Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

At the time, Lizi didn't really look at the picture that he had sent her, since she could always look at it is person when she saw him again. 'Yes I'm ready to head out, Airie just got here. And yes I'll need to be picked up.' Lizi messaged him back.

Shaun sent a message back "be there soon" after her sent the text he headed out so that he could go and get her and then head back to the apartment complex since he wanted her to stay with him that night

'Sounds good. Let me know when you get here.' Lizi messaged him back before she was looking towards Airie, who had just gotten the rundown from the doctor about the condition of both Eric and Camille. The woman was running her fingers through her hair before she mumbled "Fuck this situation."

'See you soon.' Lizi messaged back. For the next while she sat talking with Airie, until she got the message from Shaun. After that she was giving the others hugs before she was headed towards the elevator so that she could go downstairs.

Shaun was waiting outside of his car when she arrived and smiled out her pulling her in to a hug and kissing her lightly "lets head home and get some sleep"

"Sounds good to me." Lizi spoke before she was giving him a kiss back and was climbing into the car so that they could get going.

Shaun walked around the car and got in and headed back to the apartment so that they could get some sleep. Shaun knew she was stressed not only from what happened to her friend but everything else going on

Lizi leaned back in the seat and just closed her eyes, although after a while she did end up fading asleep.

Airie sat in the waiting room with the others, just idly chatting with them. At least until the doctor came and told her that Camille was out of surgery and was being moved to the room with Eric, which meant that the guys were up and on the move.

when they pulled in to the parking garage and he parked and shut the car off Shaun looked at her and smiled and then walked around the car and gently scooped her out of the car and headed up to their apartment

A few months had gone by since everything had taken a small turn going downhill. During the few months, Eric and Talia had gotten closer together, despite the fact that he really couldn't do anything with her at the time. He was confined to a wheelchair, but that didn't stop their relationship was deepening. It was actually Airie that ended up suggesting to them that they go on vacation for a while, it was much needed for all of them. Talia would take a vacation and then whenever she got back, Airie would probably end up doing the same.
During the few months, Airie and Hunter had also ended up getting closer together although they probably wouldn't admit to each other if they liked each other, at least not any time soon. "I so have to thank those two that are in your group for jumping in to help at that auction to make sure that the poor old man didn't lose his diner." Airie spoke as she sat across from Hunter at the same diner that his people had ended up buying and then returning to owner. Another group had ended up managing to get the contract from him, which is why it had been up for auction.

Hunter nodded his head "it was no problem the owner is a nice man and he deserved to keep his place of business." Hunter then looked at Talia as she came in to the room pushing Eric in his wheelchair "well guys our car is ready so we will see you when we get back"

Airie gave a small giggle before she was turning her attention towards Talia for a moment. "Go have fun. I expect post cards. And for you to enjoy the full two weeks of vacation." she spoke after a moment in time before she was getting up and walking over to the pair, giving them both hugs. At the time the scarlet haired female was wearing a pair of short shorts, and a tight fitting tank top that left little to the imagination.

"we will and you stay safe and get decent sleep ok Camille said she will cover my shifts if you want while I am gone" Talia smiled down at Eric and then made sure that Airie promised to take care of herself so that she didn't get sick while she was sick

"No need to worry dearie, I'll take care of myself. And I'm sure Camille will help as needed. I know right now she is at her place asleep, I just tried calling and Isaiah answered. Since we were busy last night, Camille ended up going out with Elizabeth, and it seems that Lizi got a little intoxicated. So Camille was with her until Shaun got done with work and could take her home. But they are both safe and sound. Lizi is sleeping off a hang over. But she had fun, that is what matters." Airie spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a small smile and shooing the pair off.

"thats good" Talia then leaned down and whispered in to Eric's ear about having some fun while on their way to the hot springs since she had gotten a limo so he could stretch out and not be cramped through the whole trip

Eric just looked up towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "Sounds good to me." With that he was waving towards the pair and telling them to have fun. With that Airie was walking back over to where Hunter was at although was pausing for a moment at the counter so that she could let the waitress know that they were ready to order when she had the chance. After that she was going back over to sit across from Hunter.

Talia helped him to the limo and once they were in she closed the partition and sealed the back off form the driver. Talia then smiled at Eric after getting in to the back as well and settled in next to him "where would you like to start"

Eric was helped into the limo before he was leaning back and just looking towards Talia for a moment. "Honestly.... I think I want to nap for a short bit since this is a five hour drive." he spoke after a moment in time. Hopefully she wouldn't mind. Sleep hadn't been the easiest for him yesterday, not with the pain that he had he been in.

"of course" Talia gently shifted him so his legs were on the seat before she moved and pulled some things out form under the floor which would turn the whole back end in to a bed. she had had the limo changed to make it easier for them in the long run so he could stretch out and sleep if need me. once everything was secure Talia shifted him back and then settled in next to her so she could sleep next to him

Not that sleep wasn't going to hurt either of them, it would definitely make the long trip go by faster.
While they napped, Airie nibbled on her food and just waved a hand in front of Hunter's face. "You alright? You've been staring at that guy since he came in there."

Airie was giving a faint chuckle before she was taking a bite out of her food. "Did you still want to go ice skating after this?" she questioned him after a moment in time. Okay so the two kind of had a thing going on.... not really dating but they were closer than friends, having slept together once. But that was a very drunken night.

"sure we can do that I really want to see if you are as stable on skates as you say or if your going to fall on your butt" Hunter had a smile on his face as it was him being nice and picking on her

"I was a figure skater when I was younger. I came close to being able to go to the Olympics. But the day that I was suppose to go, I ended up getting severely ill so the runner up took my spot. She did win a gold medal and made a shout out to me, telling me to hurry up and get better." Airie commented after a moment in time. Honestly she did still do figure skating in her spare time, it was a hobby of hers.

Back
Top Bottom