Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

“Yeah.” Peridot nodded. “If it doesn’t go well, I’ll let him know.”

“I meant because my dessert involves chocolate sauce, whip cream, and no clothes.” Maddysin replied.

"Well, hopefully, it goes well then," Steven tells her with a smile. "Though it will probably be something casual," he adds, noting that he should probably be careful regarding this.

"Well, you're definitely sweeter than any cake," Amethyst responded as she stretched her neck to give Maddyskin a kiss on the neck.

Last edited:
“Casual?” Peridot asked curiously. “Compared to what?”

“You think I’m sweet now, just imagine when you’ll be licking whip cream off of me.” Maddysin teased.

"To a formal date... like in that special episode you really liked," Steven said, referring to the series and its spinoffs that Peridot adores watching. Beyond that show, Steven introduced Peridot to all sorts of tv shows to try and teach her more on human culture, usually explaining to her what is false or exaggerated.

"Looking forward to it," Amethyst responded with a smile as she moved her head around to kiss Maddysin. "And then I can make you into a creampuff," she added with a smile.

“Okay.” Peridot said with a nod.

Maddysin laughed but it took her a second to realize what Amethyst meant, which caused her to blush.

"So for now, what would you like help in?" Steven suggested to her as he let her into the house to settle into the living room.

Amethyst laughed out loud with a triumphant grin with on her face. "You likey?" she added.

“What do I have to do on this date?” Peridot asked sitting on the couch.

“Took me a second to realize what you meant but yeah.” Maddysin answered finishing up their burgers.

"Talk with him. Share stuff with him and open up. It takes like a good deal of dates and or spending time with one another," Steven explains to her with a soft smile.

Amethyst chuckled and laughed as she helped Maddysin with the food and so on. "Well, it's true and I know you like it," she responded with a roguish grin.

"Well, take it one step at a time and have fun," Steven advised her with a smile, hoping that this date would go well. He did find the entire thing to be confusing and surprising, but he was still going to be supportive.

"Looks tasty," Amethyst said as she was digging in. She was being not as messy as she usually was, but she loved to eat. It made her feel alive and now perhaps more so.

"So yeah, what do you wanna do?" Steven asked Peridot, wanting her opinion about all this and her further thoughts.

"Oh wow. It's not fishy at all," Amethyst makes a joke while savoring the burger. "This is really good!"

“Normally I’d ask Amethyst for suggestions but she left.” Peridot stated.

“Nope there’s just enough to add flavor, but not enough to take over.” Maddysin explained.

"Yeah, I don't know where she is," Steven noted as he rested on the couch. "What do you think about Diego?" he asked Peridot.

"Very nice though not as tasty as you," Amethyst said flirtatiously at Maddy with a wink.

Last edited:
"Well, that's where she is. She's been spending a lot of time with Maddy," Steven noted before realizing Peridot never answered his question. "What do you think about Diego though?" he asked her.

“Hey, I like taking my time with your food. It’s good!” Amethyst responded with a smile

“They were kissing earlier.” Peridot said. “Diego explained what that was to me.”

“Thank you, but you should try my baking it’s way better.” Maddysin said as she finished eating.

"Oh wow, it looks like Amethyst really found someone special," Steven noted, a bit surprised by it though he decided to quit pressing the question if Peridot would keep avoiding it.

"Well, have you thought of becoming a chef?" Amethyst asked her as she continued eating. Despite it being mainly family restaurants, everyone around here was willing to hire.

“Then they went to her apartment.” Peridot continued.

“I did but my degree isn’t a culinary one, it’s veterinary.” Maddysin explained.

"Well, it looks like we can wait for Amethyst to come back," Steven said, shrugging his shoulders. "What do you want to do now?" he asked her.

"Yeah, but you could still a job from someone here like the Pizzas or Fryman or some of the new people," Amethyst suggested.

“I don’t know, what do you want to do?” Peridot asked.

“I have a job and a business, not really looking to add more to that.” Maddysin said

"Well, we can watch TV or I can help you prepare for your date," Steven suggested over to Peridot, trying to figure out what to do.

"Yeah, that's true. You should still do more with cooking," Amethyst suggested with a big smile on her face.

“My date isn’t until tomorrow, will I need to prepare that much?” Peridot asked

“I kinda have to cook since I have to eat.” Maddysin commented.

"Well no, though at the same time, you also have not interacted much with people," Steven noted to Peridot. Really, it was only Amethyst who did so though Garnet had been also trying to do so.

"You know what I mean," Amethyst told her with smug smile as she stretched her lips to kiss Maddy on the neck.

“You’re a people.” Peridot stated.

“I’m guessing you’re done eating?” Maddysin asked, moving her hair to allow Amethyst to kiss her.

Back
Top Bottom