Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Camille just lead Isaiah off outside towards their car so that they could go back to her apartment, where he had more or less moved into. Not like his place was that safe, people were pretty mad at him for betraying those that he had betrayed.

Camille took to driving them back to her apartment and was pulling into the underground garage, and parking her car so that they could get going.

once they reached the house Isaiah got out of the car and stumbled to the elevator that would take them to their floor. already he felt as if he was losing his mind once again even though she had helped ground him before they had left

Camille was following after him, just keeping an arm raped around her waist. At that point in time she was just humming still until they were in the elevator. After that she was speaking, "Focus on me."

"I know, love. I know." Camille spoke in a gentle voice and soon enough they had arrived at the apartment and she was going to the door, getting it unlocked. "What do you want me to do to help?" she questioned in a soft voice. Once inside she was kicking off her shoes and stripping off her jacket, tossing it over the back of a chair.

Isaiah walked over to the couch and then sat down dropping his head into his hands as the familiar smell of the house helping ground him

Camille just looked towards him before she spoke, "I'm going to go and shower, you are welcome to join me. If not I'll leave the bathroom door unlocked, if you were wanting to come in." With that she was giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking off to the bathroom.

Camille started up the shower and took to stripping off her clothing and was stepping into the hot spray of water.

Camille was listening to music at the time and had her eyes closed, and her head tilted back under the stream of water, working on getting the shampoo washed out.

Camille was a bit startled when Isaiah came into the shower, but she was leaning into his arms anyways. "You better?" she questioned with a coo.

Camille looked towards him before she was turning around to face him, pressing her breasts against him before she cooed, "That is good to hear. I'm sorry that I just left you."

"it wasn't your fault Camille we thought it was safe that no one would set off party poppers and such as they had been told not too" Isaiah wasn't mad at her as she was doing what needed to be done to help someone who needed it

Camille just looked towards him before she spoke, "Not everybody likes to listen." With that she was giving him a peck on the lips before grabbing the shampoo to lather into his hair.

"true" Isaiah chuckled and felt things settle down more, while he didn't like the idea of getting a service dog or going to see a therapist but he figured after today he would have to

Camille just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "We will have to find a way to get you more oriented to the present more quickly." With that she was standing on tip toes and pressing her lips against his.

Camille looked at him before she spoke, "Yes I know that. And.... it really depends on the breed." With that she was moving him so that he was standing more under the water and could wash the shampoo out of his hair.

Isaiah nodded his head and then let the subject drop since he didn't want to irritate her. Isaiah figured that finding out that he had lapsed in to an episode because of someone being stupid could have probably pissed her off

Camille just looked at him before she spoke, "Just finishing showering, and I'll make us something to eat afterwards."

Back
Top Bottom