking her hair which had fell out and was now a complete mess.

Willow blushed when she her Isabel was already cumming, she hadn't even been aware of it, but she was clenching around the demoness quite hard, the movement rubbing her depths had gotten her pretty close by itself, but she needed a little extra push to further distract her from the oddity of her body changing so much, she took hold of the shadows on her and started pushing them down from her nipples to her clit instead.

Ruby let out a small sigh as she felt the pressure on her skin lighten, and smiled down at Winter lovingly, giving her kiss on her cheek, "Feeling better now, sweetheart?"

Isabel smirked as the shadows went with the force of Willows hands. "Naughty, how naughty of you." Her voice sounding very sultry now, as she leaned forward to kiss Willow on the lips, this did bend Willow slightly.-- though it probably didn't hurt due to her new demon body. The cock that remained in Willow pussy pushed against the walls at the movements, as the shadows came down to Willow clit before immediatly attaching and teasing the nub of flesh, pinching and twisting it lightly.

Winter breathed heavily for a minute, her body ached and throbbed as she pulled her head away from Ruby shoulders. "I-I, I feel alive." She simply stated as she tried to get off the bed, trying to stand up and check out her body in the mirror at the opposite side of the room.

Willow squeaked into the kiss at the touches down on her clit, shuddering with pleasure, "A-ah, Isabel, yes, right there...!" her legs shook slightly as a sudden heat erupted from her pussy, drenching the demoness' lap in her cum. She groaned held onto Isabel's shoulders, the intensity of her orgasm making her grateful that the older demoness was holding her.

Ruby stayed close to Winter, reaching out to catch her whenever it seemed like she'd fall, though the white haired girl didn't seem to need the help she did seem disoriented, "Life's good." Ruby remarked, smiling as she held her hands over the angry bite marks, healing them with her powers. She noticed the subtle changes in Winter's body, but one thing still remained the same: Ruby found it hard to keep her eyes from wandering her lover's body.

Isabel slipped her tongue in to and explored Willows mouth; The Demoness dominated the former human with ease, with the feeling of cum hitting her lap and cock Isabel pulled away from the kiss. "Ahhh~!" A sigh of relief escaped from her lips as she pulled her cock out, as their sexual fluids dripped from Willows cunt on to the ground which had been covered in shadows. "Mmm." The Demoness rested her cock on top of the girls crotch. "Heheh, that was pretty fun." The Demoness remarked, her eyes gazed to the right getting a glance at the scene inside of Winter room. "Ahh~! They're so cute." She looked back at Willow. "Well, wanna do it again?"

Winter hands ran along her body as the mirror showed off the changes, which seemed to have made her slimmer, more toned, and even a bit curvier. "Wow..." Winter said with surprise, she blinked a few times before turning to look back at Ruby. "Ruby... I..." She was at a loss for words, what was she going to say? What could she say? "I... I'm sorry.. For biting you... But uh... Thank you." She blushed as she walked back over to her girlfriend stumbling as her balance was still a little off, she quickly sat herself down on the bed her hands reaching amd wrapping around her shoulders.

Willow tried to push into Isabel's mouth, wanting to explore her mouth like the demoness was doing her, though couldn't quite get through. She was glad to be able to catch her breath as Isabel pulled away. "Yeah, they are...mm..." Willow hummed in agreement with the demoness, "I'd love to do this again right now, but all these changes in me...plus what we just did have me feeling pretty tired. Should we find somewhere less exposed to sleep for now? Unless you think it's only fair they get a chance to find us like this?"

Ruby stared at Winter and her reflection as she sat up, admiring Winter's body's slight changes. Her figure was nicer now, but she was worried that the other girl didn't like the end result of turning. Before she said anything, Winter was apologizing for biting her and coming back to bed,"It's alright, I told you to, remember?" She kissed Winter's cheek and held her back, leaning on her lover's shoulder as she kissed the older girl's soft skin, "How you feeling, Winter?"

Isabel nodded as she listened to Willow, understanding her concern and worries about the current situation. "Mmm, well my dear, we'll just have to have fun later." She stated a sly smile crossed her face as she leaned forward and nuzzled her head against Willows. "Mmmm, you're such a cutie, a little cutie that can't do anything wrong or bad." The Demoness seemed content on just staying there, cuddling in the rather cold weather. "Hmmm I think it might be worth it, let those two see us... Get embarrassed... Heh... It'll be fun." She states, still keeping her head pressed softly against Willows temples. "Heh, you know we could try some kinky stuff later, maybe Ruby would like to get a good boob job from you."

Winter breathed slowly, and lightly as she felt her slightly less heavy lover hang on her now superior body. "Mmm, Rubes, I still hurt you... I can't just live with that feeling. It makes me feel like a fucking monster, and I can't just live with that." Her eyes wander up and down Ruby's back as she answered about how she felt. "Hotter, like I can be a model now... Seriously, I look way better than before. I also feel alive, like there are no limitations to me now." She answered truthfully. It was at this moment Winter began to feel the sweet sucking and licking sensation coming from Ruby. "Mmmmm, Ruby! Don't stop!" She moaned throwing her head back slightly before letting a gasp escape her lips, as she saw two shadows by the window. "Ruby! By the window! People are outside! I think they're watching us!" She exclaimed.

Willow purred as she snuggled against Isabel, she could've been lulled to sleep like this, between the praise and the cold. She decided it wasn't all that bad if the couple saw them like this, though at the mention of the kinky stuff, she blushed deeply, "Heh, you sure you don't mind sharing me with her? Heh, maybe we ask them if there's room for us in there?" She teased, her proposal not at all serious as she nuzzled her lover's head with her own.

"Hey, don't say that!" Ruby cooed, holding her lover's cheek gently, "You're an angel, Willow, you wouldn't have hurt me if you weren't in severe pain...more importantly, you're my angel, so don't say stuff about not being able to live with this, I'll heal quickly so it'll be fine." As though to drive her point, Ruby started leaving marks of her own on Winter's neck, though they were more gently applied than the angry purple rings on her own shoulders, trickling little rivulets of blood in places. She could see how Winter felt horrible, but she wanted to show her she wasn't, "You know, I hurt you tonight, too, and you made me feel soooo good..." She pointed out, licking more enthusiastically, panting softly as Winter urged her on, squeaking when she turned to see who was watching them, she sensed the first one before she the shadows, and guessed who the other person was, as her eyes adjusted, she noticed they weren't clothed, "Mom?! Is-are they...why are our moms watching?! And naked?!" She nearly screamed, frantically pulling the blankets up to cover them, not that it mattered now. She didn't want to guess what they were doing naked, but the thought they might have been masturbating came to mind.

"Oh! I wouldn't mind, after all I'm a very sensual demon." She states with a smile, nuzzling her nose against her lovers as a small giggle escaped her lips. "Well, this was all fun and games, but... I think we need to mess with our kids some." It was at this moment she could hear the basic cries coming from her 'child' the cries of panic, embarrassment and well... It was just hilarious to hear Ruby's distress, leaning her head into view Isabel had a devilsh smirk on her face. "Hello girls~!" She cooed, acting like she had done nothing wrong or weird.

Winter's heart skipped several, or rather eight beats as she was basically told her mother saw her, naked, having sex, or masturbating and or fucking a girl. This wasn't something she didn't want her parental member to find out, or any one in her family for that matter. Though thid did raise the question of how in the name hell did Ruby's mom get into such acts with her mother, what was their relation? Was it an old one? A new one? How and why did they decide to do what they did?

Willow chuckled softly at Isabel's explanation, and pecked her chin gently, "As long as you're sure you won't be jealous...on second thought, you'd probably enjoy watching her trying to satisfy her desires while being embarrassed." She sat up with Isabel, smiling coyly at the girls inside the bedroom, waving at her daughter's deer-in-headlights expression, "Hey, Winter!" She greeted, wondering if Winter must be wondering just how hammered she got tonight.

"Don't hello girls, us!" Ruby all but shrieked, retreating backwards slowly so the blankets continued to keep herself and Winter modest while she tried to get close enough to the desk lamp to turn it off--at the very least she didn't want Winter's mother staring, Isabel would likely give up on teasing them soon after the lights went off, "Sheesh, they're such children..." Ruby groaned, as she flicked the light off, unaware that her "mother's" lover could see them very well--that is, until she awed at them and noted how cute their kids were when they got flustered.

Isabel giggled at the attempts to keep themselves out of view. "Aww, someone forgets I can see in the dark." Her voice had a sing-song like rhythm to it. "Hehe, you girls are so easy to mess with... Just like this lovely woman right here~." She brought her head back to Willows and kissed her once more, making sure that the kiss was audible to the young demonesses. At this time Isabel allowed her lovers feet to touch the ground as her shadows disappeared, of course they would reappear in Winter's room. Pulling away from the wet kiss, she looked lovingly into Willows eyes before whidpering "Mmm, wouldn't it be fair if we took our teasing to the next level? Give Winter the same equipment as me and Ruby?"

Winter cuddled next to her lover, burying her face into her neck as it became bright red. "Ruby.... Why are our moms, outside, naked, in the cold, and fucking?" She asked, not knowing that she would be finding herself with a strange predicament. "Why do they have make out? Why do they have to be so loud?!" She asked with embarrassment just as the lights were flicked on, sheets thrown across the ice-blue room both girls would scream before being pulled up intl the air, arms and legs being restrained by Isabels shadows.

Willow moaned softly as Isabel kissed her, working with her to make it as wet and messy as she could. She was panting heavily when it ended and shrugged a bit at the suggestion, "Maybe not just stick it on her, I'm not sure if she'd appreciate suddenly having one stuck to her, I have to say, it's hard for me to think of myself with...such equipment. Though, I could see you two stroking each other off while I give Ruby that boobjob."

"I don't know, it's so weird...I think they wanna tease us like thi--ah!" Ruby gasped as she felt the familiar lift of the shadows, and reflexively crisscrossed her limbs to strain them against each other, breaking them and then giving them a swift cracking motion, putting a great deal of demon energy into shattering the limbs, grabbed Crescent Rose and "trimmed" the shadowy vines holding Winter, using her Semblance so the process only took a second.

Isabel nodded and nuzzled her lover once more. "Well dear, I think it is nice if we all got big fat cocks. That way we can all be pleasuring each other equally" She giggled at the thought of all them jerking each other off. "Heh, so naughty, we're so bad." Isabel's attention was snapped back to the girls, as she felt Ruby breaking her shadows and freeing themselves. "DAMN! Fucking damn it! She broke it! This isn't fair." She pouted and felt her shadows return to her body.

Winter rubbed her wrists and ankles, a slight groan was all she gave as she looked at her lover. She raised her eyebrow at her, wondering where and how did she get her weapon. She sighed with contempt as she wondered what they should do next. "I think we should uh... just put some clothes on and head out for something to eat."

"I can see myself under you, giving each other a hand..." Winter purred, blushing deeply but feeling much more confident now, "Heh, we are..." She was startled by her lover's outburst and frowned as she cupped Isabel's cheeks, murmuring softly as she playfully licked her jaw with just the tip of her tongue, "We could...um, use this as an opportunity. They probably already suspect what we're thinking, but they wouldn't think to find us stroking each other, would they?"

Ruby nodded and closed Crescent Rose, "That's for the best." She agreed, waving her hands to put up a screen of darkness over the window. She grabbed her own underwear and giggled a bit at her thought, "Maybe...one day we could get a place together, without any peeps, and...well, I know it's a silly thought, but I keep thinking of you...wearing my stuff..." She admitted, "I'd wear your, but they might be a bit snug for my...front."

Isabel giggled and did a little bit of her magic, sending a bit of her magic into her lover. The area above her wet snatch began to push outwards and form a familiar shaft as a sack formed right under it, two orbs would drop separately into them before they started to swell up a bit. "There, all done, and oh... I guess it'll be good teach you how to get rid of that when you doing anything with your shit piece of a husband." She bluntly but made it known she still loved Willow no matter what. She nuzzled her lover once more before looking back into the room and sighing at the veil of darkness blocking their sight. "Well, I guess that plan isn't going to happen." She glances down at Willows new appendage. "Wanna have some fun?"

Winter nodded, rubbing her temples and groaning as she did the same as Ruby, putting on her undergarments once more. A giggle escaped her lips at her lover comment, about living together, with each other, and wearing each others clothing. "God, you're a pervert." Before laughing at the admittance of the tightness that would come from wearing her clothing. "Yeah, I bet it would be tight."

Willow bit her lips as the fully formed cock displayed just how aroused the woman was now, something she wasn't sure might be an inconvenience. Her eyes went wide after Isabel mentioned her husband, just the thought of being with him after tonight made her cock lose a little of it's stiffness, "No way! I-It's staying...I'm not gonna be with him for that long...he's too busy sucking up to his business associates to pay attention to me." Willow leaned up to kiss Isabel's cheek, nipped playfully at her jaw, moaning softly at the mention of having fun, she moved her hand to rest on Isabel's thigh, shaft throbbing with vigor as she craved her lover's touch there, "Yes, I do, I'm excited to see how it feels to have one of these..."

"W-Well, that's because...I feel comfortable enough around you to say embarrassing things like that!" She blushed as Winter giggled, and remarked about wearing each other's things. She grinned when Winter acknowledged how tight her things would be on Ruby, "So tight, but in all the wrong ways..." Ruby looked down at herself as she finished dressing and let out a soft sigh, "Back into the cold again..." She muttered softly, planning on sticking as near to Winter as possible until they got somewhere warm.

Isabel giggled at the plea licking her inner jaw that had been nipped at, and she knew that it would be almost hilarious. "Heh, well you'll still need to put a disguise spell to continue to look like your normal self. Er, rather your old form." She glanced at Willow's cock, and a giggle came out of her mouth as she saw how erect it was growing. "My, already grown in and you're already erect." Summoning one of her shadows she teased the tip of the shaft, running her shadows up and down its length. "Mmm, I can smell the arousal coming from you. Its so fucking enticing, so fucking hot~ You probably won't be able to hold yourself back for much longer, a simple boob job will be enough." She was going to make her lover go crazy with the new appendage, that big fat fucking appendage. "I wonder what your husband will say? How would he react? Hmm, I'm getting so turned on at the thought." Her shadows began to wrap around the shaft, pumping up and down as Isabel kissed her lover once more.

"Alright then, I guess I'll be keeping you to that then." Winter smiled clipping her bra with some difficulty, her chest was a bit bigger than before at least two or three cup sizes; she shuddered at the thought of if she was going to grow anymore. "Yeah, I think I'm going to need to go clothes shopping... This bra kind of hurts." A quick glance to Ruby before looking back her own bust caused her to blush, she was around Ruby's size... Which had to be at least and EE-cup, a slight gulp came from her mouth as she wondered how busty either of them would become. "Stop it Winter bad thoughts... Such bad thoughts." She mumbled to herself as she forced herself to walk over to her closet and slipped on a pair of shorts and a white tank top.

Back
Top Bottom