Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Talia was still back in the office since she figured it was better then over loading the males with both of them at one time. while she waited Talia called the hospital to check on Eric and make sure that he was doing alright and still in stable condition. when the three returned to the room Talia looked at them and smiled "welcome thank you for agreeing to meet with us"

"No problem. Thank you for keeping my sister safe." Devin spoke after a moment in time before he was giving a faint chuckle before going over to take a seat.

"its no problem she is like a sister to us" Talia smiled at them both and then motioned for Airia sit next to her behind the desk so that they could all talk to each other and get things figured out so they could sign the agreement

Airie walked around the desk and took a seat next to Talia, just resting her head on her hands as she listened to Talia talk at that point in time. "We figured that becoming allies with you guys would be better safe than sorry. Plus with my sister being apart of your job, it would put her in a dangerous position if we were enemies. I don't want her to go through anything more." Devin spoke after a moment in time before he was rifling through his bag and pulling out a sheet of paper, just a small list of terms that Hunter and he had come up with earlier that day. More the big thing they had listed was if they needed assistance that the girls would try to lend assistance, and they would do the same in return. Even if it was as simple as listening to them talk about a problem, that was help enough.

Talia took the paper from him and looked over it before looking at Airie and giving her a look that said it was doable from their end but she had a list of her own for them and it was similar to theirs. Talia then handed them their's so that they could look it over and then the agreement could be written up

Airie was definitely zoning out and was only glancing at the paper for a brief moment in time, just trusting Talia at that point in time. Man it was a struggle at that point in time. She was distracted by their emergency line going off, which had her pulling the phone out to see the message from one of the other guys. Seemed like during the race.... Camille had gotten into an accident. It wasn't sure how it had happened but she had ended up losing control of the bike, as if somebody had managed to sabotage the bike at some point in time prior to the race...which would have been possible in the few minutes where ones back was turned, and nobody would have noticed. This had her showing the message to Talia for a moment in time before she spoke, "I believe that your list of requests is simple enough, thankfully that is something that we ask for in return as it is."

Talia nodded her head at the text "I will head there next you will go to bed" Talia then quickly wrote up the agreement between the two groups and signed her name and had Airie do the same before she pushed the agreement and a pen to them so they could sign it and then she had to head out to find out what happened

Airie signed her name as well before she was looking at the guys then spoke, "Why don't you two remain here for the evening. We have some spare bedrooms, or I'm sure you could stay with Lizi. Her boyfriend is out doing something for us tonight, so for tonight she'll be alone. Also Devin while you are here, until the situation is resolved with her ex-boyfriend for the next few nights she'll be staying here in my room and I'll be at her apartment." With that she was dismissing herself so that she could head to her room after she had signed her name.

This was the first time in a while that Camille had managed to get into an accident, although she could tell that somebody had definitely tampered with the bike. At the time she was laying on the ground the bike a number of feet away from her but she didn't dare move at that point in time. Nope no major movements at the times. Right now it was more wiggling her fingers and toes, both of which she could feel. Everything at been fine until she had gone around a corner and something in the bike had gone out, and she ended up losing control, and had ended up getting tossed from the bike. "Oh man Camille. Isn't this a shitty thing to have happen." came a familiar voice which had her looking up from where she was laying to see somebody she hadn't really hoped to see. Ironically the same exact person that had shot Eric as well. Camille knew that her back hurt like hell, since she had landed on her back, and was hoping that it was just something bruised and not worse than that. She had a cut on the back of her head as well, but there wasn't much she could do about that at the time.

Isaiah had come with and had been following the race on his own bike with a camera strapped to his helmet so film the race. he had seen he bike give out and knew that it had been tampered with. Isaiah pulled to a stop and after shutting his bike off and dropping the kick stand he waited wanted to hear what the male had to say and find out if he had messed with his bike

Camille did push herself up into sitting but man did that fucking hurt like no other. This actually had legit tears falling but despite that she ignored the pain for the time being, just glaring at the man. "You are going to pay for a crime you committed anyways. I know what you did. I know that you are the one who put my brother in the hospital. I also know that you are the one who paid a certain somebody to plant a bomb under our car." Camille spoke after a moment in time, not even phased at the bullet that flew past her face, skimming her cheek and imbeding itself in the rock behind her. Yeah she knew that this was the man that had been messaging Isaiah. The man chuckled before he spoke, "Man I forgot you had ways of finding stuff."

Isaiah looked at her from where he was standing waiting for her to give the ok about taking him out. while he didn't like the idea of killing the man but he seemed to deserve it

Camille was just giving a small nod of her head, just leaning back on her hands to keep herself supported for the time being. Okay she was positive that nothing was broken, fractured at the most. Unfortunately she did end up blacking out, which was while the other guy was talking about something at the time, so it probably wasn't a bad thing. Sirens could be heard in the distance, and Isaiah had free reign to do whatever to the man.

since he didn't know he was there Isaiah had the perfect chance and he toolkit making sure to make the male was in as much pain as Camille was. when the EMT's arrived he told them where to take her since he knew she would rather be in the hospital where her brother was so that way they could visit one another if need be

"Would you like to come with sir?" one of the EMTs questioned after a moment in time before their attention was cut short to another car pulling up. Seemed like Talia had arrived, and Elizabeth was with her instead of Airie, but Airie had gone to pass out in bed. "Nice to meet you. My fiance will be here shortly to take the bike. For the time being he is just going to take it back to Talia and Airie's house, but after that you can have it back. Just so it is out of the way. If you want to go with Cami, I can take your bike back to the apartment complex, you can come and get it from there whenever." Elizabeth offered after a moment in time before she was looking at Talia for a moment in time before she was pointing at the man that was on the ground in pain. "Cami messaged me a bit ago. Told me this is the guy that hurt Eric."

Talia's face darkened and if Lizi had only just met her is probably would have scared her but since they had know each other for some time she knew it wouldn't scare the girl. Isaiah shook his head "I need to see what was done to my bike to see if it can be repaired or not" Isaiah wa isn't her boyfriend or anything like that so going with her seemed out of place if not odd

"Talia. Is it okay if I ride back with Cami then for now? Meet you there." Lizi spoke after a moment in time. Honestly she doubted that Talia would really care, honestly it would be better for Lizi to go with Camille, leave Talia to deal with the man on the ground. It wasn't long before Shaun seemed to show up with Devin, her brother jumping out before he spoke, "Lets get the bike loaded onto the trailer for now."

"that is fine Lizi besides you know the rules on who can and can't enter her room till I get there." Talia then headed in the direction of the bruised male who was doing his best to get away from her knowing full well that he had fucked up by messing with her bird. if he had though Isaiah was bad he had no clue what he was walking in to with Talia

Elizabeth gave a nod before she was giving Shaun a kiss on the cheek and going over to climb into the back of the ambulance with Camille. While this happened, Devin was just watching the other male that was trying to get away from Talia. Already Devin could tell that that wasn't going to go over well. So he just focused on getting the ruined bike onto the back of the trailer so that they could get it off of the road.

Isaiah looked at the bike and shook his head "if he fucked up the engine or the bike itself I will not be pleased" Isaiah then looked over his shoulder when an ear splitting scream as he was attacked by Talia

Devin looked over for a moment before he spoke, "I'm hoping it is nothing serious. Hopefully Cami is alright as well." With that he was watching as the ambulance was driving off.

"same but this is my bike so I am the none who had to fix it if it is broken" Isaiah shook his head a little at the body damage done the bike

Devin was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Yeah I understand that." With that he finished up getting everything strapped down so that they ddin't worry about losing the bike or anything. With that he was going over to climb into the truck so that they could get back.

it was several more minutes before Talia returned and she was covered in blood that was a good indication that the male was dead. Talia then walked to her car grabbing Isaiah as she walked by him.

Devin was just looking over for a moment in time wondering what was going on before answering his phone when it rang with Lizi calling, more just so that she had somebody to talk to at that point in time.

Talia got Isaiah in to the car and then headed to the hospital so that she could check in on Eric and then find out how Camille was doing and how badly she was hurt. Talia knew that Lizi would be happy to know the female was safe and not hurt once they got that information

Back
Top Bottom