Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

“I’ll see if I can get any recordings.” Peridot said. “Then we can watch them together.”

“Careful.” Maddysin warned, “you’ll get me going again.”

"Yeah, and I also have some stuff we can watch too," Diego told her as he offered some DVDs and so on for her to examine if she wanted to see them while Steven looked over them as well.

“You think you can do a round 2 then?” Amethyst asked her with a smirk.

“Okay.” Peridot said before getting more comfortable on the couch.

“More than you know.” Maddysin answered. She kissed Amethyst passionately as she moved to straddle her lover.

Diego grabbed a DVD, one on the theory of string theory or M-theory and would put it in. “Hey Peridot, I might need to get going soon. Would you wanna spend more time with Diego here by yourself?” Steven asked as he was checking his cellphone and hoping Peridot would say yes.

“How do you wanna start then?” Amethyst respondes teasingly as she made her shaft appear and began grinding against Maddysin.

“Uh huh.” Peridot nodded as her eyes were glued to the tv.

Maddysin bit her bottom lips as she moaned. “That seems like a good start.” She moaned.

Steven smiles and nodded, before going out, heading home. He knew he had to help Pearl out with chores and so on.

He’d leave them there to spend time together.

“All right then,” Amethyst said as she kept teasing Maddysin a bit more before she lowered her onto her shaft once more.

Peridot didn’t even notice Steven leaving she was so glued to the tv.

“Oh God, Amethyst!” Maddysin moaned. “You feel so good!”

For the next couple of hours, Diego was playing one of his documentaries, namely on the theory known as string theory. He also spend some of the time talking with Peridot on whatever topics while they were watching.

“You too, babe,” Amethyst moaned out in pleasure, bouncing Maddysin on her cock

Peridot listen to everything and added her own knowledge to it.

Maddysin straddled Amethyst’s lap and she began bouncing on Amethyst’s cock. “Let me do all the work, baby.” She said.

"I'm having alot of fun with you," Diego told Peridot with a smile on his face, siting next to his Gem friend.

"You're the best," Amethyst asked, her hands growing to squeeze Maddysin's ass and massaging while watching her bounce on her cock.

“We should meet up again some time,” Diego suggested to her with a smile. “Maybe same time again as tomorrow,” he added.

“And good effort should be rewarded,” Amethyst respondes with a smirk as she began bouncing back and further pleasuring Maddysin.

“Sure.” Peridot said smiling innocently, being completely unaware she was being asked out.

“Oh God, yes!” Maddysin moaned, stopping momentarily to enjoy getting fucked.

"All right then, it's a date then," Diego said to her as he gave her a hug.. "Granted, we can spend more time together right now," he added wot a smile.

"You want more, babe?" Amethyst teased Maddysin.

“It’s been awhile, I should check on Pumpkin.” Peridot said looking at the clock like she could actually read it.

“Oh God yes!” Maddysin moaned.

"It's been about a couple hours. All right, where is Pumpkin?" Diego asked her as he stood up and helped Peridot stand up as well.

Amethyst smiled and began bouncing Maddysin faster while she was smacking her ass, all to arouse her

Last edited:
"All right, want me to walk you back then?" Diego offered to her with a smile.

"You love it, baby?" Amethyst asked her teasingly, happy to see the ecstatic face on Maddysin as she went faster and harder

“If you want.” Peridot said not really understanding Diego’s intentions.

“Yes!” Maddysin moaned. She leaned down and passionately kissed Amethyst while gyrating her hips.

"All righty then," Diego said before he went to grab Peridot's hand and he began leading Peridot back over to Steven's house. It was a really beautiful day to say the least and it looks like it will be sunset soon.

Amethyst moaned into the kiss while Maddysin was moving her hips while one of Amethyst's hands were squeezing her breasts. "You want me to fill you up?" she further teased Maddy.

Peridot smiled as Diego took her hands and lead her back to Steven’s house.

“Yes!” Maddysin moaned. She moaned loudly as she cam.

Diego savored the nice time of holding Peridot's hand and was just spending time with her and talking to her about all sorts of stuff.

Amethyst moaned out loud as Maddysin came on her and Amethyst came inside of Maddysin though she wouldn't get pregnant. Amethyst figured they were not ready for stuff like that and she'd have no idea how.

Peridot smiled and looked up at the sky while listening.

Maddysin rolled off of Amethyst once they were both finished. Panting she said, “that was amazing!”

"We're almost there at the house," Diego noted to Peridot as they were approached the Universe home while still holding Peridot's hand.

"Yeah, you are too," Amethyst told Maddysin with a smile and wink on her face as she embraced her with a kiss

“Yup.” Peridot agreed with a nod while still looking up, more specifically at the clouds.

Maddysin rolled over on her side to face Amethyst. She kissed her passionately, managing to say between the kisses, “It’s getting late, do you want to stay for dinner?”

Back
Top Bottom