Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"No worries." Gio spoke and was setting the food down on the table before he was giving a wave of his hand.

Natalia was giving almost a purr of delight as she ate. Although she was looking at the door at the knock and Daenerys was walking into the room. She was handing something to Oliver. "We leave tomorrow for our tour. That is the dates we'll be gone. What hotel we'll be at in each location." She told him.

“Thank you I am asking and you can say no but take Alex with you I would say Gio but I need him here to start the move and transition” Oliver simply wanted her to have a guard and while Alex would work for the move no one would listen to him so he needed Gio

Daenerys looked at her brother for a moment before she spoke "Fine only because you asked. But you get to mention it to him." Natalia was giving a soft giggle before she was taking a bite of rice.

“I can do that” Oliver stood up and kissed his sisters cheek “love you sis” he then headed off to tell Alex that he was going on a trip with Dany

Daenerys just chuckled before she spoke "Love you too." With that she was settling next to Natalia

Soon they would see Alexander storming out of the building so he could go home and pack for this trip since he only had a few hours before he had to report to the airport

Well seeing Alexander was a good indication that Oliver had talked to him. Once Oliver was back with Natalia, Daenerys was giving them hugs before she was getting up so that she could going to pack herself.

Olive wished his sister luck and after she left he looked at Nat so they could talk about where they wanted to go for a while to be safe and in their case rest before the baby was born

Natalia looked towards Oliver for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I kind of want to visit Italy some time."

Oliver nodded his head and then kissed her cheek "rest some while I make a call and then we can go home and get prepared to head out on our trip ok" Oliver needed to make sure that his home was prepared for them which meant that he had to call his housekeeper there so she could get everything ready

Natalia was looked towards him for a moment in time before she went back to eating her food versus resting, yet against at that point in time she was more hungry than tired. Could one blame her. She was eating for two at that point in time. "Oliver.... who were those guys anyways?" she questioned after a moment in time.

Oliver looked over at her "an opposing group they have been after your brother and the Black king title for years. they had to been planning this for a long time" Oliver knew that they would have to be careful for the next while but they had made a point to all the other groups that attacking a member of the Black Kings family since they had killed everyone

"But this has me wondering how they found out that Sebastian was the Black King. That was just decided a number of months ago, back before that party even happened. And even then nobody else could have figured out who he really was." Natalia spoke after a moment in time before she was musing softly that the only explanation was that they had a spy in their mist. Honestly she hoped that wasn't the case, but it did kind of make sense. With that she was finishing her food and going to get to her feet.

“I am thinking a spy or one of our men is missing we don’t do a nightly roll call so that could be the case” Oliver frowned a little at that

Natalia was giving a small nod before she spoke, "Maybe we should start doing a roll call of some sort." With that she was stretching a bit before she questioned, "Think it is a boy or girl?"

"I honestly don't care what the baby is so long as you and it are healthy and safe Nat" Oliver walked over and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lightly and then smiled at her while he held on to her.

while they were talking Thea was sifting her head falling to the side as she was worn out still. since she was alone Thea was on edge and hyperaware of everything that was going on around her,

Natalia was giving a soft smile before she was moving away from him a bit, giving him a soft kiss. "I'll be right back." She told him before she was disappearing off to the bathroom.

Sebastian was in the room with Thea, although he w as asleep at the time. The pain killers had knocked him out, and he was exhausted from the physical work from earlier.

Oliver smiled at her and then waited for her to return.

Thea blinked a little when she spotted him as she was a little confused she hadn't realized that he was in the room with her

Natalia came back after a bit before she spoke "Can we go home now." She had spoke to her usual doctor and he wasn't worried about anything being wrong at all.

Back
Top Bottom