Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"we will get him better but it will make him feel better we have a Olympic pool and that will help with his rehab I just need his restrictions and eventually his therapy regimen" Talia then thank the doctor so she could go and update the family but meet with the men first who was there for the security detail she wanted

The doctor looked towards her before he spoke, "His restrictions are quite heavy at this point in time. Especially since movement at this point in time causes pain, especially when it comes to moving his legs. And there isn't much we can do about that, other than give him pain killers. Right now.... he is basically confined to bed. We have a catheter in so that urinating is easier on him, and less painful. He doesn't have to walk at all."

Talia nodded her head "ok if I can just get a list that would be the best" Talia then thanked him and then headed to the waiting room so that she could fill everyone in

Lizi was sitting in the waiting room with the four guys that had shown up. Sure it was only four people, but they knew what they were doing. They were good at their jobs. Currently she was being teased by one of them, who was getting smacked by one of the others. Although she was just giggling a bit, actually seeming to be relaxed and enjoying herself for a while.

Talia walked in to the room and looked at the four men "gentlemen thank you for coming" Talia then told them which room they would be guarding and who they would be protecting so that they could get security set up.

"Wait.... Lizi was serious when she said that Camille was in the hospital as well?" one of the guys spoke after a moment in time, which had Lizi raising an eyebrow. Seriously they thought that she had just been pulling their leg, now that was amusing.

"yes she was serious I wouldn't have had her call a code two to this hospital" Talia glared at the men lightly as she wanted to slap them

The other three were just staying quiet, already knowing that it wasn't for no reason, that the words spoken were true. "I had been talking to Cami briefly.... she was mentioning that guy from earlier. Isaiah....how she wanted him here as well. I think she is smitten already." Lizi commented with a small giggle.

Talia sighed and then rubbed her face they had been there all night and it was well in to the day and she was starting to wear out "talk to one of the men and have him brought her after she is in to room she is sharing with her brother please Lizi" Talia was in no condition to drive be she knew she would need to in order to get home so she could sleep

Lizi looked at Talia before she spoke, "I'll do that. Alex, take Talia home please." With that one of the men was getting up so that he could drive Talia home.

"no not until my partner is here one of us needs to be here to get updates so they can keep the other informed of what was going on." Talia knew Lizi could handle things but with her ex still out there he didn't want her to be alone in the hospital incase he showed up

"I've already called Airie, she says that she will be here in about an hour or so. She just needed to shower quick. She says to tell you to head back, that I can take care of stuff between now and when she gets here." Lizi commented after a while before showing her the text from Airie as well.

Talia looked at it and then nodded her head "make sure she has plenty of coffee as you well know she was woken up last night so she didn't get all of her sleep that she normally does" Talia then headed out with the guard so that she could get some much needed sleep

"Already ahead of you." Lizi cooed before she was messaging Shaun and Devin, asking them if Isaiah was with them. Why text them both? Because they were together and she wasn't sure who would end up answering first.

Shaun looked at his phone when it pinged and smiled seeing it was Lizi he answered her letting her know that he was but he wasn't in the best of moods at the moment.

'Well let him know that Camille wants to see him. Seems she is smitten with him.' Lizi responded back after a moment in time before she was thanking one of the guys who brought her a bottle of pop.

Devin looked over at Shuan for a brief moment in time before he was calling out to the other male, "Yo, suppose to pass on a message. Cami wants to see you." Yeah he had gotten the same message, although he wasn't all that hesitant to pass on the message at that point in time.

Airie was awake and headed to her car so that she could head to the hospital. She only half answered questions from others at that point in time, still only partially awake.

Talia was out cold before they even reached the house as exhaustion had set in the moment she had sat down to get some much needed rest for the day

When Alex got back to the house, he was having one of the others help him get Talia inside. While he was doing that, Airie was headed outside to her car so that she could head to the hospital. Although at the same time she was also messaging Hunter, and apologizing briefly for the fact that his co-leader had been stolen away for the evening it seemed.

Airie gave a faint chuckle before she messaged back 'Sounds good to me.' With that she was sliding into her car and getting it started.

Airie eventually arrived at the hospital and was waving to a few of the others,and was then telling Lizi that if she wanted to leave that she could do that. This had the other female hesitating for a moment before she was messaging Shaun to find out what he was up to at the time.

Shaun smiled when she texted him and then told her that he was just making a guest list since he figured it was a good idea he then sent her a picture of it for the most part it was their gang family and her brother and his co-leader but that was it there was then a question of if she was ready to head to bed for the night and if she needed to be picked up

Back
Top Bottom