Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"Fine then I'll call her." the male spoke before he was talking out his personal cell phone and dialing Camille's number, granted Charlie was answering but that still worked. "I will never understand you children and your texting. Anyways tell Camille to get to the hospital. Now." the elderly man spoke to his son, who was yelling at Camille to get her ass to the hospital and talk to his father about something. "If this is about the asshole kid from this morning. It wasn't my fault he has four broken ribs." Camille spoke in the background which had the doctor chuckling a bit, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

Talia rolled her eyes "you know she has a lot go cars in the shop that was why I texted her" Talia hadn't wanted to interrupt her while she was processing everything by calling her and telling her to come in to the hospital

"She doesn't actually. Not ones that she has to get done. These are cars that she decided to fix up on her own time. The store is technically closed today, always has been. Until she decides to change the hours again to be open every day." the doctor spoke before looking at the results and it showed that Talia wasn't a match for being a blood donor.

Talia nodded her head and then sat downing waited to see how things were going to go with Eric she had of course texted her friend to let her know what had happened while they all waited for Camille to get to the hospital

Not that Airie had seen the messages at the time since she was out cold, but she would see them whenever she did wake up. Yet again if Talia had really needed her then she would actually call her, which would have Airie waking up to answer. Sound was on, but she knew the difference between text messages and phone calls. Within the next ten minutes Camille was arriving to the hospital, Charlie jogging into the building after her. "I can't believe you almost totaled your damn bike. Again." the male fussed a bit. "Not my fault people can't drive." Camille spoke which had him exclaiming that she had been the one to decide to go down the one way the wrong direction. Yet again the lack of signage hadn't helped either.

Talia chuckled "Camille would you not give him such a hard time as it is is seems like you already gave him a heart attack" Talia was scary calm and it had several of the men worried as she was never this calm and when she was someone usually died.

"Once again not my fucking fault." Camille snapped after a moment in time, which had Charlie stepping between them to ease the tension. He had said his statement more jokingly which was the exact reason that Camille had been more calm when she had responded to him. With that she was walking off towards where the doctor was.

Talia rolled her eyes "text or call once you know more I have something to tend to" did she wasn't to leave no but since Camille couldn't tell the difference between sarcasm and her being serious she figured it was better if she wasn't there besides until she was asked for it was better if the two were alone for a while

Charlie just leaned against the wall outside of the room where his father and Camille were talking, listening to his friend all of a sudden make a startled noise. It wasn't long before she was coming out of the room and questioned Talia, "Why didn't you tell me that Eric was alive?" Not that the other female really got to answer before the doctor was coming up and steering Camille off to work on getting a transfusion done after stating, "He wouldn't be for long unless he gets blood."

"because I was told not to" with that Talia headed out she needed to send the letter to the new group and then she needed to start her hunt fo rate bastard who had betrayed them. Talia knew that Eric would be better off with his sister at that time then with her around since there would only be drama and neither of them needed that

Camille was just giving a nod of her head before she was heading off to the room where her brother was at, the doctor getting what he needed for the transfusion.

Talia walked in to the office after driving home and quickly wrote out the letter for the new group gaining territory in the area inviting them to come and talk to the about being friends and allies. Talia then sent a messenger to deliver the message to them. Talia then moved and pulled out their tractors file and dropped it on the desk and then pulled out some paper and made notes to it. Talia was determined to find the bastard and end his life once and for all

After a few hours, Talia would hear the familiar sound of Airie's phone ringing with a phone call. This is what had the sleepy woman grabbing at her phone and answering it. "Hello?" she questioned sleepy although she was definitely awake as she listened to the person on the other end talk. This had her getting out of bed and heading towards the office before she spoke, "Talia we have a situation. The people who had hurt Eric are headed our way. Charlie just called me, and apologized because he doesn't have your new number yet otherwise he would have called you. They managed to get Camille to retreat into foreign territory, she is hiding out in the territory of the new gang currently."

Camille just sighed briefly as she leaned against the wall of the alleyway that she was standing in before she was sinking down to sit on the ground. Man this situation was so annoying. It hadn't taken those people very long to figure out where they were headed that was for sure. And she was still a little light headed from the blood transfusion but that was to be expected, and she was pretty good at ignoring it for the time being. She looked at her phone to see a message from Charlie stating that he had called Talia and Airie, and let them know.

Talia looked up at him and then nodded her head. she moved from her seat and then grabbed her jacket and snagged a high powered energy drink for Airie "lets go and get her" Talia then called their messenger so he could let the leader know they were going to be going in to their territory to look for one of their own who had been driven there by a rival group

Charlie shook his head then spoke, "No she just told me to let you guys not to come looking, that she was fine for the time being. She is just going to hang out at a cafe that is there, and grab a bite to eat. Act like she belongs. You guys need to deal with the enemy that is headed towards the club now." Yeah the girls owned a club as well, it was a convenient way to get information, and the fact that an enemy was headed there, irritated the sleepy Airie. Airie was taking the energy drink and cracking it open, before downing some of it.

"ok we will handle it call the club and tell them to clear out" Talia looked at her "looks like we can finally redecorate" Talia wasn't happy that this was why they would have to do it but it gave them a reason to close for the amount of time it would take to do the repairs and change how it looked

Airie was giving a nod before she spoke, "Yeah we have been wanting to do that for a while now." With that she was pulling out her phone and calling the club, and speaking to the bartender that was there. By the sounds of it, the only people there are the time was there people. "Clear everybody out, and close up. Don't worry about cleaning or anything like that, just get out. No don't worry about the cash. Safety is priority at this point." she spoke into the phone.

Talia was the most rested so she would be driving them to the club. being woken up because of this would piss the other female off and she would use that anger to take out their current enemy. Talia was looking forward to taking them on since it would give her a chance to take them out once and for all and to get revenge for them shooting Eric

Airie followed after her towards the car so that they could head out, and she was climbing into the passenger seat. At the time she was messaging Camille and gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Well Cami seems to be in an okay mood now. Says she saw a super hot guy." Well that was better mood than the mood that she had been in earlier that day.

Talia chuckled "part of it may be the fact that her brother is still alive Gio play his little Vodo and managed to bring him back to life. the doctor was able to stabilize him" Talia turned sharply and shot down another street as they headed for the club

"That doesn't shock me much that Gio did something, And that is good to hear that they got him stabilized." Airie spoke although she was really only half paying attention at that point in time. Nope still half asleep, at least until she started wake up a bit more. Give it a little bit longer.

Talia nodded her head "yea it is a good thing" Talia spied the car around another corner and then she threw the car in to park after they had come to a stop. Talia got out of the car and strapped up and then leaned against the hood of her car and just waited to see what the men would do when they spotted them

Airie was following after then looked at the men that had dared show up at their club. Oh there came the men stating that they had violated something by attacking their people. "Shouldn't have taken an innocent or attacked one of our own." Airie spoke in a rather bland tone of voice.

Talia looked at them and smiled "you fucked up first not us" Talia looked at Airie "lets see they took and innocent woman without her consent and took her to an unknown location with the intent of raping her and then celling her in to the adult video market and to top it off you shot one of our men in both his knees" Talia wasn't going to say that he had been her date that night otherwise they would target him again

Airie just spoke, "I'm sure that I can find many other things that they fucked up at." With that she was shrugging her shoulders a bit before she was cracking her neck a bit.

Back
Top Bottom