Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Airie was definitely startled but thankfully by that time her vision had adjusted to the dark and she saw that it was just Hunter. With that she was pushing his hand away and moving so that she could take her skates off. Although this was about when the lights were flashing on, although almost blindingly so. When they were able to see normal again, they would only come to see that there were a couple of guns pointed directly at their heads.

Hunter sighed and then shifted ever so slightly before drawing his own gun and put a bullet in both men "lets get back to the house while they are down " while he hadn't killed them he had wounded them and then the fall would have knocked them out as well.

Airie just watched for a brief moment in time before she was nodding and getting to her feet, and going over to pull on her own shoes. Not that they could get overly far, nope rounding the corner would lead to them running into a few other men that were there. Literally running into them, and one of the men was actually taking to punching Hunter in the gut right away. "Long time no see Hunter." the male spoke with a grin, kicking the male's gun away. While this happened, the other male was attempting to grab ahold of Airie, eventually managing to catch her by her hair, which had her giving a yelp of pain when he was yanking her back to him.

"stupid move taking my gun from me and you know it" Hunter then turned and hit the male, he carried a gun so that he didn't have to use his skills like he now was since they had decided that they didn't want him killing but in this case he didn't care

Not that the male was overly worried about it at the time, especially when his partner walked up with Airie in his arms. If looks could kill, hers definitely would, but there was definitely no way she could escape the mountain of a man that was holding her at the time. Damn body builders. "A sweet girlfriend you have here. I think that I'm going to keep her." the male spoke after a moment in time before he was looking towards some of his other guys that were coming up. Airie was glaring before she was mumbling something under her breath and actually spitting in the man's face when he was taking ahold of his chin. "I said go fuck yourself. I don't belong to anybody." Airie hissed and was tearing up when the man holding her arm was twisting it behind her back a bit more painfully. "Oh there is your phone." the male spoke as he was reaching into her bra and pulling it out, and saw that she had actually been in a phone call with somebody. The name on the phone was Crimson, which was what she had put Camille under. "Crimson. Code Black." was all Airie said and there was a "gotcha" from the other end before the line went dead.

Hunter chuckled when he heard that and knew they would have help soon "you really should have thought better about attacking us especially given that you pissed off the wrong female" Hunter knew that once their back up did get there and things were going to blow to all hell when they were done

"Shut the fuck up." the male spoke and was actually decking Hunter square in the face, hoping to knock him out. As he was doing that, the male that had been holding Airie had gotten sick up her struggling and had actually taken to knocking her out. Well more like one of the others had taken to doing it. A hard enough punch to the stomach would definitely be enough to make somebody pass out. "Careful not to bruise my treasure." Dominik spoke as he looked over, and was gesturing for the others to leave, and to take the woman with him.

Hunter swung up and hit the male back but when he had been punched he had spun and grabbed the knife off of his leg stabbing the male in the side before ripping it out and stabbing the male who had a hold of her in the neck slicing through many of the major veins and vessels to the point he was dead before he hit the ground. Hunter then went on to kill every male he came in to contact with who attacked him or kept their weapons in their hands

It wasn't even ten minutes later that Camille was showing up with a few others, and she was letting out a whistle. Unfortunately in the end, it seemed like Airie had still been taken. The man Hunter had stabbed in the side had used the other male's attack on his other men as the opportunity to spirit the woman away. Which probably wasn't a good thing at that point in time. Especially since Airie's cell phone was laying on the ground, which meant that there was no tracking that. "Umm Cami.... what do we do now?" one of the guys that had come with her asked. "Get these bodies cleaned up first off." was all she said.

"I know what to do you may not like who I have to call but I can get her back" Hunter knew the boss of the group the male belonged to and he owned her but he had a feeling that she would do as he asked to avoid war with the group.

Camille's eyes were flickering towards Hunter for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "At this point in time I don't care, as long as my boss is brought back safely. Because if not.... I'm going to have some fun slaughtering them all."

Hunter sighed and then pulled his phone out and hit the last number on his speed dial and called up Jenna knowing full well the female knew the girls and knew what her man had done was a bad move on his part

Camille just watched as her men took to cleaning up the mess before she was messaging Lizi and telling her to make sure that she stayed close to Shaun, and briefly explained the situation. 'You stick with somebody as well.' was all Lizi could respond. Yeah in this situation.... nobody was left alone for a while, since they weren't sure what was going on.

Jenna answered and when he spoke she told him to give her to Camille. Hunter then held out his phone "she wants to talk to you"

Camille was raising an eyebrow for a moment before she was mumbling something under her breath. "What?" she questioned, that being the only thing that came from her lips. At the time she was also texting Isaiah, to let him know what was going on.

Jenna chuckled "well that is a nice way to greet someone Camille but if you want the bastard he is all yours" Jenna then gave her the address where he would go and then spoke again "when Talia is back I wish to speak with them both" she didn't tell them why but she would need to speak to both females

Camille gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Good. And yeah I'll let her know when she gets back." With that she was handing the phone back over to Hunter. Although it was around that time that Hunter was getting a picture message from an unknown number. A picture of an naked and unconscious Airie laying on a bed, and if one zoomed in on her stomach and breasts.... somebody had obviously gotten off already. There was cum on her body, although she was vaginally untouched for the time being.

Hunter showed her the photo "we need to hurry before he rapes he I hurt him pretty bad so he could have cum on her he will need the wound tended to first.

"I'm not sure we will make it anyways. This address is an hour away. Even a speed demon it would still take a bit to get there." Camille spoke after a moment in time before she was thinking for a moment in time. With that she was giving a nod before turning to leave the building so that they could get going.

"You girlfriend is a real cutie you know that." came the next text message to Hunter, followed by another picture of Airie, who seemed to be conscious but drowsy looking. "I can't wait to fuck her.... just to spite you. Hunter."

"you fucked up man and you don't even know how badly" Hunter responded "Camille if you floor it and by floor it I mean hit 90 you can get there in fifteen minutes we have about that long before he is stiched up"

"Who says he cares if he is stitched up anyways." Camille spoke as they were sliding into the car and they were taking off. Good thing the car that she had arrived in was made for speed and racing, so screw going 90, they were going a lot faster than that. But in the end, they were still to late considering the video that Hunter was getting. It seemed like the man had taken to fucking her anyways, and had decided to record it just for Hunter. "Airie is drugged it looks like. She isn't fighting back or anything." Camille spoke after a moment in time.

"I am betting her is he is a coward he won't rape a female while she is fully awake and not drugged up and unable to fight back" Hunter was more then ready to put a bullet in to the back of his head

"Sucks for him that both Talia and Airie are pretty resistant to drugs. They are affected by them yes but they wear off a lot faster." Camille spoke after a moment in time as she focused on driving.

"I would say so since he was stupid and left a knife in reach of her as well" Hunter showed her the video so she could see what she meant

Camille didn't look at first, not until she was forced to stop at a damn stoplight and she was looking over. This had her snickering a bit before she spoke, "Oh man that is entertaining. Yeah definitely stupid. She is going to fucking casterate him." Although while she was sitting at the stoplight she was messaging Isaiah and telling him that when she saw him again she wanted to fuck him. The two of them had semi become a thing.... and it was entertaining that they were both into the kinky shit.

Back
Top Bottom