Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oddities of Raira (1x1 with Jikkah)

Shizuo was standing outside, waiting patiently- well, patiently was an overstatement. He was trying very hard not to blow up Makise's phone so he talked to Ayane.

Shizuo could faintly hear her cellphone chime from inside, so she had to be home, right? He heard footsteps approaching him, walking down the hallway to Makise’s apartment.

As soon as Shizuo looked up, he saw she was crying, and looked like a hot mess. She was sweaty and disheveled, holding her shirt and bra in a bundle against her chest. “Shizuo..”

Makise wanted to collapse to her knees and cry, but opted to cling to his shirt and bury her face in his chest. “They came back..!”

“They had me initiated...” Looking down at her, he could see something on her shoulder and the back of her neck, was it a tattoo?

His eyes widened and he gripped her arms, "Where are they? Are they back at that fucking shed? I'll kill 'em. I'll kill all of 'em!"

“No! Please..!” She looked so fragile in his arms. “Please don’t leave me... I don’t want to be alone...”

The door had been left unlocked, everything inside untouched and neat. “I want to take a shower.” She said softly.

Makise nodded, going into the bathroom and locking the door behind her, and she would be in there for a good fifteen minutes before she came out, wearing clean clothes; a t-shirt and pajama pants. Her hair was still dripping wet, but she didn’t seem to care as she moved over to the couch and sat down.

She wanted to say yes, but she didn’t have anything to say. She didn’t want to talk about what happened, and she certainly didn’t even want to think about Hibiki or the cult, then she had a thought. “Um... Back when you got me and Ayane out of that temple... You said something.” Her cheeks were flushed slightly when she remembered when he had called her his girlfriend.

She looked up at him through her bangs, cheeks still pink. “You... You called me your girlfriend.” She said softly; how could he have forgotten?

“Yeah.” She nodded, glancing up at him. “Did you... did you mean it?” She asked softly.

She sniffled, but laughed a bit. “I would be lying if I said I didn’t like it.” She wiped her eyes, looking over at him.

Back
Top Bottom