Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

"What are you looking at?" Diego asked her as he was approaching the house with her, looking up at the clouds for a bit.

"Of course! What do you have?" Amethyst asked her between the kisses while she held Maddysin

“Clouds.” Peridot replied. “Steven said sometimes they’re shaped like stuff.”

“I have some hamburger in the fridge.” Maddysin said still kissing Amethyst. “I could make burgers.”

"Sometimes yeah, but other time it is more that we examine the clouds and see what shapes we could see in them," Diego told peridot as he looked at some with her, slowing down his walk.

"Sure, whatever you want," Amethyst told her with a smile as she caressed her and returned her embrace and kiss.

Peridot pointed at a cloud, saying, “That one looks like a cat.”

Maddysin kissed Amethyst passionately before getting up and getting dressed. “How do you like your burgers done?”

"Yeah it kinda does and that one looks a bit like a mouse," Diego said as he squinted his eyes a bit and examined it closer and pointed to another.

Amethyst savored the intimate exchange between her and her new girlfriend before she got up and shaped her clothes on.

"Eh, however you know how. I'm not picky," Amethyst noted as she began wondering if she should help clean or not.

Peridot kept pointing out different clouds for being unusual in shape as the two walked.

Maddysin smiled and began cooking. “Since we’re a couple now, why don’t you tell me more about how you got to be the badass you are today?” She said teasingly.

Eventually, they would arrive back at the place where Diego saw Pumpkin was there sleeping. "Pumpkin looks all right," Diego told Peridot with a smile.

"Where do you want me to start?" Amethyst asked as she went to take a seat, having a bit of a melancholic look as she was remembering everything since she was found.

“I wonder where Steven is.” Peridot said as she looked around.

Maddysin has her eyes on the food she was making so she didn’t see Amethyst’s expression. “The beginning.”

Last edited:
"I think he might be with Connie," Diego suggested to Peridot as he went to see the sleeping Pumpkin.

Amethyst nodded and she was trying to figure out how to start. Once Maddysin was ready, Amethyst began giving her one hell of a story. Of her coming out, her feral days, when the Crystal Gems took her in and how she bonded with Greg and the other people of Beach City.

Last edited:
“Makes sense.” Peridot said looking around and not seeing Steven anywhere.

Maddysin listened to what Amethyst said. “You know what they say, whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” She said with an awkward chuckle. “That and it leaves psychological scars that never completely go away. Trust me I know that all too well.”

"So, you want me to wake with you here for him? We can talk a bit more," Diego offered to Peridot with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, but still, it's pretty crazy and it is kinda hard without Rose," Amethyst could not help but comment as she sighed. "What sort of scars?" Amethyst asked, her hand going over to Maddysin's, squeezing it gently.

“No it’s fine,” Peridot replied, “I can handle myself.”

“To make a long story short; when I was a teenager, I had a friend that I loved more than anyone. She moved and we lost contact.” Maddysin explained while using a pan to fry up the hamburger patties. “It sent me into a horrible depression and I suffered for years. Eventually I got help and everything but I looked her up online a few years back and she didn’t even remember who I was.”

"All right then, guess we'll meet up tomorrow then," Diego responded to her, the grin still on his face.

Amethyst remained quiet as she listened to the pain that Maddysin went through. Amethyst went up and gave Maddysin a hug. "That just means she was not worth your time or feelings. I know butts like that, Farty Marty was one of them," Amethyst commented on the bitch that left Maddysin.

"Have a nice day, Peridot," Diego told her with a smile as he was walking back to his apartment, savoring having met a new friend and how fascinating she was.

Amethyst returned the kiss before putting the seat for Maddy so they could eat together. "I wonder if Steven would be able to guilt her," Amethyst noted with a smirk.

“You too!” Peridot said waving.

“Why would I want to do that?” Maddysin asked. “I wasted years of my life on her and honestly I don’t want to waste anymore of it on her.”

Diego was walking back to his apartment with a grin on his face.

"Yeah that's fair. You got me now," Amethyst said with a smile as she leaned forward to kiss Maddy on the nose.

Peridot went back inside and watched Pumpkin sleep until Steven got home.

“Yup, and you’ve got me... plus my guinea pig.” Maddysin said. “His name is Oreo.” She gestured to a large wire cage that had a small black, gray, and white guinea pig in it. His hair was super fluffy and had a rosette on top of his head.

Steven had arrived a little while later. "Hey Peridot, how was your time with Diego?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have both of you," Amethyst said with a smile as she embraced Maddy. "What do you think of the rest of the Gems and our friends?" she asked, wondering what she thinks of not just the Gems, but also Greg, Diego and Connie.

Last edited:
"A date is basically where two people hang out, but to see if they want to be more than friends, kinda like how Ruby and Sapphire are," Steven explained to her automatically before he realized what she asked. "Why are you wanting to know?" he asked her.

"Yeah they're cool too. They're my family... and your family now too," Amethyst said with her own big smile. She looked up to Garnet and she got closer to Pearl again. Steven was of course good old Steven while Greg, Connie and Diego were some of the best human she ever met.

Peridot listened to Steven, nodding afterward and clearing her throat. “Diego has asked me out on one of these dates.”

“Are you proposing to me?” Maddysin teasingly asked.

Steven looked very surprised by this. Diego was not the type to ask out on dates. He wondered if Peridot may have been misinterpreting what he said. On the other hand, he was not there so Steven could not really form a solid opinion.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" he asked her.

"Well, you're just taking me out to dinner out right now," Amethyst teased back before smiling. "Well, they already care about you. They're all big caring peeps," she adds.

“I don’t know.” Peridot responded. “I didn’t know what this date was prior to my answer but I will probably go.”

“I’m not taking you anywhere.” Maddysin replied turning her head to kiss Amethyst. “My home cooking is a million times better than a restaurant and this way we can have dessert.”

"I mean regarding feelings. You know how couples work, right? At least from the tv shows," Steven said as he was wondering how to best explain the whole thing to Peridot.

"You know what I mean," Amethyst responded with a smile. "Well, a lot of the people here do have good food and they're all family owned," Amethyst noted, wondering if Maddy ever went to visit the people of Beach City. "But I do wanna try your cooking," she added.

Back
Top Bottom