Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

The threat had a couple of the men scoffing especially when they made it seem like they had the advantage at that point in time. One of the guys was answering the phone and he snickered and spoke, "Seems like a few of our men managed to corner your mechanic." Which was true... they had managed to catch Camille off guard.... but she had managed to get away and slipped into a random building. "Man this sucks." Camille mumbled as she moved through the building, apologizing to a few people when she about ran into them.

Talia chuckled a little "yea that was stupid of them even if she isn't armed she is fully capable of killing them" Talia then looked at Airie "should we just kill them and get the hell out of here"

Airie just looked towards the guys before she spoke, "You best choice to survive is to apologize for your actions, pledge your loyalty and leave." Who would have figured that one of the men would actually be shooting at her, which had her just moving slightly to avoid it. Damn idiots.

Talia pulled her own gun up and put a bullet through the mans head "anyone else want to test me tonight or will you listen and do as we are saying to do or I can put bullets in all of you" Talia was pissed and it was clear that she was

Airie was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Man you guys are doing a good job at keeping on our good sides." With that she was giving a faint shrug before she was taking out her own gun.

Talia looked at her "you know its time we remind the gangs in this city that you don't fuck with us ever" Talia knew it was time the reminded the city of what happened when they got on their bad side. the girls helped the city all the time so the gangs now needed a reminder

Airie was giving a nod before she spoke, "Oh yes it is definitely time to remind them that we aren't to be fucked with." This had her placing a call to Camille to see where she was at.

Camille jogged down the street and was answering her phone when it went off, and spoke with Airie for a brief moment in time. "Oh yeah I can help with that shit." she spoke with a grin before stating that she would be back eventually, she was just playing "hide and seek" with people. A dangerous game of hide and seek, since they wanted to kill her if they found her. They hadn't taken kindly to her beating their asses earlier. Although jogging down the street she did end up colliding with somebody and fell backwards onto the ground.

Talia smiled and then looked at the men "and we will start with you" Talia then held her gun up "now choose side with us and live or die if you refuse" Talia was relaxed against her car and that would scare several people since most people were rigid when they shot a gun.

Airie just watched for a moment in time before she was watching as a few men were actually putting down their guns and taking to siding with the girls, not wanting to be on the losing side. Smart idea on their end.

Talia watched the men and once everyone who was going to join them was settled in next to them or well away form the others Talia started to shoot eliminating all of those who were insistent on coming after them

Airie just gave a faint giggle as she watched before she was walking up to one of the men and shot them point blank, no care in the world at that point in time. She did aim her gun back at one of the guys that had decided to settle in next to them before she spoke, "Drop the gun on the ground. You want to prove your loyalty, you have no need for a gun. Or you will be seen as an enemy right now." This had the man quickly doing that, tossing the gun away from himself.

Talia nodded her head pleased when he followed the instruction "listen up you will meet with our lead training at Sho Hou Chang at nine in the morning. if any of you so much as look at the owners daughters or even try to talk to them I will personally end you then and there" Talia would bee there even though she should have really been in bed at the time but she wanted to be there for their paper work and orientation

Airie was giving a faint snicker before she spoke, "Also I would make sure that you arrive there on time, early is better. Being late.... even by a few minutes.... I don't recommend, at all."

Talia nodded her head and then picked her phone up and called the clean up crew and then the restaurant so that they knew how many people to expect and what time so that they would be prepared and have enough food for them to eat. Talia then looked at Airie "lets get you home so you can get some more sleep before the shift switch" Talia knew that this would wig the men out a little since it would be confusing but she would explain it during their orientation

Airie was giving a thumbs up before she was grabbing her energy drink and downing the rest of it. She did look at her phone for a moment to see a message from Camille stating that she was good, and would see them in a bit. Sure enough within the next few minutes the female was showing up on a totally random motorcycle. Who knew where she had gotten it from, and no surprise that she was covered in blood. "Please tell me you didn't steal the bike." Airie spoke which had Camille shaking her head then spoke, "Nah owner was selling it for 500 because he wanted to get rid of it fast and need the cash. He was losing his house. So I gave him 1000 instead."

Talia chuckled "of course you did but it is a nice bike I will give you that" Talia liked the look of the machine it was well kept and looked to be in great shape. "so we have some new members they will be showing up at the restaurant tomorrow morning at 9 so if you want to be there make sure your well rested before then"

"It is a beauty but needs some work done to it. The engine is actually going to shit, and there are a number of other internal problems." Camille spoke before she was putting the kickstand down and climbing off of the bike. With that she was striding over towards the new members, just examining them for a brief moment in time. Airie just watched before she was hiding a small yawn and went off towards the car making a comment to Camille not to scare them too much. "Talia.... What is this rest you speak of? I'm trying to con Charlie to love me and come over and give me a full body massage, but he wouldn't. It is overly depressing. I would totally kill for one right now, but don't feel like spending a shit ton of money for one." Camille complained after a moment in time. This had Airie leaning out the car and pointing at one of the new guys then spoke, "He is a masseuse." Yeah already she had started looking up information about all of them.

Talia chuckled and then looked at the male that Airie had pointed out "well go with her and give her what she wants but know this if you hurt her it is not us you will have to worry about" Talia then headed to the car after speaking with her friend about the meeting before she got in the car to take Airie home so she could rest and sleep

Camille gave a faint chuckle before she was looking at the guy before she was gesturing to the bike then giving a thumbs up that she would be at the thing tomorrow, or she would try to be anyways. "We'll see what time I get up. I don't know about you but giving a transfusion, and then running away from people are very exhausting." Camille chuckled as she was climbing back onto the bike.

Talia nodded her head and then started the car only to sigh when it didn't want to start. Talia then popped the hood and got out of the car to look it over and see what was wrong she had filled up earlier that day so she knew it wasn't gas. Camille kept the cars in perfect condition so this was odd for the vehicle and she knew she needed to get her friend home to sleep

Good thing Camille was still there when Talia had gone to start the car. This had her climbing off the bike and walking over so that she could see what was going on. Especially since nobody had gotten close to the car at all, otherwise the other two would have noticed that.

Talia sighed "it is possible the engine is just going bad from age?" Talia had driven the oldest car they had as it was well built and could handle the turned they had needed to make.

Camille gave a small frown before she spoke, "I doubt it. It just checked all of the engines a few days ago. Did a full diagnostics of all of the cars and bikes. They were all fine." With that she was giving a small frown before she was speaking, "Yet again.... I think it won't start because there is a bomb of sorts attached to the car somewhere, with the detonator being the car starting. I did input my own program into the car's system to detect that. A safety mechanism if anything."

"then we need to get it out of the car and why did it start when we left" Talia was more then a little worried since they needed the car to get home and if there was one how did it get there as they had been at the car the whole time

Back
Top Bottom