Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

"Not as crazy as stuff we've seen in the past couple of weeks or months or so on. Everything has a weakness," Diego said with some thought.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna win that one," Amethyst said before she moaned at feeling her pussy being kissed at. Hell, even her tongue and pressure was sending alot of shockwaves to the Gem not used to that pleasure. "Not new at this?" Amethyst asked before she grabbed and turned Maddysin, namely so Amethyst could also lick Maddysin's pussy, but she would stretch her tongue out, longer than any human, so she could further pleasure Maddysin.

“Yes but whatever weakness the diamonds have they make up for with their foot soldiers.” Peridot explained.

“I am new at this but I’ve seen a lot of videos.” Maddysin said with a chuckle before moaning. She used the pleasure she was feeling as a motivator to return that pleasure. She slipped a third finger into Amethyst.

"Well, eventually they're gonna try and do things themselves I bet," Diego said with some thought. "After all, they're so powerful they wouldn't think that they'd lose. That's one of our advantages," Diego told Peridot with a confident smile.

"The same," Amethyst said with a smirk as she moaned at feeling the third finger. Despite this, she would not lose, she smirked as gave herself a second tongue to lick Maddysin more and pleasure her further.

“Yes but we shouldn’t be over confident.” Peridot said.

“Oh God, Amethyst!” Maddysin moaned. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her climax building up.

"I know, but that's why we need to figure something out," Diego told her with a smile. "Maybe if we work together, we could figure something out," he added.

"Like I said, I'm not gonna lose," Amethyst said with a smirk as she continued her licking with her two tongues before she went and squeeze Maddy's clit.

“Perhaps.” Peridot said rubbing her chin while thinking.

“Oh God, yes!” Maddysin yelled as she hit her climax. She stopped pleasuring Amethyst as she cam, moaning loudly.

“We’re both very smart, so we can work a solution out between the two of us,” Diego told Peridot with a smile. “Yeah, you could move in to help Diego and spend time with him,” Steven said with a smile.

“I win~”, Amethyst said with a big grin on her face as she lapped up her prize. “You said you wanted some of me,”’she said with a smirk.

Peridot nodded, she would still have to think about it.

Maddysin smirked once she had come down from her orgasm, and moved herself so she could look up at Amethyst’s face. She slowly began fingering Amethyst with two fingers at first and kissed her clit before licking and sucking on it.

“Well, I guess in the meanwhile, I’ll be heading back. I got stuff to be doing,” Diego said a she stretched. “What are you going to do?” He asked Peridot.

“Oh my stars!” Amethyst said as she experienced her first every climax ever. “I can see why you humans like this,” she said breathily.

“Probably take care of Pumpkin.” Peridot states.

Maddysin laid next to Amethyst, saying, “Well why do you think there’s so many people in the world? Because making them is so enjoyable.”

"All right then, see you later," Diego said as he gave Steven and then Peridot a hug.

Amethyst embraced Maddysin, holding her nude body close to hers and just surprised at how warm it felt. It was all sorts of messy, but it was also exciting. "Makes sense. I also learned another thing to do, if you want me to do so," Amethyst suggested to Maddysin.

“See ya.” Peridot said as she waved.

Maddysin kissed Amethyst passionately, asking between the kisses, “And what is that?”

"What's on your mind?" Steven asked Peridot as they saw Diego go off.

Amethyst sat back before she transformed into the big strong Purple Pum, but she was still naked and rocking an impressive girth and sack. "What do you think?" she said with a smirk.

“I’m just worried about Lapis.” Peridot said with a sigh.

Maddysin eyes grew large as she saw Amethyst new appearance. “Oh. My. God.” She said before she moved to inbetween Amethyst’s legs, and began gently sucking on one of her balls. “I love it.”

"I know you are, but there's not much we can do," Steven said before sighing. "It's not your fault on what happened. Besides, I don't think she was handling things well. She was acting always tasty and Diego even said that she needed to be alone for a bit," he explained.

"Back when I was a wrestler, the Purple Puma," Amethyst said, flexing her muscles and her cock twitching. She groaned at Amethyst sucking her ball. "Want me to stick it in?" she said with her roguish grin.

“I know but I still feel bad.” Peridot explained.

“Not yet, let me enjoy it in my mouth first.” Maddysin said letting go of the ball and beginning to lick up and down the shaft.

Steven hugged Peridot. "You can't be responsible for her happiness. You can only be responsible for yours," Steven told her with a smile.

"Man... you're just as crazy as I am," Amethyst said as she groaned at Maddysin licking her cock.

“Yeah.” Peridot sighed. She knew all that but it didn’t make it easier for her.

“Oh please, you love it.” Maddysin said before trying to fit as much of the cock in her mouth as possible.

Steven hugged Peridot once more. "Anything I can do to help?" Steven offered to Peridot.

"Yeah, looks like it," Amethyst responded between groans as she sawe Maddysin try and take her whole cock. "Hey, be careful. Don;t want you to choke," she said, knowing that humans need to breathe.

“Not unless you bring Lapis back.” Peridot said before being interrupted by Pumpkin.

Maddysin smirked and began bobbing her head on as much of Amethyst’s cock as she could while also massaging her balls in her hands.

"Hey Pumpkin, what is it?" Steven said as he picked up Pumpkin.

Amethyst groaned in pleasure as she saw Maddysin take in as much as she could. She was pleasantly surprised to say the least, hell at least even further aroused.

"Damn... you're good" she told her with a smile.

Last edited:
“I think he just misses Lapis.” Peridot answered while watching Pumpkin.

Maddysin speed up her head bobbing and began sucking on Amethyst’s cock too while still massaging her balls.

"Yeah I figure," Steven said as he hugged the Pumpkin. "You know I am looking out for you and everyone else, right?" Steven told her with a smile.

"Daang..." Amethyst noted with a look of pleasure on her face while hetting her fingers go through Maddysin's hair.

“I know.” Peridot said with a sigh. “It’s just hard to let people in sometimes.”

Maddysin stopped bobbing her head and instead flicked her tongue over the tip of Amethyst’s cock. After a couple of flicks, she began sucking on the head while twirling her tongue around it.

"But you have people who wanna help you and wanna be your friend," Steven told her with a melancholic smile. He then gave Peridot a hug to try and cheer her up.

"Trying something new?" Amethyst groaned out before she smiled. She then transformed her feet into hands so she could play with Maddysin's breasts while she was sucking Amethyst.

Back
Top Bottom