Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruby the Demoness (Funner & Firestarter09)

Isabel giggled as her remarks earned what she desired, her lups curling as she nuzzled up close to her lover. "Listen, I'd enjoy watching her being bent over the desk, or having her sit on your lap all the while doing paperwork.... Or maybe getting a good footjob from her, give her lots of lingerie... Stockings, all sorts of items." If Isabel was to be honest she'd rather have turned her lovers husband into a giggling bimbo, or even just killed the poor bastard. "Mmm... I wonder what type of fun we can have."

The fat demon squealed in surprise, spit gushing from it's mouth as it smacked against the shadow wall. Though it was quick to use the current situation to its advantage, it's head already anticipating where Ruby was going as it throat buldge and buldge before releasing its massive tongue in Ruby's path. Winter looked up as she tried to figure out what to do, she felt so useless as she watched her lover fight by herself. "Damn it!" She cursed before letting out a gasp, as much stronger and powerful hand gripped her neck. She struggled and groaned but found herself completely helpless as air was quickly leaving her.

Willow grinned as Isabel talked about giving Noire 'all sorts of items', and let out a soft chuckle, "Maybe a little collar or crotch-less underwear she can put on under her skirt. One of us could sit down and have her suck while the other uses her pussy." Willow giggled softly as she leaned into Isabel, "If we keep on, I'm gonna get horny all over again."

Ruby winced as a nasty smacking sound heralded the force of the slobbery tongue ramming her, sending her into the wall of one of the buildings. She tried to control her spins as she flew backwards, but to no avail. When she peeled off the building and hit the ground, she turned to her lover to find something else in the alley with them, strangling the young demoness, "Let her go!" Ruby screamed, eyes starting to shift between silver to red, both colors flashing with an untapped power, both competing to be the one Ruby would harness to save the girl she loved more than anything else.

Isabel loved to mess with people, get their thoughts going and juices running. "Heh, such a dirty little girl." She was ready to tease and play with Willow again, but understood if she wasn't ready for another round. "Mmmm, I wonder how our baby girls are doing? Do you think they went off to another part of the manison?"

The Demon strangling her love smirked, he had gotten a rouse out of the girl and caused her attention to focus on him. His partner now had a clear shoot to attack her. Winter tried to break free from the grasp, yet every time she tried too she was met with failure. It didn't work, it didn't help this demon was either too strong for her or was using some type of magic. She turned her attention to her love watching as her love eyes sparked with strange energy, but she felt her heart drop when the large demon from before charging at her, it seemed like it was goingnto use it's full wait to weight to crush Ruby; as chunks of concrete were kicked up with every slam of its fist.

"Oh, but aren't you enjoying my dirty thoughts?" Willow teased back, licking her lips as she leaned in to peck her lover's cheek, "Mm...I bet they would have pulled some clothes on...perhaps we should go and see just how little they put on~" Willow teased, sitting up on her knees, taking Isabella's hand in hers.

Unfortunately for the demon leaping into the air, Ruby's eyes went to silver and stayed, engulfing her enemies in white fire and seemingly frozen in time while anyone else near enough--demon or human--would simply be stunned, it was a good thing she was around enough buildings that she didn't interfere with traffic! Half a second into the flare out of power, Ruby's eyes burned hot red as her demon blood kicked in to compensate for the vast amount of energy she released. She rose as gracefully as a goddess and clamped the giant demon's head firmly between her scythe.

Three times in quick succession she activated Crescent Rose's guillotine, but her attention was now also on the bastard strangling her lover. Three shadows flew up between the demon and demoness, two wound around his arms, snapping them back as the other wrapped around his throat. Once his hold was broken, the shadow raised him in the air and slammed him down in front of Ruby, just in time that when he bounced from the impact, he'd fly through the scythe's guillotine. A well time snap caught him in the waist. Unfortunately, she didn't have time to see what she did, and she knew that. Unused to the power of her silver eyes that seemed nothing short of divine, she was low on energy, and had to quickly vacate the area in case she didn't make a gory mess of the demons.

She found Winter's hand--just barely, as she already felt her vision blurring with drowsiness--and quickly ran away with her. She wanted to get Winter back to the castle, and surprised herself by praying her mom was still there.

"Yes of course, and maybe we cans servic them? That would be fun to play." She let a cute snicker escape, as she gently holding her hand and making sure that the two of them were close together. "Or maybe we can double stuff our daughters? Taking turns?" She had some seriously perverted ideas brewing.

With her little slaughter of the two slavers, and out burst of power she didn't pay attention to the wisps of energy coming from their corpses. These energy wisps flew up onto the nearby roof tops, the fat demon being the fiest fully formed before violently having to throw his captive, the green haired girl he had used as a lure. All intact and no harm done to her body, growls escaped from him as he reached forward trying to grab shove the girl back into his mouth only to find his reforming partner stopping him. "No, leave her... We've got a hunt to go on." He smirked and stretched his reforming body. "Good thing we took our precaution I'd hate to die."

Winter breathed weakly slightly, her body aching as she followed her love and tried to get her footing a bit more. She wasn't fully there but she knew her and her love would be safe; or that is what she was hoping for but unlucky for them everyone in the nearby area was asleep.

"Oh, you want to fuck your little Ruby~?" Willow teased, giggling softly at the second suggestion, as she led her lover around the building, "Though I can picture Winter around my shaft~" She purred, bumping the back of her hand against the newest addition to her body, "They could always get 'hands-on' with each other, have a nice little foursome together. It'll likely take some convincing, but I'm sure they'll find the idea enjoyable enough."

Ruby's red eyes were quickly dimming, but she sensed her mother in the blur and followed the path to her as best she could, but as soon as they had crossed the road, she tripped over someone and fell on the grass, "W-Winter...you there? I-I'm...so exhausted..." She fought as hard as she could, but her eyes drifted close. Out of habit--she trained for the times she'd lose control--she created a dark dome around her and her lover, easy to break out of yet hard to get into.

"Mmm, nothing wrong with some incest. I bet you'd enjoy that as well, having your daughters lips pursed and kissing the tip." She brought her hand to Willows equipment, giving it a light brush to tease her. "Aren't you just kinky, wouldn't you love filling your daughters pussy? Maybe even getting her pregnant?" Demons were very loose on how relationships went. "Mmm, I'd imagine my dear Ruby squealing and moaning as I grope and squeeze her breasts while my shaft fills her very being."

Winter breathed heavily as she found herself resting her head on Ruby's lap, air was slowly filling her lungs once more but the constant dizzy feeling wasn't helping her. "R-rby, we need to get b-ba-back, we need to go... What if there are more?" She looked up at her lover, eyes full of wonder as she hoped that that they would be able to get out of this mess without anymore fighting or running.

Back
Top Bottom