Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Good thing there was a blanket laying at the end of the bed that she could be wrapped up in since her clothes were shredded. Out in the car she just found herself more curling into him, almost as if knowing that it was him. Tears falling down her cheeks.

Lizi wasn't unconscious for very long, although she was definitely in flight mode when she did wake up and found somebody holding onto her, pushing away quickly. Thankfully it didn't take her long to realize that it was just Shaun and she was giving a small whimper before moving so that she was sitting on his lap, pressing close to him. Her whole body just quivered. "I'm sorry..... I let him..... I let him take me. He told me if I didn't behave.... He was going to blow up the apartment..... and he was going to kill the baby." she babbled, not even realizing that she had let it slip that she was pregnant. That was suppose to be a surprise for at the upcoming family meeting, just to get his mother to shut up about the whole thing.

"its ok you did what you needed to keep everyone safe" Shaun let the baby comment slide since he figured she was referring to the lie she had told him

"I had to keep everybody safe. Somebody had to. But it scares me that.... he found out. He found out about the baby." Lizi whimpered although she was jumping a bit at the sudden knock on the window which had her looking up to see that her ex was standing right there. This had her giving a whimper of fright, just clinging to Shaun and closing her eyes. "Not there, not there, not there. Just my imagination." she mumbled to herself at that point in time.

Shaun held her close and then pulled his gun up and pointed it at the male as he waited to see if the others would arrive and handle him or if he was going to have to shoot the male himself

Who would have figured that the male would just decide to retreat himself, probably a smart move with Talia and Hunter could be seen in the house heading towards the front door.

Talia stepped out and pointed her own gun at him "if I were you I wouldn't move at all" Talia's voice was dark and very very pissed off sounding

Lizi was opening her eyes after a moment in time before she mumbled to Shaun in a soft voice, "When we get home.... I want a shower..... Or eight. I want to forget that he touched me, or that he was inside of me. When we get home..... will you fucked me? Help me forget."

Shaun kissed her head "lets shower first and then just curl up together for a little bit and watch some movies and then after that if you want we can do that but I want you to calm down first"

Lizi was giving a small nod before she was just mumbling that she was sorry over and over again, obviously feeling like she was at fault for something.

Lizi was giving a small nod of her head, although she was slowly fading asleep once again. Probably not a bad thing that she had faded into sleep, considering her ex was standing at the window once again staring inside the car.

Shaun watched as Talia walked over and grabbed the male and then dragged him off back into the house only to put a bullet in to his head

Good thing Lizi was asleep, or she probably would have seen that.... and that wasn't something that she needed to see.

When everybody returned to the house, Airie was standing outside just leaning against the wall at the time. Although she was talking on the phone to somebody as well at that point in time. Camille to be precise. She had called to let Airie know that they were on their way back although it was going to take some time to return.

Shaun carefully got out of the car and scooped up Lizi who was thankfully still sound asleep. he then headed to their home so that he could get her cleaned up and then tucked in so she felt safe and secure when she did finally wake up

Airie just watched for a moment in time before she was looking towards Talia. Her questioning look was more if they had to worry about the man anymore.

Talia shook her head telling her they wouldn't have to as he was dead. Talia had found something that had caused her to kill her. Lizi going with her wasn't going to be the end of things as he planned not only to kill the baby she was carrying but he planned to kill Shaun right in front of her as well

Airie raised an eyebrow before she was saying something to Camille, before hanging up her phone. "So tell me....what ultimately had you killing him. I know you, it wasn't done just because he took her." she spoke after a moment in time.

"he was planning on killing her baby and Shaun in front of her. " Talia had kept this form Shaun and Lizi because she didn't want to upset them both

"Oh jesus." was all Airie could say before shaking her head a bit. Man was that bastard sick, and death was definitely what he deserved. Maybe to good for him actually, the bastard deserved to be tortured, and thrown into jail for a while. Let him suffer.

“Yep so I ended his life even that was too good for him but I had Lizi to think about” Talia waved at a few others who had come out to say high

Airie was giving a nod before she spoke, "Assumption is she is with Shaun currently." As she said this Devin was coming out with a worried look on his features, but it was explained that his sister was safe, that she was just with Shaun currently.

Back
Top Bottom