Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"Can I do that later. I'm going to do that later. My head is pounding and I think I'm going to throw up." Sebastian mumbled.

“Of course but ask a nurse for some pain meds to help with your head and also lay down and rest” Oliver wasn’t going to push him to see her while he wasn’t feeling well

Natalia did end up rousing after a bit and was just rubbing her eyes a bit, and looking around. There was a small look of confusion on her features, but otherwise she was calm.

“Your ok Nat we got you out of there Dany have you a slight sedative in the car to calm you down and we are back at the hospital” Oliver had seen her wake up and had move to be by her side

Natalia was giving a small nod of her head before she was sitting up and wrapping her arms around him with a small sob.

“It’s ok baby your safe and we will be getting out of town for a little while till it is safe ok” Oliver wrapped his arms around her in a hug

Natalia was giving a nod before she was cringing at bit when the baby ended up kicking her. Right in the ribs nonetheless.

Natalia looked at him before she spoke "To the cafeteria for food first then we can decide. I refused to eat anything those assholes tried to give me."

“Then food for you it is but how about we just order something in and have one of the guys pick it up” Oliver hated hospital food

"Sure that works for me as well. I'm craving spicy food." Natalia spoke after a moment in time then looked st the doctor that came in, sent by Sebastian to check her over make sure she and the baby were okay.

Gio was responding with a thumbs up emoji and then a simple number. The number 20. This was his way of saying he understood and he would be there in 20 minutes.

The doctor was reassuring them that everything was fine. He did want to give her a few medications just to be safe, especially after it was mentioned that there had been a few sick people there. "Did somebody hurt you?" The doctor questioned when he saw the small cut on her arm. This had her shaking her head and she spoke "Caught myself on a piece of glass."

Oliver was glad that their doctor had been called to help Thea so he knew Bat was getting the best and proper care plus he knew she would be honest

The doctor was giving a nod before he spoke "Okay. Let's get it cleaned and bandaged, then I want to do an ultrasound. Just to be safe."

Natalia was just giving a soft smile before she was climbing off of the bed so she could sit on his lap instead.

Oliver pulled the picture up and showed it to her so she could see the two “your brother is going to have to beat boys off with a stick when she gets older”

Natalia shook her head before she spoke "No she'll learn how to fend for herself. He'll make sure of that." Soon enough Gio was coming into the room.

Back
Top Bottom