Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Airie listened to what Talia had to say before putting a hand to her lips in horror. Although she didn't start to cry, no she was to pissed off to cry at that point in time. Yes he had been a close friend, but not as close to her as he had been to Talia. After a moment in time Airie spoke in a dark voice, "Oh we will get our revenge. We will make every last one of them pay." With that she was getting to her feet and whipping out her phone, making a call herself. "Logan, I need you to go and find Camille. Tell her to meet us at south side." she spoke into the phone and the male on the other end confirmed that it would be done. Camille... another woman that was just as terrifying as Talia and Airie, and she would be even more terrifying now since Eric was her younger brother, and she gave Alex and Andy private art lessons.

hearing her call Camille in told her that they would indeed get their revenge for his death but at the same time they had to get Andy back in order for this not to be another tragedy that they had to face as well. "lets hope we get there first and can tell her the news before someone else calls and tells her or there will be no stopping her from going in there and killing them all

Airie looked before she spoke, "I already sent out a mass message stating that we were going to be telling her. That if anybody else told her, there would be consequences." Although it wouldn't be a serious punishment, if there was any at all, but the gang members didn't know that.

Talia nodded her head and gripped her hands tightly closed before she spoke "lets get going then I want to find Andy and get her home before something bad happens to her" Talia knew that they would wait a little bit before doing anything to her to make sure no cops were called but she knew it wouldn't belong before she was sold and they would never see her again

Airie gave a nod before she was heading out of the house and towards their car so that they could get the hell out of there. The sooner they found the girl the better at that point in time. Then there was dealing with the people in general, especially if the south side gang was the ones that had killed Eric.

Talia got in to the passengers seat giving her current mental status she was in no condition to drive and he new her friend would know that based on the fact that she wasn't driving at that point even though she drove them everywhere.

Airie was climbing into the driver's seat, not really questioning anything. She didn't need to, she was fully aware of the mental state her friend was in. With that she was pulling out of the driveway after they were buckled in and taking off, using shortcuts to avoid traffic.

Talia leaned back in her seat and just watched as the building flashed by and as people jumped out of the way of their car. Talia knew she had to be the one to tell her friend what had happened but the thought of telling her made her sick. if only we had gone looking for him after the first few hours of him not answering his phone he would still be with us"

Airie looked at her for a moment in time before she spoke, "It isn't our fault. We didn't know that this was going to happen. We had no idea that anything was wrong. He usually keeps to himself unless we have a job for him, but we haven't recently." With that she was tossing her phone to Talia when it went off. Camille was calling Airie to find out what the hell was going on.

Talia sighed and then answered the phone "hey girl you almost there?" Talia didn't know how she was going to tell her but she knew it was best said in person and not over the phone especially if she was driving.

"Oh hey Talia. Yeah I just arrived. There is a bunch of hustle and bustle around here. Although I did do a thing, and found a thing." Camille spoke into the phone, her voice low. Although there was a very mischievous tone to her voice, never a good sign usually. "What did I do? Tampered with all of their cars. Because you don't fuck with a mechanical goddess such as myself." Camille spoke. Yeah Camille was the one who worked on the cars in the group. She knew any and all cars inside and out. You had a problem, it was her that you went to. Needed a tune up or a car outfitted for racing, Camille was the one to do it. "What did I find? Little Miss Andy. Yes she is unharmed. Frightened but unharmed."

"oh thank god her mother and sister have been so worried keep her close Cami we will be there shortly and then I will tell you everything that is going on" Talia knew that the news was better said in person then over the phone but knowing that Andy was safe made things so much easier on them all after she hung up she looked at Airia "she found Andy she is un-harmed and safe scared but safe"

"No problem." Camille spoke in the phone before she was hanging up and just kneeling down in front of Andy, who was crouched on the ground. "Hey kiddo, why don't you use my phone. Call your sister or your mom, let them know that you are safe. We'll get you home soon." the woman spoke and offered her phone over, before she was gazing around for a brief period of time. Yeah while she had Andy and they were safe where they were at, they were still in danger. Camille didn't dare try to get out of the area they were in, not without back up at least, especially when she had a civilian with her.

Andy shook her head "I will wait till I get home if I talk to them now I will do something stupid like start crying" Andy knew that calling them would cause them more issues then they would solve and she didn't want to cause them more problems

Camille gave a nod before she was pocketing her phone then spoke, "We are just waiting for Talia and Airie. It wouldn't be hard to get out of here but since you are with me, I don't want to chance anything happening." With that she was handing over a granola bar to the younger female before she was sitting on the ground and just looking at her phone in irritation. "You know I think I know how Alex felt when you didn't answer your phone. That is the exact thing my brother is doing to me right now. Not answering his phone. Wouldn't be surprised if he is just too deeply involved in some computer project." Camille commented after a moment in time before she was perking up a bit upon hearing a noise which had her putting her fingers to her lips.

the noise she was hearing was their car pulling up in front of the building. Talia got out of the car and then looked Airie "lets go and get them and then get Andy home safe and sound" Talia didn't want to think about how Camille was going to react when they gave her the news about her brother being dead but she had a good idea of how she was going to feel after wards

Camille looked at Andy for a moment before she spoke, "Stay here. Stay quite and stay hidden. I'll be back shortly." With that she was slipping out of their hiding spot and venturing towards where she had heard the noise. Once she was assured that it was Talia and Airie, she was headed back to Andy and telling her that it was safe. She lead the girl to where the other two were at, keeping her eyes peeled for anything strange at that point in time. Airie looked towards Talia and was giving a nod, although it wasn't long before she spotted the blonde hair of Camille as she lead over Andy.

Talia simply nodded her head but was looking at the ground. Camille would instantly notice something was off about her while most of the time she was impossible to read the sheer shock of what had happened and losing Eric like they had had made it impossible for her to mask her feelings and keep them form showing.

"What's with that look you have?" Camille questioned as she walked over and Airie was coming over to lead Andy to the car, leaving Talia to let explain to Camille. Although she knew that Talia would wait to say anything until after Andy was safely in the car, where she wasn't exposed any more to danger. Not that Camille would hurt any of them, but she definitely wouldn't care if an enemy spotted her at all.

Talia heard the door to the car shut and then she looked up at Camilla "Eric didn't make it, Cam he was attacked a few days ago by who ever took Andy and forced to clone her phone tracker and all and then they shot out both his knees and left him in the room to bleed out. he couldn't get to a phone to call for help Cam" Talia was fully crying at this point and struggling to remain standing because of her grief. she knew soon the anger would come and take over everything but she also knew the pain and grief would be back as well right after it

"What do you mean.... No.... I.... We just talked.... a few days ago...." Camille started after a moment in time although it was obvious that she wasn't sure how to register everything right now. No there was grief and sadness, but at that point in time there was more fury than anything. "They took my brother from me. They are going to pay. With their lives. Every last one of them. I will make them suffer, and die slow painful deaths." Camille spoke in a very cold, serious, and almost emotionless voice. It was almost as if she was a completely different person at that point in time.

"Cam I am having him taken to our guy to prepare him for burial where do you want him buried with our people or with your parents?" Talia hated asking but she had to ask. while she waited she gripped the necklace he had given her the day he had asked her out. he had said something about it having one belonged to their mother and that he had wanted her to have it

"Eric.... Would want to be buried with our parents. He never was big into the whole gang thing, which is why he only helped as if it were a job." Camille spoke after a moment in time before she was whipping a throwing knife out of nowhere and tossing it, the knife striking a man that was attempting to hide in the middle of the eyes. Instant death.

Talia nodded her head "will do I will make sure her gets the very best" Talia hadn't told Camille that they had had plans to go out since she didn't want to upset her even more. Talia took her phone out and sent the male a text so he would know and could get things in motion

Camille was just giving a nod before she spoke, "I already know. About how he wanted to ask you out. He asked me.... of all people for advice." With that she was heading off in the general direction that some men from the opposing gang were coming from.

Back
Top Bottom