Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Natalia was showing him the discharge papers. All they stated was to take it easy, take a vacation, and relax. The doctor was one of theirs after all. "Doctors orders." She giggled.

"then lets go home love and get packed for that vacation" Oliver then guided her out of the hospital so that they could go and get packed so that way then could head out and go to the villa he owned

Natalia was giving a small nod before she spoke "Sounds good to me. Although I also want a shower before we go."

"you and me both but she was the distraction we needed as she was able to get you out of there so me and Bastian could act with out you getting hurt" Oliver smiled at her from the drivers seat

Natalia was giving a soft laugh before she spoke "I was impressed with how calm she was when we left as well. Those guys men are perverts."

"that they were I could tell just by how they talked" Oliver soon pulled in tot he parking garage and parked the car. after getting out he went around and opened her door for her

"Yeah... Remind me to ask Dany how she manages to everything in heels so easily." Natalia spoke with a soft giggle.

"practice she was walking in heels at the age of one" Oliver chuckled at the memories of his sister almost always in heel and he had pictures to prove it

"yep most of it was moms doing but Dany took a liking to them as well" Oliver walked in tot he house with her so that way they could get packed up and head out after stopping by the hospital to see the twins once more

"It works for her. She is very influential and has more connections than my brother." Natalia spoke, and that was definitely saying something. Soon enough they were back at the house and heading inside. "The thing I hate about being pregnant.... being fat." She pouted. None of the usual clothes are wore even fit her at the time, and it was dressing.

Oliver kissed her head "just wait until you meet our housekeeper she is going to have a field day dressing you love plus she will keep your personal likes and dislikes in mind while doing it" Oliver knew she had been having a hard time finding clothes that she liked while being pregnant.

while the others were Gone Thea was working on changing the twins who decided it would be fun to scream their displeasure at being wet rather loudly and she was worried about waking Sebastian up. Thea was in the middle of changing the second baby when tears started to fall down her cheeks. even though she was a new mom she felt like she was doing a bad job of taking care of her children. once they were changed she went about getting them both fed as well

Natalia just looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a soft giggle and spoke, "I suppose you are right there." With that she was disappearing into their room so that she could start getting packed.

Sebastian did end up rousing a bit when he heard the screaming although in the end he saw that it was just the babies. Man they were noisy and it just made his head hurt even more at that point in time. He was just mumbling a bit before he was taking something out of his pocket, pills he had been given and was swallowing those down.

Thea gave him a small look before apologizing and went back to getting them calmed since he didn't seem like he had any interest in helping her get them calmed down and back to sleep/ it took her several more minutes before she finally got them both back to sleep. Thea then leaned back in her bed and just watched her son and daughter sleep.

Oliver smiled and then went and answered the door and accepted the package that had been delivered "Nat your gift for Thea arrived"

(If they were born prematurely, months premature like they were they would be on ventilators and what not. More than likely tube fed as well.)

Natalia looked at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head, before going back to packing.

(only a month early since she and nat got pregnant at the same time and if I remember right you said nat was around eight months)

Oliver set the package down and then started packing as well for their trip

(Yeah but usually even then they are in a ventilator.)

Natalia just brushed some of her hair out of her face before she was commenting she was going to go take a shower.

after a while, Oliver called out to Nat that he was done packing and if they wanted to drop her gift off before they left they could do so

Oliver walked into the bathroom and smiled at her leaning over he kissed her and then her belly before he moved and grabbed their shower things

Back
Top Bottom