Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ragnarök (Ezralora and Johnizbeast)

Ezralora

Supernova
Name: Ylva

Appearance: Yiva

Height: 6ft 5

Body Shape: Muscular, pale and marked.

Weapons: Variety and has a strong affinity with magics, both of the world, and of the dark.

Yiva was having a bad week and that was the easy side of it. The world was entering an interesting time, or for some a worse time. The world was on the verge of a change, the current Deities of the world had chosen many people across the world to engage in Ragnarok, the era of when the old world dies for the new to begin. It was a harsh tournament of sorts where people of great power would have to kill each other to have a place within the new pantheon. The longest ever Ragnarok lasted for six decades before the final requirement was met.

During this time monsters can come forth and the World Tree draws ever closer, allowing the lands of the giants, elves and dwarves to merge for a time. Magic running high in the world, and not a place for everyone to stay or live in. It could also be a time for rejoice, and more danger.

Yiva was one chosen by the gods from birth, she was chosen by a particular god of the time and from that day she knew what her fate was going to be. Though no where did she for see being placed in a cell in the middle of a village on the order of the Jarl. She had her back against the colds bars, as the icy wind and snow rippled through the village battering on shutters and doors. The fur on her attire blowing effortlessly in the wind. She had been caught at the sight of a necromatic ritual that she may or may not have been involved in. Whilst the others had darted she had been caught, but what she found in the time of getting from the burial ground to this infernal cage had certainly peaked her interest.

Name: Steinar Bodolf
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/af/02/b4af0288238327e4c4afd560c3b2a11a.jpg
Height: 6'7
Body Type: Wide muscular frame
Weapon: Gungnir Spear

Steinar was born into a family or warriors. He had been chosen by the Gods to be the vessel of Odin during Ragnarok. Odin has chosen carefully to make sure his fighter was from a warrior family. Though as one of the chosen his job was to kill those chosen by the others in order to make sure Odin would remain supreme. His family had raised him as such to, from the time he could walk he was trained to fight. He was sent into his first battle at the age of 4. From the his life has been nothing but bloodshed and fighting. Family, wealth, stability where not concerns taught to him. No he was to be the perfect warrior and that is how he lived the first 30 years of his life.

At this point in time Stiener was making his way through a town where he had heard another chosen was. He had his trusty spear attached to his back, along with a shield and a bow. On the backside of his belt was a bundle of arrows while daggers lay on his hips. As he entered the village he went straight to the Jarl's court. Though it seemed they didn't like him kicking down the door as a bunch of guards came running at him. With a blank expression on his face he just said "Another chosen is here, I have come to kill them. Give them to me to fight, or die."

The Jarl, a large man with a head of black greying hair sat in his throne in the hall with an upturned boat as the roof keeping the snow out. When the doors were kicked open there were a few people, warriors of the village that rose up slowly to see who was their, their hands resting on their swords before lowering a little as they saw it had things to do with Ragnarok. The Jarl let out a slight sigh before rising from his seat. He was old but had the eyes of an aged warrior.

He approached Steinar slowly, "Listen lad, i understand the rush to get involved with this. But there's no need to rush in here and make demands to a Jarl." Raising his hand up he slowly scratched his beard before looking around the hall. "But i had no intentions of keeping her alive after what had happened." He muttered before making his way to the door and pushed it open, allowing a sharp wind to move in again. "You got a name brash?" He asks the rather rude person who barged into his hall as he made his way through the town.

Steiner just listened to the old Jarl before taking a deep breath "First off my name is Steiner Bodolf, chosen of Odin. Second, If you are looking for the death of the woman than hand her to me. I shall end her life. and if you call me by that name again... you shall be next. I have no mercy for those that stand in my way. I only have one goal, be supreme in my conquest."

He then looked around at the men who seemed to be ready to fight then turned back to the old Jarl "Your men can stand down to, unless they are looking for a fight". Steiner then reach for his spear and shield taking them off his back and holding them tightly. Steiner had no fear ever when he should have it. He was taught at a young age to bury his fear and charge forward. If he would have let his fear take him, then he would have died when he was young.

"By Thor's fuckin' hammer you certainly are failing to know the difference between someone trying to be friendly and foe. You come barging in here and expect the world. I don't care about who you are lad, i just want you out. " He then got to the cage and tossed him the key. "Knock yourself out with her." He mutters and begins to head away and back to the hall.

Ylva glanced out and saw the newcomer before letting out a long sigh and shook her head. "Great this is going to be fucking great." She muttered, and stared at the door just waiting for it to open.

Steinar just scoffed at the Jarl's response "Friends? Companions? those involved in Ragnarok have no need for such things... there is only blood shed and betrays... though I will thank you for those keys and your cooperation. Your lands will have Odin's favor when I establish his new Pantheon" Steinar replied as he took the keys and walked over to the cage.

"Women... I could just skewer you in this cage, but then there would be no honor or pride killing you. Your deity has forsaken you, because now you must do battle with me" Steiner said before opening the cage. He then stepped back drawing his weapons so the woman could step out of the cage. "Now tell me your name, and the deity who has chosen you... then prepare for battle with Steinar Bodolf! Odin's Chosen! I who have already claimed 12 Chosen!"

Ylva looked at him and the first thought was that he seemed over confident, but people who were like that were often dangerous. She wiped her nose, and cracked her bones from sitting down for so long as she moved out of the cage. Stepping out from the confinement of the iron bars. She stretched her arms and shoulders as she walked out and looked at Steiner getting ready to battle. "I'm not fighting you here Steiner." She said and brushed some of her black hair from her face as a cold breeze blew through the air.

"My name is Ylva." She raised an eyebrow as he said twelve and nodded her head. "Impressive. Best not make that thirteen." She said and glanced at the elder jarl who was just muttering to himself and walked away cussing their names. She gestured for him to head to the woods. "I'd prefer to not bring this place to ruin. So if you would indulge me." She added and began to walk over to the forest, where large snow covered pines stood tall and pride.

As Ylva told him that she wouldn't fight him here Steinar laughed out saying "So be it Warrior! Than we shall fight on any terrain you want. Let us go there so I can defeat you." Steinar than followed Ylva out to the woods, the wind blowing hard around them as the walked into the forest.

Once inside the forest Steinar turned to her once again and pointed his spear at Ylva before shouting "Now enough with the waiting we will fight now. Prepare yourself for battle!"

She glanced around the forest as she studied him closely, her green and purple eyes glinting in the light as she stared at him. "Right.." She muttered and looked ready to attack as she stood there before he might feel someone going to sharply strike the back of his neck with the back of a dagger. The image of Ylva in front of him shimmered and faded away into the night as if it had never been there. If the strike hit Ylva would go to stay in close to avoid the rather pointy end of that spear.

A soon as She disappeared Steinar put up a barrier that would let him know if anyone entered it. As soon as Ylva came behind him the dagger barely touched his neck before he knocked her away with his shield leaving a cut on his neck. He then swung his spear at her now that she was further away after being knocked back the spear was in range to hit her.

Ylva tilted her head a little sensing the magic there, sliding back in the snow from the push she quickly charged at him before she seemed to appear at his side then another at his other side. Before long there was a number of her around that all leapt towards him to tackle him to the ground. Though non would hit him as they simply passed through him before vanishing once again. Leaving him alone for the moment in the snow.

As she seemed to dodge his spear, soon a bunch of copies of Ylva appeared and went for him. He braced himself for impact using a spell to created a fortification in his armor so the blow wouldn't be fatal though it seemed that it was all an illusion. As Steinar stood their in the snow he shouted "Stop With these Games and fight me!"

"I am fighting you, just not how you'd like me to." Her voice rung out from the forest, she glanced down to her side and saw that her coat had been cut from the spear, though offered a bit of protection and hadn't slashed her flesh. "Why would i fight," She began to mimic his voice, "The chosen of Odin! on his terms." She added coming out of hiding she dropped from a branch and gave him a wide smile, her foot hooked on the branch to keep her a fair few feet above him. "We could do a battle my way and see how this would go." She added hoping he would take that choice.

"This is not a fight! This is a farce!" Steinar shouted out. Though once he heard her mock him in his voice Steinar's face began to turn red and he shouted out "YOU WENCH! I WILL RING YOUR NECK WHEN I FIND YOU!!!" After hearing her request he couldn't help but yell back at her "I CAN DEFEAT A WENCH LIKE YOU ON ANY TERMS YOU COWARD!! NOW TELL ME HOW YOU WISH TO FINISH THIS DUEL!! SO I CAN ADD YOU TO MY BODY COUNT!!!" Steinar was already enraged at this point he was so mad he couldn't help but play into Ylva's hands.

Ylva smiled at him and unlatched her foot before landing in the snow with a psst. Spraying the light flakes around before it crunched and she moved from all fours to standing. She took out a coin a gold one. "By the old gods of the land i set this as the challenge, if you guess correctly i will standing and you can drive that spear through me, and if you are wrong you will face the receiving end of my knife." with a tink the coin was flicked up into the air, the light metal whistling through the air. "Call it chosen of Odin." She stated with a smile, returning his red faced rage with a smirk.

As soon as Ylva landed on the snow Steinar whipped around looking at her as if he was ready to charge her at any moment. He then listened to her and said "SO BE IT COWARD!" He replied. Then when She flipped the coin he said "I CALL HEADS FOR I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD CHOSEN!!" He then watched closely as the coin fell to the ground awaiting to see the result. Ready to charge in a skewer her as soon as he saw the result, Steinar's face still red with rage.

Ylva smiled and him before tapping her head, "I suppose those who yell the loudest is true." She began to turn and walk away as the spinning metal came to a stop with a shink, as it buried into the snow on its edge. No side chosen. "Well better look next time, CHOSEN OF ODIN!" She laughed placing her hands on her stomach as she walked away from him, he was so easy to wind up.

As the coin landed on its side Steiner just look confused, what the hell did that mean. Though it seemed that she was now walking away from him and mocking him once again. Now he was furious "I DON"T NEED LUCK!!! IF YOUR COIN CANNOT DECIDED THEN I WILL!! YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON YOUR TERMS!! BUT I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON MINE!!!" Steinar than charge forward towards Ylva his spear pointed directly at her.

She furrowed her brow before whipping around to see him charge towards her. As he was just charging blindly at her, she had a slight bit of time to do something. She brought her hand up as green mist seemed to trace off the ends of her fingers and circled them down, as she did the spear would seem to strike a barrier in front of her, the spear a mere hair's width away from her stomach. With symbols on the inside pulsating from the force of his blow. "The coin toss was a draw you thick headed barbarian. No one needs to die tonight." She added her green eye glowing brightly. With a snap of her fingers she went to make the mist erupt dispersing the barrier into a cloud of smoke.

As Steinar hit the barrier he became even more angry, though clearly he misunderstood her words to caught up in his anger to understand. "THIS IS A BATTLE OF SWORDS NOT A BATTLE OF ART!! I AM NOT DRAWING AN IMAGE FOR YOU COWARD!!!" Steinar shouted back. Though as the barrier dissapeared he prepared to fight once again shouting "NOW FIGHT ME!!".

A low growl came from within the smoke before a crash of bone and wood rocked through the forest. Standing in front of him suddenly was a large wolf with burning green and purple eyes that snarled down at him, teeth bared. The wolf had matt black fur that covered its entire body, as it seemed like the heat of her breath moved up from her snout. "You're trying my patience little man." She took a step forward, her paw digging into the snow around her.

As she transformed into a wolf it only seemed to be making Steinar more excited. "Good... Good.. this is what I wanted... a true fight! One that would be remembered for the ages!" Steinar shouted before jumping backwards and spawning a 6 legged horse. "Come Sleipnir! Ride with me to victory!" With that the horse kicked its legs and began to walk on air as Steinar prepared for another charge at Ylva. "Let the poets tell of our battle!" Steinar said as he charged towards Ylva once again.

Ylva tilted her head slightly as she saw the horse appearing before rolling her eyes for a moment. Stomping her foot forward she let out another howl, the horse was a gift her deity had created, but the person riding it. As she howled out the snow around her began to burst away into a large powdered blast. The wolf darted to the side, feeling the light kiss of his spear before lunging down at him to clamp her jaws around his torso and fling him off. The blow he had landed was on her powerful front left leg, thought he blood seemed to meld with the black fur.

As Steinar was flung from his horse Steinar felt the sharp fangs of Ylva piece his body. He was bleeding pretty good from his stomach though Steinar would never allow something like to slow him down. Though he knew he had to do something or he would lose to much blood. "HERE LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I AM MADE OF!!" With that Steinar took a position with his spear as if was was going to throw it. The spear began to charge with a bright light. enough to make it seem like it was the middle of the day. "FEEL MY FURRY BEAST!!" With that Steinar threw his spear, it was targeted to Ylva and with his magic Gungir would not miss its target.

It was true, it didn't miss and the spear struck the wolf with such force that she was thrown off of her feet in an eruption of green smoke. The spear having firmly placed itself in her shoulder, had pinned her too a tree. The burning pain of the item moved through her body before she shook her head. "Hehe..." Her eyes began to glow as the air around them grew to a cold chill before she rose her hand up, as she did there was a moment. Before drawing on her remaining strength and went to pull the spear from out of her wound, using the act of adrenaline and her own strength to do so, discarding the spear as her blood stained the white snow. "You are just a brute." She muttered, she cracked her hand forward and nothing seemed to happen. There was a twisting and creaking of wood before one of the trees near him whipped down with its branches to wrap around him, the wood splintering slightly, and a low green glow coming from the cracks in the bark.

Back
Top Bottom