Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Lizi was with Camille at the time, and would probably be one of the first people to know what was going on. Already the paramedics had cataloged the gash on the back of her head that would probably need stitches, various bruises, and they for sure wanted to run a CT on her spine to make sure nothing was fractured or anything like that. That wouldn't be very good.

Talia pulled in right behind the eat's at the hospital and after parting her car headed in with them and Lizi "let make sure the area is secure Lizi I need you to call in the security team please and let them know it is a code two and what hospital we are at" there were three codes a code one was when either her or Airie were in the hospital in bad shape a code two which was what she was enacting was when one of their higher level members were severely hurt and hospitalized and a code three were for the rest of the group this would let them know how many men to bring to the hospital

Lizi was looking towards Talia before she was giving a nod of her head and heading off to make sure that the area was secure. Once away from the emergency department she was taking out her phone and placing a call. "Nathaniel, it is Lizi. Code 2 at Mercy Hospital." she spoke into the phone and got a confirmation on the other end, before the line was going dead. That had been taken care of, and the security team would be sending men there.

Talia stood in the hall waiting outside of Camille's room as she waited for information on her wanting to make sure that she was going to be ok after some rest

After what felt like forever a doctor, that actually worked for the gang in specific but took to being in the hospital setting, was coming out. "Bleeding from the back of her head, thankfully no stitches were needed. No concussion at all. Minor bruises. CT scan of her back shows that there is no spinal damage, which is a good thing. But she did have some internal bleeding that we never noticed, there were no external signs. We noticed when the CT scan was done. So she is in surgery now getting that taken care of. She also had a few fractured ribs."

Talia nodded her head "how bad is the bleeding doctor" Talia wanted as much information as possible to give to her brother when she went to see him as possible thankfully they all had documentation that said who could authorize treatment besides immediate family on file at the hospital"

The doctor gave a shake of his head before he spoke, "Moderate but nothing super severe. They were able to discover where the bleeding came from instantly. So it shouldn't take long for them to get it patched up."

"how long will she be required to be in the hospital" knowing that the doctor knew them all he would give her and accurate account of how long she would be there since none of them really listened to the doctors orders when they weren't at the hospital since they were all really stubborn as hell

The doctor looked for a moment before he spoke, "It is hard to say at this point in time, since you are all stubborn and tend to take to getting out of her as fast as you can. I know I want to keep her here at least two nights so I can monitor and make sure that there isn't anything knew that is arising."

Talia nodded her head "ok that we can do there will be no issues there if we can have her room with her brother that will make things easier as he will be able to keep her from arguing with you all. speaking of which how is he doing I know your the one who repaired his knee's so I am hoping he is healing ok"

"Yes we can do that, we had already planned on it." the doctor spoke after a moment in time before he was looking at the clipboard that he had in his hands, and was flipping to something. Details about how Eric was okay. "No I can't tell how he is healing since it has only been a few days, hard to tell at this point in time."

"thank you" Talia looked at her phone when it chirped letting her know she has a text "I need to answer then and then go update her brother on what has happened." Talia then headed out and sent a mass update that Camille was doing fine and not to worry. the fewer who knew she was down the better

It wasn't long before Lizi was returning as well to let Talia know that she had called and that people were on their way.

"thank you Camille is going to be ok a few broken bone and some internal bleeding but they have it under control" Talia then looked at the doors to the er waiting room "several others are going to come and things may get out of hand I need tp speak with her brother so I need you to use the backbone I know you have and keep everyone quite and in the waiting room"

Lizi looked towards Talia for a moment before she was giving a nod and heading towards the waiting room. The doctor looked a little unsure of what to say. "Everybody, sit down and be quiet. When Talia knows more, she will come and tell you more. Until then you will sit here and talk with inside voices, and wait patiently." Lizi spoke in a sharp voice, which had a few others looking over for a moment. It was all their "family" in there at the time.

while she kept the others busy Talia walked in to Eric's room "hey I have some news for you Eric and I need you to remain calm ok"

Eric looked up towards her for a brief moment in time before he questioned, "I can go home and eat some actual decent food?"

Talia chuckled and then walked over and sat down next to him "no to the going home just yet but I think I can swing some decent food for you" Talia took a deep breath before she spoke again "Camille was hurt today the person she was racing at widows peak tampered with the bike she was driving and she wiped out. while she was pretty beat up she was talking and awake when we got to her, however when we got her to doctors found some internal bleeding that they had to go in and surgically repair"

Eric chuckled then spoke, "Some decent food would be lovely." A small frown did form on his lips when he heard the news about his sister, but he was letting out a breath when Talia was stating that she had been awake and talking when they found her. "That is Cami for you. No matter how beat up she is, she will fight to stay awake until help finally arrives, and she knows she is safe." Eric spoke after a moment in time.

"yep and she was awake till they had to take her in for surgery" Talia smiled at him and then took his hand "I will see about getting you out of here but it may be on the condition you stay with us" Talia then looked behind her when a nurse came in to get the room prepped for Camille to be put in there

"That does sound like Camille." Eric spoke after a moment, giving a faint nod as he spoke. Although he was hiding a small yawn behind his hand. The pain killers that he had been given not to long before she had come in were kicking in, and making him drowsy.

"get some sleep ok when you wake up your sister will be in here rooming with you" Talia leaned over and kissed him lightly before getting up and heading out of the room to wait and speak with the doctor once she was out of surgery

Eric was giving a small nod before he was allowing sleep to overtake him. The doctor looked over towards Talia as she walked up, just ending the conversation with the surgeon.

"any news doctor how is Camille? and Eric would like to know of he can leave yet I am offering to let him stay with us so that he can be tended to by our private doctor" Talia knew that everyone was worried but she would be able to handle everything after she had more information on what was going in with tier friend.

The doctor looked towards her for a moment before he spoke, "Camille is still in surgery right now, and having a blood transfusion. But she will be fine with rest, and time to recover. As for Eric. Yes that should be fine but know that he will not be walking for months. And even after the healing process it will be months of therapy just to get back on his feet."

Back
Top Bottom