Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

“Yeah, but even then you look at like pictures and postcards,” Steven commented back as he was leading them to the apartments that made up the newer parts of Beach City.

Amethyst smirked wider as she kept going. “Wow, you really want more,” she said to her teasingly with a smile. “What else you want?” She asked.

“I thought you meant the people have changed, and I don’t really know the people.” Peridot explained.

“I want you to cum.” Maddysin said with a smirk of her own.

"The people have kinda remained the same and that's actually pretty relieving. but I think you should get to know the people more. Everyone of the Gems is already getting closer, even Pearl," Steven suggests to her.

Amethyst grinned at her. "You better make me work for it then," she teased right back to Maddy.

“They do, but it’s usually slowly. Bit by bit. It’s aometimes hard to notice, but then you see how people have changed so much and become better,” Steven tells her as they’re approaching Diego’s apartment.

“Maybe you can lick me,” Amethyst tells her as she spreads her legs, curious how it all felt.

“Steven I live a lot longer than humans, what’s considered a long time for them isn’t that big of a deal for me.” Peridot explained.

Maddysin smirked before kissing Amethyst’s neck before grabbing her breast with one hand and using the other hand to gently rub Amethyst’s entrance.

“Yeah, so I guess to you they change a lot. But yeah. Everyone changes. We need to,” Steven says as they arrive at the apartment. “Ready?” He asked her.

“Oh wow,” Amethyst moaned out, surprised at the pleasure. She got a ecstatic look on her face.

Peridot nodded, trying to hide her nervousness.

Maddysin smirked and began kissing down Amethyst’s body, stopping above her pussy to kiss the smooth skin where pubes would be if Amethyst had any.

Steven gives Peridot a quick hug before he begins leading her over to the apartment and going up the stairs. It was a pretty nice place all things considered. Steven knew that it was across where Maddysin was living so Amethyst was nearby.

Amethyst groaned in pleasure as she felt Maddy kiss her entrance and she was feeling more and more aroused. "oh baby, that feels so good," she moaned out.

Peridot followed Steven closely, almost like a shadow.

“It’s about to feel better.” Maddysin said before kissing the short distance to Amethyst’s pussy, stopping to kiss her clit. She slowly slid a finger into Amethyst’s pussy and began thrusting it in and out.

Steven knocked on the door and a second later, Diego came out, dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants. "Hey Steven, hey Peridot, how are you doing?" Diego told them with a smile. "We came to spend some time," Steven said with a smile. He turned to Peridot, waiting for her to answer along.

"Oh my stars, that feels so nice," Amethyst moaned out louder, grabbing the bedsheets.

Peridot blushed, quickly putting her hand up to wave. “Hi.” She said, still trying to hide her nervousness.

Maddysin gently sucked on Amethyst’s clit as she slipped another finger into her pussy.

"Welcome both of you!" Diego said as he gave both of them a hug. "I haven't been doing much, but I do like the opportunity to have guests over," he said as he let them. It was a nice homely place to say the least. "I'm here to show Peridot more about human culture," Steven explained to him.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Amethyst moaned out loud, approaching her climax soon.

Peridot was too distracted by everything around her to actually say anything.

Maddysin skipped just adding a third finger and quickly added a fourth, clearly determined to make Amethyst cum.

“What do you wanna know more about?” Diego asked Peridot as he was sawing her looking around his apartment.

“Yea, she’s been getting a little lonely without Lapis,” Steven whispered.

“Holy MOL-!” was all Amethyst could say before she ended up cumming hard on Maddysin, the gem having a look of ecstasy on her face.

“Everything.” Peridot said as she looked around amazed.

Maddysin kisses Amethyst pussy a couple of times before laying next to her. “That was amazing!” She said.

"Well, looks like I should start with that," Diego said with a smile and he'd spend the next several hours explaining whatever he could (or looking up) whatever Peridot was interested in, especially with his books or answering stuff about humanity, with Steven often asking his own questions or adding with his own thoughts. It was ultimately a wonderful experience and Diego did get some refreshments for himself and Steven (and Peridot if she wanted to experience eating.)

Amethyst brought Maddysin up close to her and kissed her. "Y-you're amazing," she breathily, holding her close to her as she was beginning to feel tired.

Peridot enjoyed learning and after thinking about it, took the drink and drank it.

“So are you!” Maddysin kissing Amethyst back and wrapped her arms around Amethyst.

“What do you think?” Diego asked Peridot when she was drinking the Spritz soda, part of the Mocha Cola line up. “What do you think of everything I told you?” He asked her while Steven was looking on.

“Does this makes us a couple or something?” Amethyst asked her with a smile.

“It’s interesting.” Peridot answered, sipping her drink. “I never knew human could be soooo... different.”

“I think it does.” Maddysin answered with a nod. “Why? Do you not want to be a couple?”

"Humans come in all sizes, shapes and so on. We all have different routes, ideas and paths, yet it all leads to death. Yet, in that mortality, we find meaning in it," Diego told her as he kept drinking his soda.

"I do, but I guess I am a little worried on how to be a couple," Amethyst confessed to Maddysin a little shyly.

“I mean that human have different... cultures.” Peridot explained after figuring out the right word.

Maddysin kissed Amethyst passionately on the lips, saying, “don’t worry, I haven’t really been in a relationship so if you mess up I probably won’t notice.”

"Well yeah, that is definitely true. Although you could say that for Gems too. Have them away long enough and they'd develop their own cultures and such. Steven told me you like to watch TV and there are some shows I'd like to show ya," Diego offered to Peridot with a smile. Diego had a bit different taste than Steven, but still shared a fair bit. "There also documentaries and so on," he added.

"Looks like we're together then," Amethyst said with a smile before she returned the kiss, her legs wrapped around Maddysin's own.

“Maddysin gave me a list of some documentaries, she said it’d be a longer list but she left out the crime documentaries.” Peridot explained.

“That means I’m the luckiest human in the world.” Maddysin said into Amethyst’s lips.

“Maybe we can watch some together if you want to,” Diego suggested to Peridot with a smile on his face while Steven gave Peridot a thumbs-up in support.

“Yeah, looks like it! And I’m pretty lucky too,” Amethyst said as she went to kiss Maddysin in the neck.

Back
Top Bottom