Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Devin just looked for a moment just raising an eyebrow towards Hunter as he was being nudged. He wasn't sure why he was being nudged, to be honest he didn't really care if they liked what they were given or not.

Hunter was trying to in his own way encourage him to ask one of the two girls out he knew he liked one of them and the feelings had to be mutual but for the life of them he couldn't tell them apart even as adults

Devin just watched for a moment before he was stepping away so that he could look at his phone when it vibrated in his pocket.

Yeah everybody had known that they were going to be there, although that didn't mean that people were going to not message them. Devin had told people to message him if there was an emergency. And the message that he was getting from the person that usually counted their money and what not had discovered that they were missing some money. All evidence pointed to a guy that had just joined them a few months back, since that is when the money started going missing.

"Matthew just called. We are missing money and he thinks it is that new guy that just joined since money started going missing around the same time he joined. I knew I didn't trust that new guy." Devins poke after a moment in time.

"I'll ask Talia to double check his numbers and yes I trust Matthew's math but it is better to be safe then sorry especially if he tries to say we are framing him" Hunter wasn't pleased that they were missing money either

Devin gave a nod before he was looking towards Lizi as she drifted over towards them, before he spoke, "We could ask Lizi as well."

Lizi gave a small giggle before she questioned, "Wait what about me being a whiz with numbers?" This had Devin explaining the situation and she was giving a nod then spoke, "Oh yeah I can take a look at stuff after the party."

"thanks, we want to make sure that Matthew it right before we confront the male" Hunter then waved at Shaun and then his eyes widened when he saw the look on Isiaha face after someone had set off a party popper which had strictly been forbidden "Lizi get Airie and get Izaiah out of here"

Lizi was giving a small nod before she spoke, "I can do that." It wasn't long before she heard the party popper and then Hunter was telling her to get Airie to get Isaiah out of there. Although before she could even leave to find the woman, Airie was coming up out of nowhere and gently taking Isaiah's hands and putting them over his ears after speaking to him softly. With that she was guiding him away towards the room that they had set up just for this purpose.

Hunter shook his head "Airie told me about his condition we told everyone no party poppers we should have done like I wanted and have had everyone searched" Hunter wasn't mad at Airie but at the person who had brought the damn thing. he then texted Camile to let her know what had happened so when she returned she would know where to go and how best to help him

Lizi was giving a small nod before she spoke, "We can't do much about it now." Nope Airie had gotten Isaiah to the room and got him to sit on the ground, before just speaking to him softly. At that point in time she wasn't just going to leave the room, unless he wanted her to leave. She would stay to comfort him as needed, if needed.

"no, but next time I won't back down about searching people before they enter the building." Hunter didn't like that his friend was having to deal with a flashback that could throw him out of wack for a week

Lizi was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "That would probably be a wise idea to do that." With that she was brushing some hair out of her face before drifting over to Shaun, wrapping her arms around him.

Shaun smiled and then wrapped his arm around her and held her close "having fun love" Shaun liked knowing that she was enjoying herself and having a good time since most of the people there would be invited to their wedding as well. Shaun looked over at some of the others and smiled seeing how happy they were

"Yes I am having fun." Lizi spoke with a soft giggle before she was brushing some of her hair from her face, and leaning against him happily.

Shaun smiled "good" he was more than glad that she was happy and that no one could take that from her now not so long as he drew breath. Shaun looked around and noticed a few people were watching the girls weirdly and he motioned to the others in the room in a subtle way telling them to keep an eye on the guys that were watching the girls.

Lizi gave a faint giggle before she was glancing at her phone for a brief moment in time to see that she had a message from Devin who was standing over at the other side of the room. A warning that her darling ex had been spotted at her apartment. Oh grand. Good thing most of her stuff was at Shaun's place since she was more or less living with him at the time.

Shaun looked over her shoulder and then looked at her phone and chuckled a little "if he gets into your apartment he is in for one hell of a rude awakening" Shaun had placed several traps around the apartment so that if he got it he would be in for a world of hurt

Lizi just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm honestly a bit grateful that I haven't been staying at my apartment. I feel like this has been turning into a more recent thing." With that she was shaking her head a bit, then letting out a small breath of air.

"true" Shaun was more than glad that she was staying with him now since he lived on the girls property but not in their house so getting to his home was a lot harder

Lizi looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she was wandering off to go and get a bite to eat.

Back
Top Bottom