Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Oliver chuckled a little but kept his mouth shut waiting for Sebastian to signal that they could take the male out and leave to rejoin the girls and the others

Sebastian was just waiting listening to the man talk and then when he was sure that the girls had been given enough time. "Seriously. Shut the hell up." Was all he said after a bit.

"I have to agree you fucked up taking Nat in the first place but now we are just sick of listening to you" Oliver stood up and then pulled out his guns and shot all of the males men in the building leaving the leader for his leader to handle

The leader was fuming and actually taking out his walkie, making a call to one of the men outside ordering them to kill the stupid bitch. "Sorry Cherie but your man is a little tied up at the moment. Damn these walkie have quite the range." Came the familiar voice of his "lady friend" and once again he was fuming. "Nat. You good? We can stop for a bit. We are safe now." She spoke once again. This lead to Sebastian pulling the trigger and shooting the man.

Oliver looked at Sebastian "lets get the hell out of here i don't know about you but I am tired and worn out and ready for some sleep" Oliver wasn't going to push him to speak to Thea or go and see his kids he knew Nat and Dany would do that for him plus he was certain his sister knew more then she was saying

Sebastian was giving a nod before he was getting up so that they could leave. Waiting outside in a car was that of Dany, and Nat who was asleep in the backseat. "I gave her a minor sedative. She panicking after we accidentally wandered into their slaughterhouse. Nasty." She explained when the other two came over.

Oliver nodded his head "thank you Dany" with that he got behind the drivers wheel so that they could get going and get back to the hospital since Sebastian really needed to be there

Sebastian was letting Daenerys sit in back next to Natalia, just gently pulling her towards her. "Dany... how did you know where we were?" He questioned. "Remember I have contacts everywhere." She giggled.

"do you really not know my sister do you Bastian" Oliver chuckled at him a little and then pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to the hospital

Sebastian gave a small chuckle then spoke "I didnt know she had clothes that made her look like a slut."

"i did I just don't like her wearing them" Oliver then looked at Dany in the rearview mirror and nodded his head telling Dany to tell Sebastian what she had found

Daenerys was just speaking "This plan is a lot more elaborate and also I figured out why Thea never responded to you. And I have explained to her already as well. Your messages were intercepted by a spoof email and deleted, and ex-boyfriend. Same with hers."

Oliver nearly hit the breaks when he heard this as it wasn't what he was expecting but he did have something to say about it "so someone was going out of their way to drive a wedge between the two of them?"

"One of her ex-boyfriends. Oh and Bastian.... your secret is out. People know who you are. Thea is safe and I explained to her why you couldn't be around as often. But this also means people know who Nat and Oliver are as well." Daenerys spoke in a grim tone.

Oliver groaned at that and then looked at Bastian "looks like we need to use the mountain house now it may be time to get everyone moved" the house had been bought in Thea's name since no one could connect her to them and it made it a safe location

"Natalia has already started hacking their systems and changing stuff. Also. Oliver, I need you and Nat to listen to be very closely. You two "leave" for vacation tomorrow morning. Take that chance to go go one of the save houses. Itll keep them away from you guys for a while." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time as she was leaning back in her seat.

"You doubt me brother dearest. I have a plan for everything. Everything is taken care of." Daenerys spoke which had Sebastian giving a faint chuckle. Yeah she did have a very valid point there.

"I do not doubt you sister dearest. I am just curious as to where you plan on having those four go to be safe" Oliver soon pulled in to the hospital parking garage and tossed the car in to park. Oliver then got out o the car and walked around to Nat's door and opened it up and then he gently scooped her up and carried her inside

Daenerys looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "They can pick a state, they can pick a country, and I promise I have a vacation home of sorts there. They can go anywhere."

Oliver nodded his head it was better for the family to be together then separated since Thea was too weak at the moment to protect herself and their children. "please tell me you are going in to hiding somewhere at least at night till things settle down"

Daenerys looked at her brother for a moment before she spoke "I go on tour the next week, so yeah I'll be safe."

Oliver nodded his head “good just check in often with one of us please” Oliver then walked in to the hospital carrying Nat

Oliver laughed a little and then settled Nat on one of the beds that was provided for them before he spoke to Bastian “go see your kids man you never know she may be willing to talk to you with out fighting”

Back
Top Bottom