Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"Happy Birthday!" everybody cheered. Airie was giving a wave from where she was sitting, and Lizi was smiling from where she was standing in Shuan's arms. Camille was walking over to them and handing them the cars keys, telling them to hold onto them for the time being. "Obviously car keys. But you don't get to see the cars quite yet. Not until we eat and have cake."

both girls had a big smile on their faces when they were handed their keys but after a stern look form their mother they hung them up on the key rack by the door so that they could eat in peace

For the next hour or so everybody just sat around together eating, chatting, and just having a good time. Everything seemed to be at ease, and calm. Although after a little bit, Airie was dismissing herself to step outside so that she could answer her phone. Camille just watched for a moment in time although she was looking over towards Isaiah to see how he was doing.

Camille was giving a nod of her head before she was getting up and leaving as well to go and speak to Airie softly, see what was going on. "Cami. They found my sister. Meghan is still alive." Airie spoke after a moment in time which had Camille giving a small nod before she was wrapping her arms around Airie, drawing her in for a hug. Meghan had gone missing four years ago, and for the while everybody had thought that she was dead, but they hadn't given up looking. "Give me a location." was all Camille said after that point in time.

Talia had come over at the same time and placed a hand on her shoulder "finally we get to bring her home" Talia was more than ready to have the female join them once again and her that Airie was as well.

Airie looked towards Talia for a brief moment in time before she spoke "Yeah.... finally." Although she actually had tears forming in her eyes.

Talia hugged her close and then spoke softly into her ear "pull it together for now when we get home and she is there then you can break down and cry" Talia knew they had remain strong to avoid people finding out their weak points

Airie looked towards Talia for a moment in time before she was giving a slow nod before she was letting out a slow breath of air. With that she was brushing some hair out of her face before she spoke, 'Alright I'm good for now. Lets head back inside." Camille was giving a faint smile before she was heading off ahead of the pair.

Talia had sent some of her best men to find Airie's sister and bring her home. she had given them Airie's number so that her sister could call her and verify that the men were to be trusted and so that they could get her out of there

Airie headed back inside and was smiling towards everybody, before she was drifting over to sit next to Hunter. Well more like claim his lap as her chair, a rather normal thing for her to.

Airie just leaned against him although she didn't really say anything, just more or less hide behind her hair. It was definitely an indication that something was up since she was usually a bit more talkative around him.

Airie looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "Four years ago my younger sister went missing and it seems like.... we finally found a trace of her. And it seems like she is alive."

"then let your people do their job and get her home so you can hug her and hold her close to you once more" Hunter hugged her close and then smiled at her

Airie just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "You have no idea how hard it is for me to not break down right now." With that she was just burrowng her head into his chest.

"Despite the fact that she had been gone for four years. I never gave up hope that she was okay, I didn't want to believe that she was dead." Airie spoke after a moment in time before she was drawing away and commenting that she was going to go and get some cake.

"that is good" Hunter then stood and walked with her to get it since he wanted to make sure she was truly ok and not going to run off to cry. Hunter also looked around to make sure that no one was there who shouldn't be there

Airie walked over to where the cake was at and was getting herself a piece of cake. Although she was also offering him a slice as well since she was in the process of getting herself one. Mind as well offer.

Hunter shook his head but thanked her "sorry can't diabetic" Hunter kept most of his medical problems to himself but he figured she needed to know this

"You know.... we've been together for a while and this is the first time you've mentioned this. I wish you would have told me before, I've seriously been worried that the reason you hardly eat but I cook is because it is terrible. Unless I am a bad cook and everybody just says I'm good so my feelings aren't hurt." Airie spoke after a moment in time.

Hunter chuckled and then kissed her lightly " it's ok I don't tell many people because they seem to think I am damaged because of it and as for you cooking it could use some improvement but otherwise it is fine" Hunter wouldn't lie to her about her cooking

Airie just looked at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a fake pout before taking a bite of her cake. She did look over towards Camille for a brief moment in time, who was speaking softly with Isaiah. Seemed like she was getting ready to leave, probably because she was heading out to help get Meghan back.

Back
Top Bottom