Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regrouped (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"Totally." Airie was nodding in agreement before she was looking at the guy that came in with a cup of coffee, which had her cooing in happiness before she was accepting it from him. "Thank you." she breathed and was taking a drink.

Talia chuckled a little when she saw her partners reaction to the coffee "I will get up early so you can head to bed early and I will also make it clear that no one is to wake you up when you are sleeping" Talia hated when people did that and couldn't figure out why she and Airie always tried to keep their doors locked when they were sleeping

"Eh it isn't a big deal right now. I've got my coffee and by the sounds of it we have a meeting with this new group. I want peace established sooner rather than later." Airie spoke after a moment in time although it wasn't long before she was looking at the door when there was a brief knock and then the door was opening. "Umm, can I come in?" came the familiar voice of Elizabeth. Just her at the time, she had told Shaun that she wanted to talk to Talia and Airie, to let them finally know what was going on with her ex, since she had been keeping them out of the loop. And had asked the others not to say anything about it. But shocking, even as they were leaving the restaurant he was approaching her, had actually tried to get physically violent... not that he had gotten far. Nope he had taken off running, like the coward he was, before Shuan could touch him. "Oh come on in dearie." Airie spoke with a soft smile and gestured towards the chair that was next to her. They still had some time before the meeting and heck she didn't care if Elizabeth was there, after all one of the co-leaders was the female's brother.

Talia got up and closed the door to ensure that their conversation remained private. Talia then returned to the chair behind the desk and smiled "so I hear that Shaun asked you to marry him are congratulations in order?" Talia wanted to make things as light as possible since it seemed like something heavy was weighting on her mind at that moment in time

Elizabeth gave a small smile before she spoke, "Yeah he did but.... that isn't the reason I came to talk to you guys. Just please.... listen first before you say anything. Just let me explain first....before you comment. Or.... I.... I'm not sure if I can explain it all if I'm interrupted." After all talking about this was difficult enough, and it could definitely be told since she was obviously super hesitant. But after a little bit she did finally start explaining about the relationship with the guy she had been with, and even got into everything that had happened between them. Abuse and all, because the pair needed to understand it all. Airie just sat and listened to what the other female had to say, although after a bit Elizabeth did fall silent and was falling into Airie's arms for a hug, and tears falling down her cheeks. The poor female was trembling. "Oh sweetheart. You should have come to us sooner. We would have helped you." Airie spoke in a gentle voice as she hugged her friend, who was stating that the man was afraid of Hunter or Devin, wasn't even phased by Camille or even Shaun at all.

"we would have found away hun but now we need to make sure that you are safe and remain so, Shaun does a great job of it but he can't be with you all the time" Talia was furious but not with Lizi or even Shaun no she wanted to put the male who had hurt her so far under ground that no one would ever be able to find him or even figure out who had ended his life

"I'm sorry.... I.... I...." Elizabeth started but fell silent, tears falling down her cheeks. "Hey we get it, you were scared. We don't fault you. All we care is that you are okay. And we are here for you, no matter what. If you are just wanting to talk to us, for the sake of talking with us, then shoot us a message. Don't be afraid to be open with us." Airie spoke after a moment in time as she was stroking the other female's back to get her to calm down some. "Lizi. I want the key to your apartment. I'm going to stay there tonight. You are going to stay here and sleep in my room. No I'm not going to do anything to him if I see him, I'm just going to have a chat with him. If he isn't going to listen to words well then.... the more violent route will be taken." Airie added. And that violent route was usually where Talia came into the picture. Airie preferred to try and talk stuff out first, or give firm warnings not to be stupid. If words wouldn't get through, then that is where it needed to be literally beat into you it seemed.

Talia nodded her head in agreement "that would be wise Lizi now I know we have a meeting in a little bit but I do believe some of Mrs. G's famous hot chocolate is in order" Talia had gotten good at keeping her anger in check and from showing but she also knew Lizi was a fan of that drink. she then texted the cook and asked for it explaining that it was for Lizi and that she was upset knowing she would have the largest cup the woman could find and a lot of marshmallows

Elizabeth was just looking for a moment before she spoke "Okay." With that she was fishing her key out and handing it over to Airie before she was looking over at the mention of hot chocolate. Oh yes that was definitely a drink that she loved, and their cook was amazing at making it. Although usually the woman disliked being bothered after a certain time of night, but there definitely some exceptions. Most the time after like ten at night, it was a you fend for yourself type of deal unless there was something specific you wanted, and you had a good reason for even asking her for it.

Talia was one of three people who could ask after ten at night and they wouldn't get in to trouble, and with outfit twenty minutes later Mrs. G came in with a try of hot chocolate for all of them" Talia smiled when she saw the woman and then made a subtle gesture motioning to Lizi's ring since the female adorned her

"Good evening Mrs. G." Airie spoke with a wave of her hand and was smiling when she noted that she had brought hot chocolate for all three of them. Made her thing that Talia had said that she was with both of them, which wouldn't shock her at all. Yet again the elderly woman always had a good intuition of how much she had to make.

"good evening dearie I was told some hot chocolate was in great need to night" she then looked at Airie and handed her a small package "after you meeting head to bed and take these you will still wake up when you need to but you will get some more sleep"

Elizabeth was giving a faint giggle before she spoke, "Thanks Mrs. G." With that she was watching as Airie was accepting the small package and the woman was listening to what the cook was saying. This had Airie giving a nod and was thanking her.

"welcome child now I see that boy of yours had some sense and asked you so how many people are you wanting to invite to your wedding" Mrs. G sat down in the only other open chair and looked a the girl if she said fifty then the food and cake would feed no more then seventy five to include guests

"I..... Umm..... I..... I don't know....." Elizabeth spoke in a more hesitant voice before she was looking down at her hands for a brief moment in time, her hands just tightening a bit on her skirts. It wasn't as if she was really close to anybody due to her ex-boyfriend, so the guests was probably more up to Shaun at that point in time. "I.... Maybe talk to Shaun..... I don't really have anybody I could invite that I know, and that would care except for those in this room, Camille, Hunter, and my brother. I...." Elizabeth started before she was just shaking her head bit. "I.... don't know anybody. Nobody wanted to talk to me, or to get close. Not with the guy that I was with. That is why... I was so scared to say anything. Because the friends I use to have....they all left. I was left alone....." she spoke, and found herself tearing up again. This had Airie understanding a bit more about why Lizi hadn't come to them. She had been afraid that if she had said something that they would walk away as well, or not believe her.

Mrs. G hugged the girl "it is fine dear so from you we have about six people and I will talk to Shaun I like to speak to both people separately this allows me to better mesh their likes and dislikes" the woman just held her close and rubbed her back in small soothing circles

Lizi just looked at the ground for a brief moment although she really didn't feel at all comforted about the whole thing. There were a total of six people that she knew, who would even care to come to her wedding whenever that happened. More like six people that even cared if something happened to her at all. Hell her own parents didn't even care but if Devin were to ever get married....that was a different story. "I would invite my parents but.... they won't show up. It would be a different story if Devin was getting married. They would be there in a heartbeat." she spoke in a soft voice.

"dear child those are not parents they are sperm and egg donors you have been like a daughter to me and my husband and we will be there for your wedding and six close and true friends are better then a hundred fake ones" Mrs. G looked at her and then smiled "my husband and I had only thee guests at our wedding and we couldn't be happier about it cause they were and still are our closest friends in the world"

Lizi looked at the woman for a moment in time before she was giving a smile then spoke, "Yes you are right about that." With that she was giving the woman a hug before she was taking one of the cups of hot chocolate and taking a sip.

Mrs. G smiled at her and then headed out of the room so that she could head back to bed "you enjoy and Lizi dear come and see me in the morning there are somethings I want to give you" Mrs. G had kept her wedding dress and the blue powered hair combs her mother had given her that had been passed down through her family for generations

"O....Okay." Lizi was giving a nod before she was taking another sip of her hot chocolate and was then asking the other two if she could join them at their meeting. This had Airie giving a nod before she spoke, 'I don't see why not."

"that is fine by me I don't mind we will just need to get another chair in here unless you plan on sitting on one of our laps" Talia was of course teasing her in a friendly manner since she viewed the girl as her sister.

Elizabeth gave a small giggle before she spoke, "You know I don't have a problem with standing. Or I at least want to stay long enough to give Devin a hug and assure him that I'm safe."

"you know you are more then welcome to stay there is not issue from either of us" Talia looked up when one of the men came in and told them that they guys had entered their territory

"I'm just going to go and meet them outside, then go find Shuan in the outdoor sparring area." Elizabeth spoke before she was getting up and running off outside. This had Airie looking over for a moment before she was getting up as well and following after at a slower pace. Eh walking wasn't going to kill her, if anything it would wake her up a bit. Not to mention she wanted to make sure that Elizabeth was going to be alright. "Devin!" Elizabeth cooed as she ran over and hugged her brother, who chuckled and just wrapped his arms around her.

Airie came outside shortly after her and Elizabeth was smiling before she spoke, "Airie this is my brother Devin, and my honorary brother Hunter. Hunter, Devin, this is Airie. One of my leaders." This had Airie giving a wave before she was taking a sip of her hot chocolate, which she had brought with her, and was ducking to avoid the football that flew out of nowhere. Honestly with how she moved one would think that it was almost normal, and she wasn't at all phased by it. "Oh Airie. Cami messaged me. She is racing at Widow's Peak tonight." Lizi added. "No shock to me. All I know is after this I'm shutting off my phone. People want me they can get ahold of Talia and she can tell me if it is important." Airie mumbled before she was gesturing for the guys to follow after her inside.

Back
Top Bottom