Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ragnarök (Ezralora and Johnizbeast)

Ylva glared at him before narrowing her eyes. "You did not help that situation at all." She grumbled and rolled her shoulders before moving over to grab her bow where she had dropped it. She slumped against a tree before sliding down the bark as she took in a deep breath, resting her head in her hand.

( I couldn't let Ylva kill her or make her give up her Hammer just yet :p I have plans for her int he future)

Steiner shook his head "I want to fair fight, one and one combat. If given the option that is what I will go for. It would sully my honor as a man to have interferred with your fight. Anyways let us continue on our way. There is a city to the eat about 10 miles from here... I think... speaking of which... I lost my compass" Steiner said to Ylva.

((No worries really :D))

"You were going to interfere anyway, but were told to shut up." She responded to him before glancing around the area as she looked over the forest, each place seeming to take on the appearance of the last place she looked. "Hehe she did seem terrified though. So which direction is it? North, East, South or West?"

"No I was going to make sure no one interfered with my fight, though you two girls seemed to want to have a fight of your own" Steiner replied before she asked about the direction "Yes she is to yougn for this battle, I wonder why the warrior god thor would choose such a fragile child for his champion. Also it is in the east, let us head out, we should be able to find a good meal and some rest there."

Ylva glanced around and soon enough found her sense of direction and began to head in that direction, give or take a few degrees as they walked. "perhaps there were no good candidates left." She suggested before shrugging her shoulders. "And he didn't want to make his own little champion." She added and adjusted her cloak around her, a few feathers falling off it and resting on the snow covered path.

Steiner nodded "Yes I know, but you would think Thor would have been ready... I am no strategist but I know not preparing for war is preparing to fail." With that Steiner followed Along side Ylva for the next few miles until they reached a large city surrounded by walls. "Ahh! Here we go. We should be able to rest well here! Then we can continue our battle!" Steiner said cheerfully. "Let us go to the tavern and Drink Ylva!"

Ylva glanced over teh town as she took in the sight of the houses neatly together and the brief sections for animals to be kept at the back. At the centre she could quite clearly make out the Jarl's hut and closed her eyes for a brief moment as she rubbed her brow with her left hand, feeling an itch building up. "If he had planned he would have done what Loki and Frigg did." She said before beginning to walk down. "I never thought i'd hear you say such insightful words in my life." She responded to his last statement as she made her way to the closest place where ale was being poured freely.

"I see so you are Loki and Friggs plan huh? do they not have another champion chosen for them?" Steinar asked as they began to make their way to the tavern. Though at her comment about the most insightful thing he ever said just made him scuff.

"I explained it to you a few days ago." She grumbled as she made her way towards the town and now through it, before walking into the closest thing to a drinking establishment. "Don't scoff at your own idea." She taunted with a slight grin before grabbing a drinking horn and sinking it into a barrel of ale and starting to drink.

"Oh yes, I remember now!" Steiner replied as they walked into the the tavern. As she taunted him Steiner just shook his head and replied "I swear you have venom on your tongue sometime" Though he ordered himself a large mug of ale sitting right next to Ylva. "So tell me, what do you plan on doing? Eliminating champions like myself or just waiting it out?"

Ylva as if to further emphasise the point he had made stuck her tongue out but it was a forked snakes one before it slipped back into her mouth and she sipped from her ale. "I do not know, i'm sure i will receive a vision. Yet that princess Thor has chosen. I feel as if there is more to her, and we are not finished with her." She added, and held the horn in both her hands as she shook her head before taking a longer drink of Ale.

"not surprised your tongue is shaped like a snake woman" He replied downing another mug of ale. "I agree, she seemed to have it out for me, and now for you. I am sure she will come again, though I feel with her inexperience and pride she will surely fall to strong warriors such as ourselves" Though as they sat there Steiner drank more and more soon getting drunk "So tell me Ylva have you ever been with a man!"

Ylva was pacing herself as she drank deeply and ate a nice helping of goat whilst she heard the bundles of people beginning to leave. Steadily she moved closer to the hearth so the flames were more likely to warm her up. Glancing to her side she let out a sigh as she rubbed her a cheeks a little, rosey from the alcohol. "Yes." Was all she simply said, not asking the question back as with all his boasting she knew he had. "Why do you ask such a question?"

He listened to her while drinking yet another pint of ale. "Well I was thinking... I could use a woman tonight, how about it Ylva!" a very drunk Steinar asked before pounding down yet another pint of ale.

Ylva glanced at him and the look was anything but joy at the prospect. "I'm not a whore for you to fuck." was all she said as she took another sip of ale. "You want to find something to stick your cock into get a different person." She grumbled and sunk her horn into the barrel of ale at her side to refill it.

At Ylva's response he just sighed and said "Your to uptight! no one said you where a whore! but fine! no penetration tonight!" With that Steiner gave Ylva a friendly slap on the back before resting his head on the tavern bar and passing out after consuming a 10 pint of ale.

Ylva let out a sigh as she shook her head. "Maybe another time, but not tonight." She said to him with a light smile as he passed out and patted his head. Soon enough though she was passed out on the counter as well, the feathers on her cloak puffing up a little as she stayed there, a little bit of drool trickling from her mouth.

When morning came Steiner woke up rubbing his head "Ahhh a good night of drinking huh" he said to himself as he lifted his head up from the tavern table. Though he was worried that Ylva may have tried to make a run for it. Though he soon saw her sleeping in the corner so he just sat back on his chair and stretched his arms out. Though soon the tavern door was being kicked down and a group of soldiers came in "Stiener and Ylva! You are both under arrests for assault on the princess of the northern kingdom! We are soldiers and are here to take you in for your execution!"

Ylva was sound asleep as she lay there before stirring and growning as she felt the hangover of the amount she drank last night wade into her head. "Whoa keep it down will you..." She muttered as she rolled over wrapping her cloak around herself. "She lost a fight, and i spared her from being killed and now she's sent others to do her job... and you call me a coward.." She spoke over to Stienar as she tried to cling onto what little sleep she had. "Now wait until this headache is gone.."

The guards shouted back at her saying "We are a sovereign settlement! We can not afford to upset the Northern Kingdom, Your faces are plastered all over the region! You won't be able to go to a civilized area again in your lives! So just give up!" With that Steiner stood up and his spear appeared out of thin air. Clearly the princess had used magic to replicate them so that the she could create multiple posters for them and had them quickly sent out over night to the near by regions.

"Sorry, but if I die, I will die fighting! Ylva rest, I will deal with these run of the mills guards!" Steiner shouted as he charged them. It didn't take long for Steiner to make quick work of them. Though once he finished it seemed only more guards came. As Steiner fought them a man came up to Ylva and pulled out a knife, clearly trying to sneak up on her to get what ever money may be involved with her capture

Ylva nodded briefly and pulled her cloak over her head to drown out some of the noise of Stienar seemingly mopping the floor with the guards around them, which she had to admit brought a little smile to her face. She shuffled a little before lowering her cloak and looking at the man approaching with a knife. "Do you really want to try that?" She asked, yet a part of her wished he did, she could do with stretching in the morning, as they were apparently wanted now. So she doubted they'd be walking out of town.

As Steiner handled the guards the man who was coming up on Ylva stopped dead in his tracks at her words. "You know magical wisps have been flying around the area all night with pictures of you and that man. They put a huge price on your head, you guys must have really fucked up... with just one of your heads I would be set for life!" He told Ylva before lunging at her with the knife.

Ylva listened to him yet felt a disappointment overcome her as he lunged at her with the knife. Reaching out with her right hand she went to grab his wrist holding the knife as she gripped it tight. Almost threatening to crush it as she rose to her feet. "What i did was let an arrogant brat who tried to kill me live." She leaned her head in, her voice barely a whisper as she stared into his eyes. "I will not make that mistake again." She then went to pluck the knife from his hand and stick it into his neck with a swift movement.

As Ylva finished the man off he just screamed in pain, no match for Ylva's might. After the man dropped to the floor dead Steiner came up to her just finishing up the guards that had come running in as back up. "It seems things have become complicated.... fighting is going to be hard at this point... for now I say we make a pack until we are able to deal with the northern kingdom... until then our fight is postponed. How about it? a truce and a pact to deal with his princess until we finish" Steiner asked Ylva holding out his hand.

Ylva turned her head a little and dropped the knife to the side after the man died. She looked at the room around them, and was not an idiot to turn down an ally in a position like this. "Agreed." She said simply and reached out clasping his hand in a beastmaster grip before turning and heading out of the door, her bow in hand as she looked around, shielding her eyes from the cold light of the sun through the snowing clouds.

Back
Top Bottom