Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruby the Demoness (Funner & Firestarter09)

The woman smiled as she disappeared with the girl in her arms, it was at that point a giant black cat with horns and a split tail came running in. It was a familiar owned by Summer, it would be a sad thing for the mother to learn of her daughters fate. The woman, Isabel appeared within in her own home, specifically in her own bedroom. She quickly placed her on the bed, the woman would take good enjoyment in what she was to do. Isabel raised a finger to her mouth, biting it quickly and drawing blood. Quickly she lowered it to Ruby lips before forcing it in, a grin spread across her face as she looked at the child. "Such a young thing, its a shame that you'll lose about two years or so." She then smiled at the young child, her demonic blood started to flow through Ruby being.

Ruby mumbled softly as she half awoke at the strange taste of demon blood on her tongue, and nearly panicked when she remembered what happened back at the house, though she was too drowsy to do much else than gulp down strange tasting blood--whimpering softly as her own blood mixed with it and changed.

She cried out at the odd changes taking place and stared up at the familiar woman above her, wondering why her skin felt like it was on fire...was she dreaming and still inside the house? Ruby wasn't sure of anything but the odd pain that subsided just as suddenly as it had started, and closed her eyes again. The bed was soft, and in the back of her mind, she was sure she was home, her mind still too muddled to tell that none of what had happened was just a dream.

Isabel smiled as she pulled her finger away from the childs mouth, the last drops of blood having spread through out Rubys body. She watched as the child struggled in her sleep, the changes would take a hour or two. So it left the demoness little choice but to leave Ruby for now, she left the room quickly leaving Ruby to her changes and fading memories. "Do not struggle any more sweet child, the world will need your strength." Isabel said to herself, she'd enjoy every moment of taking care of the young girl.

When Ruby woke up in the morning, she had forgotten most of what happened last night, aside from wandering into the woods, though she could've sworn that she was with someone, "H-hey...is anyone here? Heeello? I know...this isn't my bed...is it?"

She slipped out of bed and decided to look around a little.

Ruby would find herself in a odd room, the walls were black with red outlines. Feather littered the floor and bed, black drapes covered the window. Their didn't seem to be much else, though this was due to low light visibility. The girl's clothes strained against Ruby form as she walked, the transformation having made her taller and as such, the simple plain brown clothing was closer and closer to tearing. But luckily she'd be fine, as their was a spare thing of clothes laid out on the side of the bed. A simple black pair of pants, as well as a black shirt.

Ruby half wished she could just cut her way out of the clothes, for all the struggling she was going through trying to free herself from her clothes. Her body seemed foreign to her, but she knew it was hers. As she thought about it, she realized she couldn't think of any other way she'd be.

She didn't know why her clothes were too small for her, or why she still felt sluggish, almost like her mind was cleared. Passing it off as her just having had a major growth spurt, she removed her pants and shirt and pulled on those set aside for her, thinking back to light violet eyes, a sweet, gentle voice, and a red dress, it confused her but at the same time seemed so natural, "Mother must've left these out for me..."

Ruby smiled at her reflection and found she couldn't recall a time when she didn't wear black. The silver eyed girl soon stopped thinking back on herself and took the time to notice the feathers on the floor, she was pretty sure she hadn't grow a pair of wings when she got bigger, but didn't have a clue as to where they would've come from.

Memories had been taken from Ruby, leaving nothing to her mind except the faintest of things, such as the forest... But that was about it, nothing more, nothing less. Other mental changes had also happened to the girl, leaving her more comfortable in her body. Speaking of the body, it seemed her reflexs have been increased; putting her well above a childs own, and it would even further in time. Her overall dexterity had increased too, but she would figure that out until she tried to ever cut herself. There were other changes too, but they were not important at the current moment. In time Ruby would grow into a powerful demoness, of course that was if she was trained or not.

The clothing was made from fine silk, as well as another unknown material which gave it another layer of pleasant textures. It was also made to be durable able to withstand mighty swords, or any attacks laced with magic or demonic energy; though it would only protect against so much. Now the feathers were nothing more than decorations, they weren't representative of any actual wings the girl may have had, or will have. It seemed the alterations to Ruby mind had done it's job, assuring that Ruby would see Isabel as her mother.

Speaking if Isabel, she had just entered the room still in her dress. A natural sweet loving smile, her lilac eye's seemed so soft and inviting. "Ruby, your awake. I was wondering when you would get up."

"Sorry about that, Mom, guess I was really tired last night." Ruby turned and grinned at Isabel's gentle smile and loving gaze, "Oh, hey I'm taller today! I guess you must've known, these clothes fit a lot better than what I went to bed in last night."

Isabel smiled softly, she raised a hand to Ruby head softly she rubbed and patted it. "Well isn't that great, your groeing up into a fine demon." Isabel said motherly. "Ruby, are you able to grow your wings yet? Or have you been able to produce any demonic energy?"

Ruby smiled at the head pat, though the question caught her of guard.

"Mm, I don't know...there are feathers all over the place." Ruby glanced down at her hand, flexed her fingers back muscles, hoping to get some sort of reaction, "I hope I can, I want to make you proud of me!"

"Dont remember my sweet girl, we bought these for decorations. You said they'd liven this bedroom." Isabel smiled, she noticed how Ruby body moved and flexed. "My you seem antsy." Isabel smiled as pair of jet black wings appeared from her back, they almost seemed to be made from shadows. "Do you wish to touch mine? I bet your just dying for yours to come in." Isabel loved how the child suspected nothing, no alterations to her memories.

Ruby was mesmerized by the elegant wings that appeared from her mothers back, and slowly reached forward, gently ran her fingers along the soft feathers, "Oh, wow, they're so soft and majestic!"

Isabel was right, Ruby couldn't wait, she at least wanted to be able to do something with her demonic abilities, but so far couldn't do anything, "How does it feel to use powers, Mom, to spread your wings?"

Isabel smiled as she thought of a way to answer Ruby, what was it like to fly around? A smile grew on her face as she came up with an answer. "Being as old as I am, its a fun experience. Watching people out of view with magic, or flying with the birds make life so exciting." Isabel smiled as Ruby played at her feathers. "You know I've learned in time that I was able to change my wings appearance. Its nothing special any demon can do it." Isabel thought of a way to explain her powers. "Well, using my powers is exhilarating. I can blow up mountains at my full power, or transform into my demon form and slaughter atlas troops with ease."

Ruby listened in awe as she spoke of flying with the birds, she wanted to fly with her one day soon. As Isabel described her power, Ruby knew she was every bit as powerful as she said she was, but she was so sweet to Ruby that she was was having a hard time thinking about her fighting, much less that her mother could look anything different than the beautiful, caring woman who she was talking with right now.

"That sounds incredible...what's your demon form like?" Ruby asked suddenly, looking up at her mother's soft, lilac eyes.

"It is a secret, let's just say it's powerful enough to help me keep any little demon slaver faction in check." Isabel said in a motherly tone, as she lightly poked Ruby on the face. "So cute, I will tell you this. My demon form is a mix of beauty and beastial traits." Isabel smiled as she let off a soothing aura. "Shall I teach you how to manifest a aura?"

"Heh, yes, Mother, I want you to teach me everything." Ruby poked her mother's cheek back playfully as she gazed expectantly at her mother's kind smile. She was eager to learn how to manifest an aura, or learn anything her mother had to teach her, Ruby was especially curious about the demon slaver remark, she wasn't sure if there were demons who acted as slavers, or humans that sold demons as slaves. Either way, she was glad her mother kept them in line.

"Those thugs, failures as Demons." A hint of disgust in her voice. "They take whatever Human or Faunas they find, and transform them for their buyers." Isabel smiled as she poked Ruby on the nose once more. "Now as you should know, we Demons are capable of producing Aura much like a Human or Faunas. Of course ours is a bit different and requires other methods." Isabel smiled as her own black aura flared around her body, she gave the easiest of demonstrations to Ruby. "Now for some of our kind, it requires a use of own demonic energy." Isabel wings disappeared into her body, as her Aura dissipates. "Its a interesting technique, no?"

Ruby felt a chill at the thought of being transformed and sold, she felt deep in her heart that even if she had been a faunas or human and her mother transformed her, she would never harm her or sell her. After a moment of thought, she had a feeling that some who were transformed and sold would be forced to fight for their masters, why else would anyone buy a demon with such power?

Ruby felt the Aura surrounding her mother and closed her eyes, seeking something akin to what she felt around her mother within herself. She didn't know what she was searching for, but she intended to find it, the gentle woman seemed to have high hopes for Ruby.

Isabel smiled as she watched Ruby try to summon her aura, she knew that it would take a great amount of effort for her to do so. "Your doing great, I can feel your energy rise. You just need to push yourself, seek what you desire and topple over it!" Isabel began to encourage her 'daughter'. "Your strong Ruby, claim your power and show the world who you are!" She continued to use more and more encouragement, deep within in Ruby body her demonic began to respond. A large eye with a black pupil darted around, looking at the inner world of Ruby consciousness. Demonic energy began to swirl and grow more and more, becoming stronger and stronger. "Your doing it, your truly doing it." Isabel smiled as she felt the energy building up. Isabel wondered what the future held for Ruby, she was truly hopping that the girl would be a strong demon; one able to do what she wished.

The encouragement strengthened her resolve, Ruby could feel the power within herself grow, waiting, seeking to be channeled. She slowly opened her eyes as she felt something moving over her skin, and opened her eyes to see deep crimson lights dancing over her skin. It was a very shallow layer, but as Ruby focused on her wish to make her mother proud, the aura flared up, besides that, she wasn't really sure what else there was to want, as far as she was concerned there was nothing else she needed--she just wanted to be powerful enough to fight beside her mom, be the powerful demon that the woman saw in her.

Isabel smiled as she ran hand along Ruby crimson colored aura face. "My your doing well." She continued to encourage the child, letting her confidence build up inside of her. "You'll be good, a great demon. You can have people at your feet, loyaly serving you." She cooed soothing words to her 'child'.

"People...serving me..." Ruby murmured, she liked the idea of that, being powerful and having people kneel to her as their queen and focused on it, spread her aura out more, dancing like fire across her skin.

Isabel nodded to Ruby answer. "Lovers all around, who have loyalty to you alone." Isabel assured her child more. "Your power will be immense."

"Lovers?" Ruby couldn't help but blush at the thought. Her newfound desire for loyal, adoring lovers wherever she turned was more than enough to cause her power to surge, painting even the furthest wall in the room blood red, "Where should I go to start my search?"

Isabel smiled and sat on one of her knees, she looked at the girl in the face; a smile on her pretty face. A light chuckle escaped her lips, as she knew Ruby would be an amazing person. "You must wait, your too young for that, wait till your eighteen. Mature and older, then you go out and find those people." Isabel told the young demoness, she looked at the walls which had turned a crimson red. "My, I nit expect that."

Back
Top Bottom