Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ragnarök (Ezralora and Johnizbeast)

"No Surprise needed! With both of us at the top of our game no one stands a chance against us" Steiner then pointing to the guilds on going battle against the amry of the northern kingdom "See victory is ours Ylva no one can handle our powe.." Though a hammer flew at his knocking him into the side of a near by tower. It then flew back landing in the hand of the princess "Ylva... I am going to pay you back for your cowardly assault!" Standing around her where guards, all wearing enchanted gear and wielding enchanted weapons.

Ylva was listening to him before he was flung away by a hammer as she flinched at it. "That's got to smart..." She muttered to herself, before turning to see the Princess. "Why does everyone think i'm fucking cowardly for beating them?" She asked before grinning as she looked at the guards. "I wasn't the one pissing themselves though now was i?" She asked her as she drew an arrow on her bow, her eyes flashing for a moment, "And i fight my own battles as well." She glanced back for a moment, wondering if Steiner would get back soon enough.

Brynhild smiled and said "Becuase you fight like a coward and anyone who fights you knows it" though at her next statement her eyes narrows "How dare you talk to a royal that way! Then again I expect nothing less from a cowardly brute like yourself!" She shouted back. As she drew her bow Steiner jumped out of the ruble from the tower landing next to Ylva. "ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!! YOUR ALL DEAD!!" Stiener shouted taking out his spear magic wrapping around his body making golden armor form around him.

Ylva rolled her eyes before glancing at the guards. "You're not a royal you're a bitch who cried for fear of dying and stabbed me in the back for letting you live." She told her before shaking her head and saw Steiner jumping forward. Changing tactics she took an arrow in her hand as it formed the mistletoe sword, and the bark began to spread over her body completely, and the burning green skull formed over her head before letting out an ear piercing yell, as flames seeped out of the eye sockets.

"I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR SAYING THAT!!" Brynhild replied, though soon Steiner joined them and spoke up "Ylva, I believe vengeance is yours with this one. I will handle her guards" When Ylva began to transform the girl took a step back remembering what had happened last time. Though after a minute she took a step forward and said "I AM READY FOR YOU THIS TIME YLVA!!!" With that she charged at Ylva. The guards followed with her but Stiener made sure to intercept them so Ylva and Brynhild could fight.

With the creaking of wood she glanced down, as her hands began to dangle in front of her loosely. Swaying from side to side she would wait for a moment before she swung out with her claw hand. Swiping forward she went to catch her with the feint of her hand before bringing her other hand up to slash her sword at her. All the while a trail of green fire behind her coming from the glowing eye sockets as she moved.

Brynhild smiled as she saw the fient, and quickly blocked the sword with her hammer. She then built up lightning in her hand and directed it at Ylva from point blank range as she said "We used a ceremony... 10 skilled warriors where sacrificed and their fighting spirits transferred to me. I am not the same woman you fought with before witch!" With that the lightning released out of her hand.

As she skittered back from the blast, smoke rose off from the bark of the wood around her as she rolled her shoulders dealing with the sting. "Pitiful you have to have ten warriors to not be scared when fighting me." She grumbled and dropped the wooden form around her, as her black hair swayed in the wind as she held the mistletoe branch. "Brynhild i am Ylva, daughter of Loki and Frigg." She deserved to know her name at least, but that was after the lightning came towards her again, taking the bolt in her sword the wood burning a little but at least she was struck by it. Swiping her sword in an arc, a blast of flames erupted out and around them, heading straight towards Brynhild in response to her lightning attack. The sword was now coated in a glowing green and orange flame.

"They gave their lives for their princess to succeed in combat, willingly or not" Brynhild replied. When Ylva announced her parentage Brynhild seemed shocked at first. After a second she replied "Oh so your an illegitimate bastard child? I guess I do have to kill you to make things right in the world of the gods. Though soon a fire blast was coming at her and Brynhild put up a a shield of lighting in front of her in order to try and block the fire, making sure to keep guard for any flanks or attacks from her side.

Ylva seemed to vanish into thin air before several version of her began to walk around around her tilting their heads and rolling their shoulders. Some even inspecting their blades. "If you're not playing fair i see no reason to do so either." She grinned at the princess before all the clones charged towards her, one by one they vanished in a puff of energy before one came out and spun around aiming to slash the blade across her chest hoping her clones would cause her to drop the lightning shield. If not she would rake the sword across the barrier with as much force as she could muster.

Brynhild's eyes where wondering back and forth as the many duplicates swarmed around disappearing one after the other. Though soon it seemed the real one showed itself and her shield began to crack. She didn't know if any of Ylva's duplicates could attack, but she did know if she didn't turn her offenses to Ylva she would be in a alot of trouble. Swinging her hammer to met Ylva's sword a large bang rang out through the city causing the ground to crack beneath them. As their weapons clashed Brynhild said "So tell me? Does Odin know his wife is a whore who slept with Loki?"

Ylva tilted her head to the side before chuckling a little as she glanced down at the ground. "At least it beats my father being the one to swing his hammer at every thing that annoys him." She said and cracked her sword against the hammer as she slipped back a little. Rolling her shoulder from the blow she took in a deep breath as she brought her sword to her head and to the side. "Hmm..." She muttered and fired out of her hand a blast of writhing green energy, but that was just a distraction as her sword morphed into a barbed spear and she lunged forward to drive the spear through her. If it did, vines would begin to sprout through her body and constrict her, but worst of all the longer it stayed in the vines would barbed vines would begin to spread through her veins.

"My father isn't Thor you dumb bitch!" Brynhild shouted back at Ylva. Soon Ylva was reading her next attack and Brynhild dodged the blast of magic though she found that she was now being impaled in the shoulder by the spear. "Ahhh!" She shouted, though it was a wound she would be able to heal. That was until she felt the vines barbing inside her, she had to think quick she knew this could only end badly. So she began to shoot lighting through her body to destroy the vines that had taken root inside her. Then the lighting quickly word its way down Ylva's spear in attempted to shook her took.

Ylva kept a hold of the spear as she glared down at her. "Then you really are fucking worthless to the gods!" She yelled to her as she kept her grip on her spear, feeling the wood charring beneath her grip and burning into her hands as she continued to press it down. After a second though she changed tac and released her left hand to close it around Brynhild's throat and use her weight to force her onto the ground.

"I WILL SHOW YOU THE WORTHLESS ONE!!" Brynhild shouted before Ylva grabbed her throat. Though it seemed her plan to stop the barbs from entering he body had worked. Soon Ylva was taking Bryhild to the ground and when she did the princess let out a smile. She then wrapped her arms around Brynhild using all her stength to hold her as Brynhild chocked her. Above them lighting clouds began to form and bolt of plasma shot down towards them.

Ylva widened her eyes as she was what was going on and quickly took a deep breath as she was twisted into a hold with Brynhild choking her. She grunted and thought quickly before with a puff she changed into a mouse and plopped onto the snow and rushed to the side before leaping away and turning into a large stripped cat, exotic fur wild eyes and going to dig it's claws into Brynhild to pin her to the ground, if so she would attempt to clamp her jaw around the princess' throat. Fighting more with animal ferocity that tactics. She had heard of this creature from a few travellers.

As Ylva transformed into a mouse Brynhild scuffed and said "what a fitting form for a rat like you!" As the plasma bolt came down Brynhild formed it into the shaped of a shield in order to block Ylva's next attack. If Ylva touched it with her bare hands, or claws she would receive a painful shock of electricity. As anything organic would cause the shield to react.

The large cat looked at the shield as her tail began to sway from side to side letting out a small snarl before snickering. Slowly the body changed into that of a large black and green serpent that hissed and spat venom that fell onto the ground hissing as it touched the snow. "You going to hide behind a shield all day?" She hissed and coiled around herself the yellow eyes staring at her.

As Ylva spat venom at Brynhild she used the shield to block it. Making sure to get none of the vemon on herself. When Ylva taunted her she responded "What and let you spit vemon right at me? I don't think so!" With that Brynhild created more lighting clouds in the sky and soon lightning began to rain down on her from up above.

Ylva cackled a little at her before shaking her head, "Then you truly have no idea what you mean when you call someone a coward." She glanced up seeing the clouds before writhing up and smacking into the ground burying under it to avoid the lightning as she tunnels through the ground.

When Ylva burrowed herself into the ground Brynhild knew she had to make a quick move or she would be subject to a surprise attack. Brynhild then used her hammer to fly up into the air close to the thunder clouds. "LETS SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT UP HERE!!!" Brynhild shouted.

Ylva remained under the rocks for a while as she was trying to think this through. She could turn into anything thanks to her father's bloodline. The snake slithered under the rocks for now, tunnelling and unseen. Then an idea came to her head. That lightning was an issue and will be one... The ground began to shake before erupting from the ground was a large scaled beast resembling a dragon, but lacked the wings to fly. Lightning crackling out of the more of the creature.

Brynhild waited in the sky, looking around to see when and if Ylva would come up. When she did Brynhild was in shock that she could transform into such a creature. She put her hammer up into the air and began to make it rain lighting down onto Ylva. "I don't care what you are or what you turn into! I am going to kill you! I will be victorious over Ragnarok!" Brynhild shouted as she made it rain lighting.

Ylva rocked her neck as the scales around her neck creaked before spines shot out of her back and the electricity was funnelled into her body as the scales began to glow. "Hehe..." Came a low growl as her vocal cords had changed to make her voice far deeper. Looking up she crackled more with energy before slinking through the snow covered ground. "You hiding up there all day?" She asked, as a streak of static shot out of her mouth to the side.

As Ylva taunted her, Brynhild smiled and said "Yes I am!" When Ylva shoot the electric energy out Brynhild made the electric energy find its way up into the sky. The thunderbolts didn't stop, as Brynhild worked the energy back into lightning making it rain plasma onto her "ANY ELECTRIC ENERGY BELONGS TO ME!!! THE MORE THE MAKE THE MORE POWERFUL I BECOME!!! LETS SEE HOW MUCH YOUR BODY CAN TAKE!!!"

Back
Top Bottom