Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Shaun felt bad for Lizi her ex just wouldn't leave them alone as it was they were under a lot of stress and now because of him their stress level was even higher

Lizi looked at Shaun for a moment in time before she spoke, "Things will eventually get better. Oh and by the way. I found a dress that I want. Regardless of if your mother decides otherwise."

Shaun chuckled a little and then kissed her head "it's your dress you decide what you will wear not my mother no matter what she seems to think"

"Oh she has been very pushy on stuff, and you know it. Although she is about to meet a very bitchy me if she isn't careful." Lizi commented after a moment in time, although she was sure that Shaun knew that.

"oh I know that is why all of your plans and not the ones my mother has been making are actually what will happen besides I wasn't you to blow at her and show her that you are not easily bossed around" Shaun smiled at her and thought of the look his mother was going to have

Lizi just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Oh I will end up blowing up at her and she isn't going to like it whatsoever." With that she was standing on tippy toes and giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"hey Airie how are you doing?" Shaun had seen her with Hunter earlier so he was hoping she was having a decent evening and enjoying the time off

"I'm doing alright.... I suppose." Airie spoke after a moment in time before she was glancing at her phone for a brief moment in time. This had Lizi looking at her for a moment before she spoke, "Airie, watched cookies don't bake. Watching your phone isn't going to make getting a message any faster." With that she was giving the other woman a smile before she was mentioning that she was going to step outside for a breath of air. It was a little crowded in there for her.

Shaun nodded his head and then looked over when Talia walked up and handed her phone to Airie "they found her she is refusing to leave with them to get to Camille until she speaks with you" Talia knew that this would make Airie happy since she would be able to speak with her sister

Airie was looking over towards Talia before she was taking the phone and striding out of the room, so that she could talk to her sister on the phone. "Hey Meg it is Airie. I'm so glad to hear that you are okay." she spoke into the phone and listened to her sister sob on the other end, telling her how she was scared. "I know Meghan but I need you to listen to me. There are some guys there that were sent my Talia and I. They are going to take you to Camille, you remember her. She will protect you." Airie spoke in a gentle voice.

Lizi was standing outside when her phone buzzed in her pocket which had her looking at it for a brief moment in time. "Lizi.... there you are baby." came a familiar voice and an arm was wrapping around her shoulders, which had her looking to see that it was her ex-boyfriend, which had her going slightly pale. Man it sucked that she was outside alone, and out of view at the time, but she had figured that she would have been okay. But either way she was still cooperating and going with him to his car, especially when he stated that if she didn't he was going to set up an explosive that was hidden in her apartment, which would hurt a lot of people that were in the apartment complex, and in the surrounding area. Her phone was being tossed onto the ground, and he was shoving her into his car, before driving off.

Talia looked at her watch when it pinged they had all been given a tracker after what had happened with Airie thankfully they were all well hidden in a piece of simple jewelry that was often overlooked when someone was searching them. Talia then walked over to Shaun, Devin, and Hunter and then spoke "Lizi is on the move I think she was taken

Airie had been on the phone when her own watch pinged which had her speaking into the phone, "Meghan. Go with them, and stick to Camille. I'll see you soon, I love you." With that she was hanging up and striding over towards the others and handing Talia her phone. After that she was heading outside and calling Lizi's phone to see if it was answered, although as she thought it was laying in the grass. This had her going over and picking it up to see that she had a message from her ex, stating that she looked very beautiful. "It was her ex." was all Airie said as she returned to the others. Devin clenched his fists before he spoke, "I hope we can actually kill the bastard this time." God he was worried that his sister was going to revert back to the person that she had been....which meant finding her quickly.

Shaun looked at Airie and Talia "I won't stand back this time I will kill the bastard he has gone too far" Shaun was more than a little-pissed off and the man wasn't going to last longer then it took him to find the male and get Lizi back

Airie was giving a nod before she was looking towards Talia for a moment in time. Okay so they knew that the text from Lizi to her ex about her expecting wasn't a lie, although she hadn't quite told Shaun that yet. At that point in time only the ladies of the group knew. For now anyways. "Lets find her and fast." was all she could say.

"she had her tracker on her so we have her location" Talia looked at Devin "I need you to stay here with the twins and the others" Talia then turned and headed out to her car to launch her computer and track where Lizi was

Devin was giving a nod before he spoke, 'I can do that." "I'll stay as well, we don't all need to go." Airie spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a nod to Talia. No if it was Talia, Hunter, and Shaun going, things would be fine.

Talia nodded her head and before they headed out she went and gave Eric a kiss on the cheek since he was overly concerned it seemed recently about PDA

"I will you know me" Talia then headed off meeting the others outside of the building before they headed off to get Lizi. Talia didn't know if things were going to get better or not but she could only hope so

Well things would possibly get better, or not. They were definitely in for a shock when they did arrive to where the tracker stopped, and they were walking into the house. Her exes house it seemed. Shaun was definitely not going to be happy when he realized that his fiance had been violated by another man when they walked into the bedroom where she was laying on the bed, unconscious and her exes semen dripping from between her legs. He on the other hand wasn't in sight, hiding somewhere in the house figuring that they would come looking.

Shaun walked over to her and after cleaning her up he picked her up and carried her out of the room and out to the car where he would stay with her while the others dealt with her ex

Back
Top Bottom