Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ragnarök (Ezralora and Johnizbeast)

Steiner smiled at her agreement and replied "Perfect! I knew you had honor! Until the time comes we have a pact." With that Steiner followed her outside and soon other guards could be heard. "There over here!" Soon more guards come running at them down the allyway. "Oh for god sakes... lets run.. if we kill anymore their won't be enough to protect the city and people... for the sake of the city let us leave."

Ylva rolled her shoulders and the feathers on her cloak began to spread over her, her hair turning into long black feathers and her feet becoming more bird like in the process. Her cloak of the hawk was working and soon she spread her mighty wings and beat them once to rise above Steinar and latched her feet onto his shoulders before getting higher and higher into the air. "Hold on." She warned him, not wanting to have to dig her claws into his shoulder as she got higher into the air, rising aboe the clouds. Yet of course with the height, it was getting far colder.

As Ylva began to transform Steiner watched her, knowing what was going to happen next, well at least hoping she would take him with her. Luckily for him she did to. Though as she grabbed onto his shoulders he lifted his arm up and grabbed onto her legs so that he could hold on to her ass well. "Fly Quickly Bird Ylva!" Stiener shouted as they flew off. Soon arrows began to fly at them from the ground and Steiner put up a barrier to protect them from the arrows.

Ylva didn't comment back as she focussed on flying and darted through and over the forest away from the town. It was five minutes before she landed onto the ground and dropped him a few feet up so she could land, feathers falling off her body as she shuddered and wrapped her cloak around herself. "At... least... we won't be missing out on combatants for a while."

As they landed and the ground Steiner began to re organize himself. "That is one way to say it... that fucking coward though! How could she!" Steiner shouted as he punched a near by tree making it collapse "She didn't have the power to take even one of down so she sends her entire kingdom after us! and even uses others to kill us!!" Steiner then turned to Ylva "I say we storm her home right now and take her out ourselves!"

"Whilst that plan does sound intriguing, we know nothing of her lands or home." She added, "So we need to gather some information before we storm the place and get her, and i assume you this time i squashing her head as if it were a very ripe grape." She said before trodding through the snow covered ground as it compressed underneath her feet.

"No I don't plan on doing this just the two of us... I have some ally's of my own, it may not be an entire kingdom but it will be more than enough to raid a castle. We are going to head to Bosmyar, there we will rally a raiding group." Steiner suggest, though he paused before continuing "It is to the west..... do you have that compass still?"

"I'm taken a back by the fact you of all people are able to gain allies." She stated before unclasping his compass and tossing it to him. "By all means lead the way." She said and would follow once he got his bearings on which direction to go.

"How so? People find me to be very friendly and a honorable ally." Steiner reply as she tossed him the compass. "Follow me Ylva we will show you the finest group of warriors in the land!" Stiener shouted as he lead the way.

The journey took about 3 days. As they had to go around just about every settlement and city on their way. Hunting for meals, and taking shelter in caves along their way. Then finally they came to a cave with a wooden door. In front of the door was an older man by a fire and he said "Long time no see Steiner... I knew you would come, rumor has it you and a friend tried to kill the princess of the Northern kingdom and now they put a bounty on your head so big you cannot go near a civilized settlement." Steiner grunted and said "Indeed, so then you know why I am here?" The old man grunted almost teasingly mimicking Steiner's grunt "Yes to gather some resources I assume" Steiner replied saying "Yes, though I would prefer it if you don't mock me"

With that the old man hissed and the wooden door shot open showing nothing more than a stone wall hidden behind it. Then a magic run appear on the stone and a portal opened up, he then turned back to Ylva and said "Let me show you to the hidden city of magic Bosmyer" With that Steiner walked through the portal. Inside Ylva would find an underground city crawling with life. All sorts of magic beings and enchanted creatures flying around

182eoadxuq5q0jpg.jpg

Ylva had been pretty quiet in the passed few days, due to her just wanting to see where he was going to take them rather than having to try and pry information out of him. When they finally arrived she had a skeptical look over the wall they were facing, yet when it revealed the whole underground area it was certainly something she had not expected and was pleasantly surprised. Stepping inside the warrior peered around the place and then upwards, watching as the creatures flew by overhead out of sight.

"Just so i know, this wasn't where you are from is it?" She asked him, and began to walk, in a slow enough pace for him to come forward and guide the pair of them around the area or no it wasn't a town, a city? She had never seen one quite like this and it did excite her a little about what they could find inside.

Steiner shook his head at Ylva's question "No, this is a city where magic fighters and creatures come like me and you. Its more like a safe haven, my father would take me here when I was young so we could stoke up on magic supplies. Oh! and fighting is forbidden here so just be aware of that." As they walked through the streets they eventually came to a large tavern and Steiner came up and opened the doors to it saying "Here we are!"

As he opened the door inside was a large tavern sprawling with people and creatures of all shorts drinking and having a good time. As Steiner walked through the tavern people called out ot him and he waived back at them cheering and wishing them good tidings until they reached the bar keep. "STEINER MY LAD!!" the old man shouted. "AHH YES OLD MAN FRIGNAR!!" Steiner shouted back as they grasped each others hands acroos the bar. "I see you brought a women with you! I could pretend like I don't know her name but with her picture being plastered up all over the land I would say this is Lady Ylva?"

Ylva let out a slight sigh before taking in a deep breath as she bowed her head a little spotting on more than one occasion a dwarf of light and dark fairies across the place. "Why are you warning me about not fighting you are the one who is eager to show themselves in battle and claim victory and all that nonsense." She added as they continued to walk before she entered the tavern. Instantly hit by the scent of alcohol and the noise of greetings from Steinar and the bar keep. "You would be correct." Was all she said, not knowing much about this place at all. "So where are these people we are supposed to be meeting."

"Not one for words are you lass?" The old man said laughing. "No she isn't she is a quiet one, no need to worry!" Steiner replied. Though when Ylva asked where the people where Steiner smile and pointed behind her "They are all here! Right behind us!". As Ylva turned around she would realize Steiner was referring to all the drunk people laughing and drinking in the large tavern, though there where close to a hundred people there. But all of them where drunk and it was only the afternoon.

Ylva let out a slight sigh as she took in a deep breath as she stared at the drunks there thinking that these people couldn't possibly be the ones that they were after. Taking in a deep breath she closed her eyes and turend to Steiner with a questioning look. "Really? Them they look like they can barely stand..." She added and just stared at them for a moment before shaking her head. "No this can't be it..."

To her question Steiner couldn't help but laugh "Well right now they look it, but they are some of the fiercest warriors in the land! They are my brothers and sisters!" Though as Ylva said this cannot be a large old man who was sitting on the bar turned around and said "Oh yes it can be!" The large old man stood up, he was wearing a white fur coat that a white wolf on the center of his jacket. "Welcome to the hall of the White Wolves Ylva! I am the Guild Master Harold Umer! I have heard you and Steiner have had a rough time with the northern kingdom? and I am sure you have heard of our Guild we are pretty famous you know! When that princess declared war on Steiner she didn't realize she was declaring war on the most powerful group of warriors in the land!"

Ylva stared in disbelief before letting out an agitated sigh as she looked at them all. "Fucking....You are not.." She glanced over at them all again before raising her hand in surrender as her cloak fell back a little before letting out a long sigh and turned to the bar. "Just give me something to drink. if you say so Umer... you must know each other with shouting after every sentence." She grumbled and resigned herself to having to take them as she huddled over the bar, her cloak almost reaching the floor and her long hair, that was braided fading to the white mingling with the dark fabric of it.

Umer couldn't help but laugh at her response. "Well I don't blame right now we all just look like a bunch of drunks, but trust me there are no fiercer set of warriors in the land. And for some beer you got it!" With that the bar keep put down a big pint of ale on the table for Ylva. Though Umer sat next to Ylva and said "The first drink is free, though if you want the rest to be free you would have to join the White Wolves, I can tell a strong warrior when I see one. How about it?" Steiner then tried to speak up saying "What we have a fight to continue! She cannot be one of my pack sisters and I her pack brother!" Umer then snapped back saying "Shut up Steiner! Last time I checked I was the Guild master and not you!" Umer then looked back to Ylva continuing "So how about it? Seems like you could use some faithful and reliable allys"

Ylva took the drink in front of her and lifted it up to her mouth before taking a drink from it, this was all starting to sound rather strange to her and when Umer sat next to her she resisted to the urge to move away. She was kind enough to listen to his proposal though before she turned to face him and gave a smile as she placed the empty mug down. "No thank you, i just about consider Steinar an ally for now, and as he stated we have un finished business after this is done, and i would hate to disappoint him. I appreciate the offer, but my word to him comes first." She explained to Umer before dropping a few coins on the counter to pay for another drink.

Umer sighed and nodded "So be it Ylva, though when you and Steiner's business is concluded you came come by any time and join us." Steiner then walked up to Umer and handed him a necklace. Umer took and looked at Steiner before placing a hand on his shoulder and saying "I am sorry for your loss Steiner, if I know anything about Filtiarn, he put up a fight before leaving this world." Steiner nodded "Thank you brother, and he did the disease plaguing out land was just to much for him".

With that Umer walked over to a wall that was decorated with everything from swords to jewels. He then placed the Necklace on the wall before jumping on a near by table. "LISTEN UP WOLVES!!" he shouted. The loud hall soon went quiet "Tonight we Drink for a fallen comrade! Filtiarn! Our Old Friend has Passed! SO LET US CELEBRATE!" With that everyone in the hall slammed their pints until table shouting "AY!" Umer then continued "Tonight we Drink to Filtiarn!" another "AY" and a slammed sounded throughout the hall. "LET OUR CHEERS BE HEARD! AND CRYS RING OUT SO THAT AS OUR FRIEND FILTIARN MAY HEAR US CELEBRATING HIS HONORABLE LIFE!! SO THAT THE VERY TABLES OF VAHALLA SHAKE ALONG WITH IN OURS!!" With that another slam and "AY" ringed out. "LONG LIVE THE WHITE WOLVES! AND FOREVER LIVE FILTIARN GLORY!!" With that a loud cheer rang throughout the halls once and the members began drinking and shouting Filtiarn's name as they drank to him.

Ylva remained quiet as they were reacting to their speech. It wasn't her business and she drank in silences whilst they continued to work and shout out as they drank. She sipped her mug before glancing over her shoulder and took in a deep breath and raised her mug to at least pay some form of respect to the man she didn't know or remember. She sat at the bar for the time, not moving over to join them. It was not her people and she had no want or need to join them.

Steiner spent the next few hours celebrating with his guild. It didn't take long for word to get around about what had happened with the princess and Steiner's involvement in Ragnarok. Though it seemed like the guild had agreed to join Steiner and assault the northern kingdom. As the night began to roll on Steiner came to Ylva and sat down next to her and said "Thank yo once again Ylva for coming with me to celebrate my fathers life. Your not a bad woman you know that" Steiner said as he was clearly drunk putting his arm around Ylva.

Ylva took in a deep breath as she continued to slowly drink away the night, listening to the crowds. She let out a slight sigh before glancing over at Steiner as he began to wrap his arm around her. "Thank you for the compliment.." She muttered and blew a strand of her hair out of her face. She sipped her drink once more before turning to him. "Steiner is there something you want? Some specific woman you want to fuck? If so then i'm not going to just turn into them... go play with your guild mates. You're obviously drunk."

Steiner laughed and replied to her comment saying "Ahhh your welcome pretty woman" Though when she turned to him and basically told him off Steiner just shook his head. "Hmph well there wasn't anyone in particular I was thinking about other than you but if your going to be a prude about it then fine... anyways we leave in the morning... no afternoon to the northern kingdom... but don't worry we are bringing boos with us so everything will be fine" He replied to Ylva.

Ylva narrowed her eyes a little before chewing the inside of her cheek before looking away, not really knowing how to go about this. She just preferred to keep people away and Steiner had said on more than one occasion that they would be fighting to the death soon enough. She just nodded her head before turning to him and poked his shoulder, trying to loosen up. "I'm sure there are those in your guild that would enjoy a night of excitement... well at least conversations will continue to be interesting."

At first it seemed like him and Ylva where about to have another fight, but then she poked his shoulder and it seemed things where settling down. "There are but there is only one woman I am interested in tonight... though it seems she doesn't have the same interest in me." Steiner then ordered another drink before preparing to go back to hang out with the guild members.

Back
Top Bottom