Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Talia nodded her headband then followed her since the two of them were more then ready to do some damage. the anger had started to slowly replace the pain and she figured she may as well use it to her advantage

Airie just looked out the window of the car for a moment before she spoke, "Andy I would keep down if you can. The car and windows are bulletproof but I doubt you want to see violence." With that she was watching Camille stalk towards a few of them and was cringing when she went for low blows with one of her knives. Literally stabbing one man in the nuts. Well that was one way to make them die painfully.

Talia even flinched a little at the site but when some men came her way she shot them in the knees just like Eric had been and then placed one bullet in to each of their chests avoiding hitting anything but made it so they would slowly and painfully die like he had

Camille didn't seem to flinch whatsoever as she landed lethal, but not instant death, blows on people. After a little while one would actually see that there was almost a smile on her lips. Yeah she got a kick out of seeing other people in pain, especially if they were an enemy. Friends and family were a different story. She hated seeing them in pain, and would usually go for revenge if the pain was caused by another.

it wasn't long before the two had killed every single one of them but one a male they had left alone so he could deliver a message for them.

The man was literally quivering in fear at that point in time, as the two woman stood before him. Both were covered in blood and wore rather terrifying expressions. After a bit Airie walked up to the group before she cooed in an almost pleasant voice, "Do be a good boy and deliver this message. We will know if you don't pass on the message, and you will be in more trouble than you can imagine." With that she was giving an almost innocent smile before turning and heading back over to the car.

Camille looked towards Talia for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "For a little bit then I need to get back to the shop. I've a number of cars to finish."

"I under stand Camille but we should all be together for a shirt while" Eric was all of their friend and they would all miss him she almost wished that he was indeed alive and just in a coma but she didn't want him to be in pain and having had both knees shot would case him a large amount of pain and suffering

Camille just looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "You know I prefer to be alone. That is how I work best." With that she was headed off towards where her motorcycle was parked so that she could head off towards the shop and get to working on the cars that were there. This was a usual process of grieving for her, being alone for a while to come to terms with it herself before she actually went to talk to people.

Talia nodded her head and then went and got in to the car with Airia and Andy so that they could head back to the girls house and then head home as well.

Everybody ended up going their own ways. Andy was dropped off with her family, and this left Talia and Airie to return to their home as well. Now that they were home, Airie was commenting that it would probably be ideal for Talia to go and shower, especially now that she was suppose to start "work". Looking at the time Airie was commenting, "It is already seven at night. Good thing we make our own schedules and don't technically work. But it is about that time for me to get to bed." Usually she was up at five in the morning and worked until five at night, while Talia worked the opposite. Sometimes they changed up the hours by a few hours, but rarely changed who worked during the overnight, and who worked during the day.

Camille got back to the shop and was parking her bike in her usual parking spot. Heading inside she saw that one of her employees that she enjoyed working with was there. "Hey Charlie, good to see you here." she spoke after a moment in time before she was brushing some of her hair from her face.

Talia went up and showered quickly washing the blood off before she went down to the office. she was at the desk for an hour before her phone rang, one of the men was calling her. Talia nearly dropped her phone when the male told her Eric was still alive in critical condition but still alive. Talia hung up and headed to the hospital she had been told that he was in the intensive care unit of.

Airie had gone to shower as well although after she had showered she was headed up to her bed so that she could pass the hell out for a few hours. This left Talia to do whatever it was she wanted to do at the time, so Airie didn't even know about the phone call at all. The same man that had called Talia was no currently debating on if he wanted to call Camille or not. So as soon as Talia arrived, he would ask. He honestly really didn't want to call and talk to Camille, the woman terrified him.

when Talia arrived she was lead to where Eric was and the male who had called her. Talia motioned for him to wait while she spoke with the doctor. when she was told he needed a transfusion she agreed to be tested and if she was a match she would give him the blood he needed. they were lucky the bullets while having hit many of the blood vessels in both legs they hadn't hit anything major and the surgery to patch up his legs had gone well but he was weak and needed to be helped

"I haven't called Camille or anything.... But don't you think that she should be informed." the male that had called her spoke after a moment in time. "I do know that his sister shares the same blood type as him. I cannot make the call personally to inform her that he is here, but somebody should call." the man spoke after a bit. Yeah he was more or less the "family" doctor but worked in an actual hospital as well. He knew pretty much everybody in the "family" especially that of Camille. Her and a couple others were regulars at the hospital. As sad as that was to say.

Talia nodded her head "check mine first and then if I am not a match I'll give her a call I would rather have good news for her that he brother is resting and recovering them call her and tell her that he is still in danger" Talia didn't know how she was going to explain that he was still alive when they had both been under the impression that he was dead

"I would be calling to let her know. You know how reckless she can get. Good thing Charlie is with her at the shop right now." the doctor spoke after a moment in time. As he was speaking he was drawing Talia's blood so that he could check to see if she was a match. How did he know that Charlie was at the shop? Because the younger man was his son, and he had just spoken to him not that long ago talking about their dinner plans for later that evening. Charlie was taking the elder man out for dinner, a late birthday dinner.

"I know the feeling she is often out of control I was afraid that it would get worse with out Eric around I am just glad he held on a little while longer and gave us a chance to save him" Talia had a sad smile on her face she was ecstatic that he was alive but the thought of losing him caused her great pain

"You already know that she is a troubled young woman. But I'm grateful that she is close with Charlie, he can at least keep her sane. His boyfriend is helpful as well." the doctor spoke before waiting for the results to come back before going over some of the other stuff he had learned about Eric. Including the piece of paper that he had been clutching in his hand that had a name on it. A name that the woman would recognize as somebody they had known from the past. A former member of their gang that they had thought had died. More like he had betrayed them.

Talia nodded her head "hopefully she will find someone who can calm her down for good and help her live a normal life for once" Talia was more then a little worried about her friend as she didn't want to see her all alone by herself. Talia looked over at some of the men and then round on the one who claimed that Eric had been dead. Talia was more then a little pissed off and angry at the male.

"Talia! There will be no fighting in my hospital. When they found him he was legally declared dead. But since it was Giovanni that came up with the ambulance, he naturally tried to see what he could do. He didn't see that Giovanni managed to jump start his heart, only just barely. You have no right to be mad at him for no reason." the doctor spoke in a stern voice after a moment in time. Stern almost dark voice, which was slightly terrifying.

Talia clenched her hand and then looked at him "he should have known better then to call us until you had declared him dead, but no he Calle danyways and put both me and Camille through hell" Talia was the only one not afraid of him but she did respect that it was a hospital and that fighting was not the best idea there since it would cause problems

"Enough already! I had been on scene, I had declared him dead! And then Giovanni was his usual self and wanted to try out one of his new inventions. And it worked. If you are going to continue with this attitude, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave." the doctor spoke after a moment in time before he was looking over at the male and spoke, "Give Camille a call, tell her that I need to speak to her face to face. Don't elaborate any more than that. Just tell her that I will explain when she gets her. Tell her that it is important that she arrives sooner rather than later."

the male shook his head as did all the others "sorry sir but hell no we all know better then to call her she only takes orders from Talia and Airie even if you are wanting to see her she won't listen" Talia sighed and then rubbed her face a little and then shot the female a text telling her to get to the hospital ASAP

Back
Top Bottom