Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Hunter nodded his head as he listened to her speak about skating and was glad she had had something to make her happy and keep her busy.

Airie was giving a slight chuckle before she was looking at her phone when she saw that she had a message from Camille and Lizi. They were both awake, or at least partially. She had asked them to message her when they were awake, just so that she knew they were okay. But she also asked the guys to message her if something came up. The message from Camille was basically telling Airie that she would take over for the rest of the day, to go out and have some fun.

Hunter looked at her "so what was that text was about" Hunter knew that with Talia and Eric out of town she was short her second but at the same time he also knew that she had a lot of stress and weight on her shoulders as well since when he and his co boss worked to together there wasn't as much stress on him

"Ah nothing. Lizi and Cami just messaged to let me know that they were awake and alive. And Cami was telling me that she would take care of stuff today and to go have fun." Airie spoke as she was finishing her soda and rifling through her purse to grab out her wallet, although remembered that she hadn't put her card back into her wallet last night, she had just kind of dropped it into her purse. Whoops. It was there, just a matter of finding it now in the abyss of stuff. "Ha, found it." she spoke after a moment in time as she was putting her card on the table, and then took out her wallet so that she could put it back in there.

Hunter chuckled a little as he watched her before he spoke "how is it your ability to find things in there and not lose it even work" Hunter then looked at the others in the building and smiled at all of the happy couples there and he was glad they had the chance to have that

Airie looked towards him before she spoke, "Luck I suppose. Honestly I don't usually keep this much stuff with me, today was just an off day. I had that party last night, and I ended up holding onto stuff for Lizi and Camille. I'll return it to them later." With that she was looking around at everybody else before she was getting to her feet so that they could get going.

Hunter nodded his head "yes Lizi's brother told me that for once his sister seems excited and is enjoying planning her wedding" Hunter couldn't help but chuckle as he remembered the look on his partners face when she has started talking patterns and cakes. Hunter knew his partner was happy for his sister and that he also wanted her to be safe and sound so he went to every meeting that Shaun couldn't go to with her to keep her safe.

Airie gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Had we not liked Shuan, we wouldn't have allowed him near her at all. Lizi mind as well be our cinnamon roll. Sweet and innocent thing that needs to be protected." With that she was shaking her head a bit before heading outside so that they could get going.

Hunter chuckled and then smiled at her "you should have seen my partners face when Lizi told him they were dating but then again the look on his face when she told him she was getting married was hysterical.

"Lizi is definitely in good hands." Airie spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a faint chuckle and heading to her car, which had had ridden there together in. She really didn't think much of anything when the men that they had been trying to figure out were walking out of the cafe shortly after they had. The men were headed down the sidewalk, past their car and the pair were climbing into their parked car.

Hunter walked with her and watched the two males that had followed then out "let's keep an eye out for those two I don't like that they left right after we did as well as arrived just after us as well" it had only been a matter of minutes after they had arrived that they had shown up and had shown too much interest in them as well

Airie was giving a nod before she spoke, "Sounds good to me." With that she was starting up her car, and they were driving off so that they could go and enjoy some ice skating.

Hunter leaned back in his seat and just watched the mirror for the car they had gotten into since he didn't want or need to deal with that drama at the moment

It didn't take them overly long to arrive at the ice skating rink and Airie was parking the car and shutting it off before she was hopping out. It wasn't long before she was headed off towards the building to go inside. "Oh welcome Airie. It has been a while." the man behind the counter spoke and was handing over a pair of figure skates versus the hockey skates that most people would wear. Yet again wearing the figure skates was a lot different than the hockey skates.

Hunter followed in behind her and looked around pulling his coat a little closer as he did since he wasn't use to the temperature change during the summer months

Airie was handing him a pair of the hockey skates before she was drifting off towards where the ice rink was at, and taking to sitting on one of the benches so that she could put her skates on. "One of these times you need to wear one of those cute little figure skater outfits." somebody teased Airie which had her looking up to see that it was just a member of her "family" which had her chuckling a bit. "I suppose I will, huh. I still have a number of them." Airie spoke thoughtful and was standing up on the skates after getting them tied.

Hunter nodded his head and then laced his own up before he stepped on to the ice. with a strong push off from the ground. Hunter had played hockey when he was younger but it had been some time since he had been on the ice but once he was moving he felt it all coming back to him

Airie was making her way out onto the ice after stripping off her jean jacket that she had been wearing, and was setting that with the rest of her stuff. Now it was just the shorts and the tank top that she wore, but that was pretty normal for her. She stepped out onto the ice before she was pushing off herself, just grinning a bit. Although it wasn't long before she was skidding to a stop and was taking the hands of a younger female to stop her from falling on the ground, twirling a bit to help with the fast momentum that the other girl had at the time. With that Airie was giving a few pointers to help the girl before she was pushing off and skating over towards the other side of the rink.

Hunter skated around and just watched her while at the same time watching for the men who had followed them out of the restaurant. Hunter also looked at his phone occasionally so that way if he was needed he would know but it was his day off so he was hoping that he wouldn't be needed for the day.

Airie had her phone on her although it was tucked away in her bra on vibrate at that point in time. She would definitely know if it went off. Her attention did turn towards the music that came on before she was looking over towards where the man who had given them the skates was at. This had him giving a grin and she was giving a shake of her head, but she still skated over towards the corner of the rink. This song she knew, this song she had skated to so many times. This song had a routine with it, which she was skating at that point in time. Good thing there weren't many people there, and even then they weren't a hindarance to her at all.

Hunter had moved off the rink when she had started to skate and just watched her while she did that so that he could admire her from a distance without being in her way what so ever

Airie was smiling the entire time, just focusing on the music and skating at that point in time. It didn't seem as if there was a flaw in her performance, no misstep or narrowly falling whatsoever. As Hunter was watching her, the men that had been watching them had shown up. And nobody really thought anything much of the fact that there was nobody else in the rink at all. After all the only other person that had been there at the time had been that other female, and she had left not to long ago. Although it was about that time where free skating was over, but Hunter and Airie were exceptions. Everything was fine until the lights suddenly went out, and everything got super dark and quiet.

Hunte froze and then leaned down and quietly removed his skate while he let his night vision to adjust and take in as much light as possible so he could move around and deal with whoever had killed the lights

There was a definite, and accidental, startled yelp from Airie when she collided with the wall and ended up falling on her ass. But other than that she was okay, and was getting to her feet, using the wall to guide her as she skated back over to the little doorway to enter were one went to change into skates, or just to sit and relax.

Hunter was waiting for her by the door and when she reached her pulled her down catching her so she didn't hit the floor but at the same time covering her mouth so that no one heard her yelp if she did when he pulled her down

Back
Top Bottom