Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"she is Shaun told us they were going home and washing up and then cuddling for a while before possibly having sex as that is what Lizi was asking for him to do" Talia smiled at some of the others as well when they came out to see if she was ok since she was covered in blood

"I don't blame her, I would probably do the same thing. A security thing I suppose. Push away that horrid experience with something that is more enjoyable." Airie spoke after a moment in time although it wasn't long before she was pushing off of the wall and bolting over to the car that had pulled up. One of the guys got out of the front seat and was opening the back door, and was assisting a very skinny and malnourished looking female out of the car. "Oh Meghan." Airie breathed and was gently hugging her sister, who was just clinging to her sobbing at that point in time.

"true plus you have a boyfriend who adores you like Lizi does" Talia smiled when Meghan got out of the car and was hugged by her sister "I will let the cook know she is home and that we will need light but nutritious foods sent to her room" Talia then headed out so that she could talk to the female and have decent food sent to the room that she was going to be staying

Airie just hugged her sister and spoke to her softly, before she was leading her off into the house. Yeah she wanted to say hello to everybody first before she retreated and locked herself away. In particular she wanted to meet her sister's new boyfriend, and see if she even liked him at all. While they did this, Camille was climbing out of the car and just stretching a bit.

Hunter looked at Airie and then smiled at her. it didn't take him long to see the resemblance to her sister and then he gave her a smile as well. when she came over Hunter greeted her when she came over but made no move to touch her since he didn't know if she liked being touched or not as he knew several people who hated being touched in general.

Meghan was just studying the male for a moment before she spoke, "Nice to meet you, my name is Meghan." With that she was looking at her sister and mumbling that she liked him, and that she was ready to go home. Or to go somewhere to lay down, she was exhausted.

"it's nice to meet you as well and welcome home my name is Hunter" Hunter then pulled a small box out from behind a counter and then offered it to her. inside the box was a brand new encrypted phone and a tablet. he would get her a laptop if she wanted one. Hunter knew that Airie would get her everything she needed or wanted but he wanted to do something for her first

Meghan looked towards the box that he was setting out which had her looking towards her sister for a brief moment in time. This had her tilting her head a bit before she spoke, "What is this for." "Just a present. You can open it later if you like." Airie spoke after a moment in time, which had Meghan giving a nod and mumbling she would rather do that. She just wanted to sleep...and shower.

"take it with you and rest well I know Talia had food sent up for you so you can start to feel better" Hunter then said goodbye to her so she could go and get some much needed true rest now that she was safe

Talia soon returned and then walked over to Camille who she could tell was looking for her boyfriend "if your looking for your man he is in the room we set up for him"

Camille looked towards Talia for a moment before she spoke, "Yeah I was looking for him. Since I hadn't seen him, I kind of figured that is where he was." With that she was wandering off and going to the room, walking in although she just leaned against the door for a moment.

one of the others walked over "someone set off party poppers not long after you left and sent him into a spiral that no one has been able to get him out of"

Camille looked towards the person for a brief moment, "Remind me to find this person and punch them in the face." With that she was walking over to Isaiah and crouching down on the ground. "Isaiah, it is Camille." she spoke in a soft voice.

"already restrained and waiting for you" the person then moved away so she could take care of him.

Isaiah looked at her his eyes glassed over from memories "Camille?"

"Yes it is Camille. Your girlfriend. Everything is fine, it was just somebody lighting off a party popper. Everybody is safe." Camille spoke as she was sitting on the ground in front of him, keeping a small amount of distance, let him come to her if he so decided. Was she worried about him getting violent with her? Not overly.

Isaiah nodded his head as his eyes started to slowly clear "where are we?" it would take some time to re-orient himself and it would be rather hard for him to do so

"We are the the Twins' birthday party." Camille spoke before she was moving a bit closer before she was coaxing him towards her for a hug. "How can I help you?" she questioned him gently as she hugged him to her chest gently, not really caring if her boobs were more or less being used as a cushion.

"time?" Isaiah would ask her a series of questions and once they were answered he would be able to function enough to get the hell out of there and somewhere he felt safe and sound

"It about seven at night." Camille spoke after a moment in time as she just held her against her, humming softly. A familiar lullaby that she had taken to humming whenever he got like this. It was something that helped get him out of that mood.

it took several minutes but he managed to get his head together enough "lets go home please" Isaiah had moved in with her when they found she was able to calm him down

Camille looked at him before she was nodding and spoke, "Alright, lets go home." With that she was getting to her feet, and helping him up as well so that they could leave the room. She did go to the door and was tapping on it, letting whoever was outside the room know that they were leaving.

Isaiah slowly got up and walked with her out of the room while almost everyone there understood some didn't and they called him a freak and a loser. Isaiah ignored them as his mind wasn't on what they were saying

"If you people don't shut your goddamn mouths, I'm going to beat the shit out of you." Camille spoke in a rather deadly tone of voice, and was giving them a look that had many of them that were talking shit, shutting up right away. Yeah she wasn't in the best of moods at that point in time, anybody could tell that. Devin was snickering a bit before he spoke, "See you later you guys."

Back
Top Bottom