Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Talia rolled out of bed when her bell alarm went off only to find that instead of hitting the alarm to shut it off she kept rolling and fell on to the floor with a solid thud which would echo in to the office below. after rubbing her tail bone a little Talia stood up and stretched and then walked over to where the evil alarm was baring. it was 3 in the afternoon which to many would seem but but Talia's day didn't start until five that gave her two hours to get ready. brushing her silvery blonde wait length hair out of her face she headed to the bathroom to shower. at a slim 150 and a standing at five foot eight Talia was a force to be reckoned with. what really made her stand out wasn't the natural color of her hair or even her build it was her eyes with one eye a sapphire blue and the other an emerald green. these eyes could stop a man in his tracks to stare and admire while at the same time they held a cold flame that could cause just as meant men to turn and run during a fight.

Talia walked in to her attached bathroom and turned the water on as hot as she could stand it and then stripped out of her panties. stepping in to the shower she began to scrub her skin and hair clean while letting the water wake her up. after a solid fifteen minutes Talia stepped out of the shower and dried off towel drying her hair as she walked naked to her clothes where she pulled out a pair of black leather pants, black and purple combat boots (a customer order) and a purple with black lace overlay corset top. after dressing and making sure her top would stay in place Talia headed out of her room only stopping to put her gold locked choker on and grab her black leather jacket of the chair sitting by the door.

The alarm could be heard blaring, followed by the loud thud of the silvery-blonde haired female falling out of bed. This had the scarlet haired beauty that was currently sitting in the office below the room glancing up towards the ceiling with crystal blue eyes. A soft almost musical laugh escape her lips as she swept her hair out of her face. Now that Talia was awake, there were things that the scarlet vixen needed to discuss with her. It was hard to imagine that the two young woman, who both stood at five feet eight inches and weighted almost the same amount...were the leaders of a rather renounced mafia. They were both forces to be reckoned with that was for sure.

Standing up the scarlet haired female made her way to the office door so that she could meet her companion halfway down the stairs, and hopefully persuade her to come and sit in the kitchen of the roomy house that the pair of them shared, so that they could eat and discuss stuff. Well one of the many houses that they owned anyways, this was just the current safe house that they had decided they were going to take residence in.

"Talia, come and have a late lunch with dearie. Late lunch, early dinner, whatever you want to call it. We have some stuff to discuss as well while we eat. And please no trying to skip out on a meal. You regretted that majorly a few days ago." her melodic voice drifted out as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs, just gazing up at the other female. Airie Winters was a beautiful young woman with scarlet red hair that well to the middle of her back, and startling crystal blue eyes. Unlike Talia, it wasn't her eyes that drew the attention of those around her, but her strange hair color. A vibrant red that didn't seem like it could be real, but it was. Currently she wore her usual black corset dress that hug to just above her knees, a pair of fshnet leggings, and her combat boots. Her red hair was braided and lay over her right shoulder at the time. Around her neck was a choker as well, although at the time she was wearing one of her more plain ones.

Talia chuckled a little at her comment "your right about that Airie I did regret that mistake but I am starting to regret moving my alarm across to the room to avoid shutting it off in my sleep" Talia walked down the stairs and smiled at her friend and co-leader. the two were deadly in battle when they were crossed but you wouldn't be able to tell that but looking at them or at how they dressed. Talia walked with her to the kitchen so they could either heat leftovers up or make something fresh "do you know what leftovers we have in the kitchen"

Talia was a little curious as to what he friend would have to tell her that was so urgent it couldn't wait till she came on at five. the girls made sure that they each worked 12 hours that would give them after they worked four hours of free time and then the eight hours of sleep they both needed to function with out a serious amount of coffee.

Airie looked at her for a moment in time before she gave a soft laugh then spoke, "I was wondering when you were going to regret that. This is what like the third time in two weeks you've fallen out of bed because of moving the damn thing." With that she was traveling into the kitchen and going over to the fridge to see what they had in there for leftovers. After a few moments she was pulling stuff out and placing it on the counter so that Talia could take her pick. Homemade chinese food which had turned out really good for their first attempt, and some chicken with green beans and rice.

"As for the news... I heard some interesting. There is a new gang that has been slowly making a name for themselves. Nothing major at this point in time but... still another potential rival." Airie spoke as she was pouring her friend a cup of coffee before pouring one for herself. A normal routine for both of them.

Talia instantly went for the Chinese food they had made "ok so we need to either put the fear of god in to them and get them to become our allies or we need to find a way to wipe them out" Talia heated up her food and while she waited for it wo get hot she doctored her coffee to how she liked it and then took a sip. "mmmmmm coffee" Talia set her cup down at the table and then grabbed her food after the microwave dinged to let her know that her food was ready. Talia then walked over to the table and sat down waiting for Airie to join her

Airie looked towards her friend for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I believe that getting them to become our allies first would be a wise choice. And if they refuse to become our allies well.... then we wipe them out." This had a faint smirk forming on her lips before she was taking some of the rice and green beans to warm up, not really feeling like eating chicken at that point in time. But if anything she would cut i up and make some chicken alfreado. While she waited for her food to warm up, she took to getting her coffee how she liked it as well. Thankfully it didn't take long for either to finish, and she was sitting at the table across from Talia.

Talia nodded her head "can do I'll make contact tonight to arrange a meeting between us and them but we will need to make it closer to the evening as you know I am not a morning person" Talia looked up when one of their members walked in and spoke "sorry to interrupt you both while eating but Talia Mrs. Haru Samaki called one of her twin girls didn't come home this afternoon after school and hasn't called home"

Talia nodded her head she knew the girls and so did Airie they were both straight A students and both on the student council as well as captains of their respective sports "thank you I will finish eating and then head over to talk to her sister and see if she was acting different today or if something seemed off" the group paid for the girls schooling and in exchange they were able to eat and the families restaurant for free. Talia looked at Airie "are you going to want to come with"

Airie leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her coffee before she spoke, "Hopefully they will agree to the meeting. And if they do want to do it in the morning, I can always go to the meeting alone, or with one of the other girls." With that she was giving a small shrug before turning her attention towards one of their gang members as they came in and mentioned that an acquaintance of theirs had reported that one of her kids hadn't come home at all.

"Sure I'll come with. Not like I have anything better to do at this point in time." Airie spoke after a moment in time as she took a bite out of her rice. But that would happen after they were done eating at that point in time. If it was an dire emergency, Haru would have called them herself or come straight to them. "Hopefully this isn't like last time where one of the twins had stayed after school to work on a group project, and she had left a note for her mom before going to school but her mom had accidentally missed it." Airie commented after a moment in time.

"true but we can never be too careful" Talia finished her food and then walked over the sink and washed her dishes and then set them to dry "I'll met you by the car when your done" Talia then headed to the car they were going to be taking to head to Haru's to find out about her daughter

Airie gave a small nod before she spoke, "Yes I know. Although lets hope it isn't the same twin.... she still hasn't quite forgiven us for embarrassing her like last time." They had more or less had half the city looking for the girl, only to find out that she had been at the library working on a school project. Although at least the duo had taken to taking care of the problem, and her mother hadn't gotten the police involved. That wouldn't have been good. Especially since one of the boys she had been with had gotten into trouble with the law many times, although most of the time it was for running away from drunk parents, and the police probably would have found a bullshit excuse to arrest him or something. Airie finished up her food and got up, taking her plate over to the sink and just got it washed up right away, before setting it out to dry as well.

"yea I know what you mean but when I talked to them last they had all gotten cell phones so that they could keep in better touch so if Haru is calling us that means that they can't reach her and I asked that if something like this happens again to call us first before calling the cops since having the cops pick you up could and probably would cause problems." Talia picked the car and then Airie joined her she pulled out of the garage and headed to the business. it was easy to see when they arrived and walked in that both of them were really worried and this time it was the opposite sister who was missing.

Alex looked at Talia and Airie when they walked in "thank you so much for coming Andy said she was coming home right after school but when I got home after cheer practice she wasn't here I called mom and asked her if Andy was there and she said no. I have been calling her cell all afternoon and she isn't picking up and she promised she always would" Alex was a mess as she was worried about her twin and other half

Airie was giving a nod before she spoke, "Perhaps her phone died or something. Hopefully it isn't anything major, just her being a teenager who wants to experience the world. Hopefully she is just out and about with friends, and not something more severe." Soon enough though they were climbing into the car and headed off to their location, which didn't take overly long. Airie was grateful that she had grabbed her laptop as well.

When they arrived, Airie could tell that Alex was a mess, which had her going over and giving the female a hug. "Alex. I need you to take a deep breath and try to calm down, okay sweetheart. I want you to give me Andy's number, and then I need you to tell Talia if she has been acting differently than usual lately. We will find her. I promise. But first thing is calming and telling us what you know, so we can help." she spoke in a gentle voice as she was taking out her laptop and bringing up a program, waiting for the girl to give the cell phone number so she could trace it.

Alex nodded her head and once the program was up and running she rattled off her sisters number from memory and then went over to speak with Talia and let her know about her sister. she hadn't been acting differently or even distracted. Alex found it odd that her sister would up and vanish like she had since it wasn't normal for her. Alex finished talking with Talia and then walked back over to her mother.

Talia walked over and looked at the screen when Andy's location popped up "that is odd she is well out of her normal roaming area but it shows she had been there for several hours" Talia was now more then a little worried now since it was a warehouse that she was being held in

Airie typed in the number as it was rattled off and listened to what the other female was saying as well. After it came up as to where Andy's location was she just put up a hand for a moment to halt Talia from saying anything more. This warehouse she knew was quite common for teenagers to go and hang out in. "Alex. When you call Andy, does her phone ring or go straight to voicemail?" she questioned. An important thing to know. If it had been there for a few hours and was off....well that could either mean she was there and it had died, or it had been dumped there. But both the girls were smart and knew how to conceal their phones, so if it was still alive and she was there, it was more than likely hidden on her person. This was something that Talia and Airie had taught both girls, to ensure that if they were ever taken or something, that their phones were always on them. Or at least the tracking chip that their mother had installed in their phones. They had showed them where that was, and how to take it out.

"it just keeps ringing Andy keeps her phone hidden in her bra so no one can see it but she would feel it ringing against one of her breasts" Alex looked at the two and watched at Talia walked out and made a call to have someone go and check the location

Airie gave a nod before she spoke, "Alright. It is possible that she put it on silent though, dependent on what the situation was." With that she was getting to her feet after texting the coordinates to that of Talia before she was closing her laptop and sliding it back into her bag. "Alex, did she mention anything about doing anything today after school? Even something as minor as getting coffee before coming home." she questioned.

"no she said her homework load was rather heavy this week because of a project she had to start on so she was coming right home to get it done and then pick her topic for her project" Alex handed her her phone so she could look over the text between the two of them from that day. Alex was more then a little worried for her sister. the two of them shared a bond that let the other know when something wasn't right and it was going off rather loudly right then

Airie looked through the messages, reading them carefully to see if there was anything unusual about the messages. The final message that had been sent by Andy though seemed to set something off. It would have been almost an hour after school was over, so just about the time Alex would have been done with cheerleading practice. "This last message from her. I don't think it was sent by her. Reading all of the other messages, it doesn't sound like her at all. Alex. We want you to stay at home, please don't leave without informing your mom where you are going. And if you can try not to leave alone. If you get any message or calls from Andy or from somebody about Andy, let us know right away." Airie spoke after a moment in time before she was getting to her feet and handed the phone back to the girl, after putting in both her number in and Talia's number. "After your mom got your guys phones she encrypted them, so don't worry about somebody hacking you and seeing your messages or anything."

Alex nodded her head "will do just please get my sister back" Alex watched her as she headed out to join Talia as if they needed to talk with out being over heard. Alex then walked over and sat with her mother and just held on to her.

Talia looked at her when she walked up "this isn't good the men say that there is a phone there but when they checked it it was cloned they will turn it off in a minute and then we can try again this time using the necklace we gave her" Talia had had special necklaces for the girls made they never took them off and they had a tracker in them they never used it because the girls were really good about staying out of trouble and keeping safe

Airie was giving a small frown after hearing the news that the phone had been cloned. There was only one person that she knew that could clone a phone, where it would even screw with their tracking program. Only one person that could clone their unique tracking chip, and that was the same person that the enlisted to make them. "If that is the case... that means Eric is more than likely in trouble as well. You know that he would never clone a phone without contacting us first. Ever. Unless he was forced to do it." Airie spoke after a moment in time. And they hadn't heard from him a few days, which had her worried.

"I know I ent some men to his shop to see if he was there now we need to track the necklace" Talia knew no one knew about the trackers in them so there was no way to clone them and throw them off once again. to make sure even Eric didn't know the girls had given him a drug that caused him to forget ever making the necklaces and their chips.

Airie gave a nod before she was taking out her laptop and got to work on tracing the necklace. It did take her a little bit but she managed to get a location. Although soon after she had gotten the location of the necklace, Talia was getting a call from their men. They had arrived at Eric's shop. Everything on the outside had seemed normal but inside was a mess, and they had found Eric's body in the locked storage room. Both knees had been shot out, and he had been locked in the room. With no way to call for help, or stop the bleeding, he had bled to death, very painfully that was for sure.

Talia dropped her head "thank you please make sure that he is taken to our man so we can give him a proper burial" Talia had to hold back a scream they had agreed to go on a date the next day and now she was having to plan his funeral so that he could rest in peace "when I find the men who killed him I am going to kill them the same way they Killed Eric I will make them pay dearly for this" Talia was more then a little pissed off

At the time Airie wasn't really paying attention to what Talia was saying, not she was studying the map for a moment in time. The tracker was moving around quite a bit which had her zooming in. Well it seemed like Andy was in a car although where she was being taken to was a bit unknown at that point. "They ditched the phone rather recently. But it looks like.... they are headed to south side.... Damn if that is the case...." Airie spoke with venom in her voice. That was the territory of a gang that neither of the woman liked at all... only because of what the leader and his subleader thought was okay to do to their members. Publicly humiliate them, torture them, beat them within an inch of their lives. They were terrible humans in all reality. Her attention did turn towards Talia for a moment before she asked, "Who called?"

"James they found Eric he had been badly beaten and his knees shot, he had been locked in a room with no way to call for help" Talia choked on the last words but she did manage to get them out "he bleed to death in the room Airie because of these assholes he is dead. I had James and the others gather his body and to be taken to our guy to be prepped for burial" Talia felt the tears fall down her face and wiped them away as she tried to calm herself down

Back
Top Bottom