Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ragnarök (Ezralora and Johnizbeast)

Ylva cackled a little before shaking her head as she continued to take the energy. 'Come on just get the last part..' She muttered, doing her best to try and get this little bit done. "Arrogance, you are but a vessel..." She growled as the horns on her head began to grow as more electricity sparked out of her body. Before she turned and fired out of her mouth a beam of energy. She was hoping that it would be enough to distract her, before she changed back and shot up going pummel her fist into Brynhild's chest.

"You are right! I am a vessel a vessel for greatness!" Brynhild shouted back. Then the large electric beam came barreling at her. When it did Bryindhild began to work her magic. Taking time to turn the electric power in the blast to her own. Though as she did so Brynhild would find herself wrapped in plasma in attempt to defend herself. Truly she was most vulnerable when she was changing energy into hers. Though it would take a considerable amount of force to break through the barrier.

Ylva took in a deep breath as she brought her sword back as she struck the barrier. "Oh just shut up!" She yelled at her, as she went to take the sword and push it through the barrier. Runes along her sword glowing as she did so. If she cracked it through just a little she would slash the sword diagonally to try and split it. If she did she would attempt to plunge the sword into her chest.

As Ylva plunged into Brynhild's shield with all her might the barrier began to crack, when Ylva slashed it the shield quickly broke and before Brynhild could restore her defenses Ylva's sword pierced her chest going right through her body. With that the princess let out a loud scream "AHHHHHH!!!!!"

Ylva yelled out in a form of aggression as she thrust her sword through her, the mistletoe blade sprung out with barbs to make it harder to pull out as she kept it stuck in her. "Hurts." She said as she narrowed her eyes. Her chest heaving as she got in air.

With the barbs and the way the sword was in her chest Brynhild would not be able to teleport away this time. If she did it would cause a mortal wound, the barbs ripping her apart as he body moved away quickly. She realized what position she was in and tears began to come from her eyes "I am sorry... please let me go I promise we will leave you alone this time.... It hurts so much... please have mercy...."

Ylva leaned forward, as the bark from the sword began to form around her head, the wooden skull like monster appearing again as she snarled, a feint green mist seeping out of the corner of her mouth. "Sorry... not offering it again." She pulled her sword out of Byrnhild the barbs most likely tearing her a bit as she did so. Staring down at her, provided she wasn't moving she would go to lazily drag the tip of the sword across her wrists. "Have fun in Hel."

As the sword was pulled from her body and the barbs ripped her apart Brynhild fell from the sky. Eventually landed on the ground where she now lay dead. Stiener was sitting onto of the pile of guards he had killed watching the fight. Once it finished he said "Ah! Great Fight Ylva! You have conquered Thor's Choosen!" Though once Stiener stopped talking the hammer called out to Ylva laying on the ground.

Ylva hunched over before spitting out blood onto the snow as he spoke. "Thanks, i trust those guards were fine for you.." She wheezed as the adrenaline continued to ring out through her body. Straightening up she glanced around before seeing the hammer in the snow. Approaching it carefully, she closed her hand around it before going to pluck it up, if she even could. "Still a long way to go..."

Steiner huffed at her question "Yes of course, though next time I want the big one. Your fight looked much more entertaining." With that Steiner watched as she went to pick up Mjolnir, Ylva would find she was able to pick up the hammer. Though soon she would be able to hear Thor's voice. "Ylva, my chosen has fallen. It seems we have similar goals though. I may not be able to bless you with power. Although I can lend you the strength of Mjolnir. Use it to help you crush Odin's chosen. When you reign supreme, remind your parents that Thor helped you along the way. Odin has betrayed us.... it is time for him to fall."

Ylva glanced back at Steiner. "It's all yours.." She told him, making sure that it was a promise. The fight might have seemed it, but it wasn't that lightning was far from entertaining. She turned her head back to the hammer as she heard the voice inside of it and knew who was speaking. Her eyes widened partially before a small laugh left her lips. "He may have betrayed you... but i will do this without your aid." She said as she let the hammer vanish from her grip. "But no one else will take up your goals.."

Stiener smiled at her reply getting up from the pile of guards to see Ylva picking up the hammer. Though once she dropped the hammer to the ground lighting struck the hammer and it dissapeared from the current plane and went back to other world.

Just as that happen Umer came crashing through the castle walls saying "Is the battle finished! We have cleaned up most of the armies ourselves."

Ylva jumped back as she felt her hair prickling along her sides, but it was just going for the hammer as it vanished. "It seems so..." She muttered, though for Stiener and herself, the battle had only just begun. "The victory is yours.."

Umer shook his head at Ylva reply and said "No the victory is ours! Everyone fought hard and now the victory belongs to us. Though it is time to leave... the portal will not stay open for ever. Let us go" With that Steiner nodded and followed Umer motioning Ylva to come with him. "Come once you get better we can take care of our pact, for now though we celebrate and rest" He said to Ylva.

Ylva closed her eyes for a brief moment as she enjoyed the small sting of the cold on her face. "Of course." She muttered and began a light jog behind them to keep up as they made their way back to the portal.

Once they made it back through the portal the white wolves began to cheer and celebrate. Umer then shouted saying "Let us celebrate out victory with Ale!" It wouldn't take long for word to spread that the white wolves had attacked the northern kingdom. Soon other kingdoms would take advantage of their weakness and the northern empire would fall. As ragnorak drew closer the world was already beginning to change.

Ylva returned back with them and slipped away quietly to find a place of solitude for herself. She closed her eyes for a brief moment as she sat somewhere quiet, not knowing where and took this time to gather herself, her thoughts everything. This was only the beginning...

Steiner celebrating victory by partying through the night with the rest of the guild. By the late night Stiener went to find Ylva, bringing an extra pint of ale for her. Once he did find her he sat down next to her and said "Drink with me friend, it would be a shame to not share a drink with the person who I fought next to"

Ylva turned her head before a moment and nodded as she took the drink of ale, and sipped from the large mug. "I suppose one drink could not hurt." She said to him as she took a longer drink of the ale before letting out a long sigh. "Then kill each other tomorrow?" She asked with a grin.

"there you go!" Steiner said as they enjoyed the drink together. Though when they finished and she mentioned killing each other in the morning Steiner looked away and said "I am willing to wait a couple weeks..... though don't think I have gone soft! I am going to kill you!"

Ylva continued to nurse her drink, feeling the alcohol moving along her throat before tapping the left side of her mug for a brief moment. "I see." She said to him quietly as she lifted the drinking her lips and swallowed the rest in three gulps. She tossed the horn over her shoulder before standing up and taking her bow up as she looked over it for a moment and turned on her heel to start walking towards the sleeping areas.

When she started walking away Stiener reached out his hand and put it on her shoulder and said "Wait Ylva....." He paused for a moment before continuing "With this Ragnorak thing progressing the way it is I realize I need allies. You are a strong warrior and proven to be a worthy ally. I was thinking we could enter into a truce until this is over. Then when we are the last two standing when can make good on our promise to finish the fight we started. How about it?"

Ylva felt his hand on her shoulder and didn't turn to face him. It was lighter than she had expected but not something unpleasant. "Fine then." Was all she said before reaching up to brush his hand off her shoulder and let out a heavy sigh as her shoulder sagged a little and turned around to face him. "Do you want to find somewhere quieter?" She asked as her arms were folded beneath her chest.

"Wonderful! then an alliance we have Ylva!" he shouted back a big smile on his face. At her suggestion to find a quieter place Steiner was surprised she actually wanted to spend some time with him. "Of course, there is a few single rooms near the sleeping area, the celebration is young so I am sure they are still open" He told her talking her down to one of the single bedrooms and said "So what would you like to discuss?"

"Nothing, you just expressed a want for sex and i thought about it so why not? We both have wants i'm sure." She said as she took a step closer her head moving closer to his as she stared up at him with a small smirk. "Just an added bonus i suppose for fun is i can be anyone." She said to him as she took a few steps back and turned on her heel before taking her bow from her shoulder and quiver and laying them down carefully before starting to remove her armour. The straps coming undone steadily.

Back
Top Bottom