Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

"Yeah, it is," Diego said as he saw Maddysin trying to think about everything. "So, what is it that you think about it? Like, what questions do you have?" Steven asked her, seeing Maddysin stare at the waves.

“Nah, I don’t have any questions. I’m really just trying to take it all in.” Maddysin said. Sure she believed aliens existed but the idea that they were already here and that they have been here for thousands of years, was shocking.

Over the next few days Maddysin and Amethyst started hanging out more; sharing their interests and swapping CD mix tapes of their favorite songs. While Maddysin mostly liked country music, there were some songs she liked that were classic rock, punk/alternative, and pop. She even went to the improve comedy shows Amethyst was in. Maddysin didn’t really think it was her type of humor, but she had begun to develop romantic feelings for Amethyst and wanted to hint to it.

Over the next several days, Diego was seeing Maddysin more and more here. She was becoming one of the more consistent human companions, much like Connie was... and himself obviously. He was also noting that she was givng gooey eyed looks at Amethyst the whole time and he was wondering about that. He figured he should talk to her about that.

"Hey Maddysin, how you doing?" Diego said to her when she came by. Alot has happened since.

“Good, you?” Maddysin asked. She was wearing skinny jeans, black converse, and a t-shirt with the Batman symbol and had written above and below the sum the words “Always be yourself unless you can be Batman, then always be Batman.”

"I've been noticing that you come here alot. Any particular reason?" Diego asked her with a smile on his face. He was obviously hinting at how close she was getting to Amethyst.

“I don’t know many people in town yet and even if I did, I’m not that social of a person,” Maddysin explained, “so I tend to only have a couple close friends.”

"Well, there's not that many people in town in the first place. Like, it's only like maybe 50 people at the absolute most," Diego added while he was sitting beside Maddysin. "And your close friends happen to be me, a race of Gem-based aliens and Steven," he added with a smile.

"Though the Gems have been focused more on their work. I haven't be able to be much help outside of distraction," he confessed.

“You say that like you want one of them to focus less on work, and more on you.” Maddysin said with a smirk. She knew the basics about the personalities of the Gems and could narrow it down to three gems based solely on their work: Pearl, Garnet, and Peridot. Of coarse she still didn’t know that Garnet was a fusion so she didn’t know not to include her on that list.

"Not really. I just wish I could do more. Garnet told me how they had like devices that could disable Gem forces. I wish they had that or could make it so I could actually help and fight. I'm too doughy to be a physical fighter and I don't know what else to use," Diego said back to her. "How about you? You wanting Amethyst to hang out with you more?" he teased at her.

“And I’m not?” Maddysin asked. “I’m big too and if push comes to shove I’ll be kicking ass like nobody’s business. I might die of exhaustion after but that’s not my problem, that’s ‘After Fight Maddysin’s’ problem.” She blushed at the comment about Amethyst. “She’s pretty awesome, and hot, and I kinda wanna make out with her face.” She paused. “Is she behind me?”

"Yeah, but we lack the fitness and discipline that Connie has. Plus she also has a sword especially made to cut through Gem bodies and not the actual Gem. We'd need weapons just as good to be able ti have a better chance," Diego noted to her. "Hey, someone has to make sure everyone is okay. Besides, I'll be there to drag "After-Fight Maddysin," from the battlefield," he said with a grin.

"Yes, yes she is," Amethyst said, having her classical smirk/grin on her face as she was staring at Maddysin.

"And who says you're not stealthy," Diego said to her with a smile.

Maddysin’s eyes grew as she froze in fear. She was never that great with flirting or anything and having Amethyst hear that was enough for her to be so embarrassed that dropping dead wouldn’t be so bad.

“So, you think I’m hot then?” Amethyst told her with a raised eyebrow as she was looking down at Maddysin.

Diego was wondering what Maddysin would do.

“Y-yeah.” Maddysin said, still not turning around to look at Amethyst and with her face growing increasingly red from blushing.

Amethyst goes over to Maddysin and surprised Maddy and Diego by giving Maddysin a big kiss on the lips.

“Forward aren’t we?” Diego said, very surprised

Maddysin froze again in shock but it wasn’t long before she was kissing Amethyst back. She moved her hands to cup Amethyst’s cheeks as they kissed.

“Oh wow...” Diego said with a large blush. Amethyst was a little surprised by Maddysin’s sudden forwardness.

Amethyst was also going into the kiss.

“Wanna take this back to my apartment?” Maddysin asked quietly between the kisses.

“What are they doing?” Asked a voice from behind Diego.

“Sure! Show me the way,” Amethyst told her with a smile as she was caressing Maddy.

“Don’t worry about it,” Diego said automatically as he turned to see who it was.

Maddysin eagerly lead Amethyst to her apartment. It wasn’t much, just a small studio apartment nothing special but it was a place to live.

“It looked like Maddysin and Amethyst were trying to eat eachothers’ faces.” The voice, who turned out to be Peridot, said.

"They were kissing, a way of human showing romantif affection to one another," Diego told Peridot with a smile. He knew Peridot all right and she was pretty nice, if very inexperienced with human stuff.

"Huh, it's not a bad place," Amethyst said as she looked at the small place. "Here I though you lived with Diego," she joked at her with a smile as she wrapped an arm around Maddysin.

“So there’s not a winner?” Peridots asked.

“I just moved out of my parents’ house, I wasn’t exactly looking for a room mate.” Maddysin chuckled. She placed her arms on Amethyst’s shoulders and went back to kissing her.

"Ehh not really. At least not when it comes to that," Diego said, shrugging his shoulders. He knew Peridot the least when it came to the Gems, though she did seem all right.

Amethyst just chuckled back before indulging back in the kiss with Maddysin. Amethyst was a wild and free spirit, but even she did not know much about this stuff... at first. She found out about it when Steven had to go to school to get what humans called "The Talk." Everyone was wondering why Steven was so embarassed looking alognside Connie. When they went to Diego... well, AMethyst thought it was hilarious, Pearl was blushing blue and Garnet was laughing. However, Amethyst was also intrigued so she... coerced Diego into showing her more.

He was redder than Garnet was as he was showing her.

Back
Top Bottom