Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

“Yup.” Peridot sighed. “It’s just that I lived with Lapis and I thought she cared about me.”

“I wanna know what you taste like.” Maddysin replied before returning to sucking in the head of Amethyst’s cock.

"Lapis never got to heal properly or face the problems. Now that she is alone, she has to. But you can't keep yourself be hurting," Steven told her sagely before giving her another hug.

"What's the magic word?" Amethyst asked her teasingly, using her shapeshifted feet to squeeze Maddy's tits.

“Yeah.” Peridot sighed. “I’m glad I have you and Pumpkin.”

“Do you want me to beg for your cum?” Maddysin asked teasingly.

“You have all of us, Diego included,” Steven reassured her with a smile on his face. “What are you gonna do now?” He asked her.

“Well, What do you think?” Amethyst asked her back teasingly as she pinched Maddy’s nipples.

“I don’t know. I don’t know what to do next.” Peridot said.

“I think I want to taste your cum so bad!” Maddysin answered. “I just have to know what you taste like.”

Steven gave Peridot another hug. “Take it one day at a time,” he said to her with a melancholic smile. “I miss her too,” Steven says. “You Can always hang around Diego,” he suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

Amethyst groaned at hearing Maddy’s begging. Clutching the bedsheets, she came hard on Maddy. She had a look of ecstasy on her face.

“I don’t know about that, I don’t know him well enough to ‘hang out’.” Peridot said putting air quotes around the last part.

Maddysin used her fingers to wipe the cum off of her face before licking her fingers clean. “I heard this was supposed to taste salty, but your’s taste sweet.”

"Well, the point of hanging out with him would be to know him better in the first place," Steven explained to her.

"Well, I aim to please," Amethyst said with a smirk before she brings Maddysin for an embrace. "What do you wanna do now?" she asked her.

“Yeah but I don’t want to hang out with him unless you’re there.” Peridot stated

Maddysin kissed Amethyst and replied by asking, “How about you put it in me?”

“All right then. I just don’t want you to be alone since I can’t always be with you,” Steven said, agreeing to her conditions.

“You sure you can handle me?” Amethyst responded with her incorrigible smirk of determination, line up and grinding against Maddy’s entrance.

“I’ve just never been alone with a human before.” Peridot explained. “What if I mess up?”

“I doubt I can take all of you in, but I can at least handle part of you.” Maddysin said feeling Amethyst grinding against her.

"Well, you've been with me. Besides, Diego is a really nice and patient guy," Steven reassured her with a smile on his face.

"All right, tell me if it's too much," Amethyst said as she began to slowly push her girth inside of her. "I could always make it a bit smaller if you want," she added in trying to reassure Maddysin.

“You’re half Gem, we have that in common.” Peridot explained.

Maddysin bit her bottom lip trying to handle the full girth. “Yeah a bit smaller would be nice.”

"Yeah, but I feel more often human than Gem," Steven explained. "But I'm sure you can do it, Peridot. Besides, he's a really awesome person," he added.

Amethyst then shapeshifted her cock to be a bit smaller so it could pleasure Maddysin still while being smaller.

“It’s still something we have in common and makes ‘hanging out’ easier.” Peridot said.

“That’s better.” Maddysin said as she seemed to relax now that she wasn’t taking in so much.

"Well yeah, but you and Diego are really smart, which is something you have in common. Besides, humans and Gems aren't all that different when you think about it," Steven said to her, trying to reassure her.

Amethyst slowly still went inside of Maddysin, not wanting to hurt her. She was surprised and a little touched that Maddy wanted to do this with her.

"I know, but you wer enervous when you first met the Gems," Steven said. "Look I'll still go with you to help, okay?" Steven suggested to her.

"Of course it does," Amethyst said, her confident smile returning at seeing Maddysin melt in her grip and she began going slowly while caresssing Maddy's sides.

“But I had something in common with them.” Peridot said with a sigh.

“Are you sure you’ve never done this before?” Maddysin teasingly asked.

"I'll go with you to help, okay?" Steven reminded her kindly as he put his hand on her shoulder to try and cheer her up.

"I'm just a natural," Amethyst responded back as she was caressing Maddysin, even squeezing her butt. She now understood why Rose really loved doing this.

"Wanna get going then?" Steven asked her with a smile, feeling more relieved that she was smiling back.

Amethyst was a bit surprised by the kiss, but she returned it with equasl fervor, surprised how much Maddy was growing on her despite inly knowing her for a couple of weeks.

Steven then began leading her back into Beach City. Despite it growing, it was still a small town. Diego lived in the newer areas of Beach City. "Man, Beach City has sure changed alot that past few years," Steven commented as he looked at the buildings.

"Wow, again? I didn't know I was that goodm" Amethyst said before she intensified the kiss and her hand slipped to tease Maddy's maidenhood.

“I wouldn’t know I have been in Beach City much.” Peridot said since she’d spent most of her time at the Barn.

Maddysin let out a loud moan as she cam, saying, “Oh god yes! Amethyst keep going!”

Back
Top Bottom