Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oddities of Raira (1x1 with Jikkah)

“Just woke up.” She slowly pushed herself up, rubbing her sore neck. “I was going to go to Ayane’s today... Wanna come with me?” She asked.

“If you wear ankle weights, he won’t be able to bite you.” She said through a yawn, rubbing her eyes.

"Only problem is I don't own any ankle weights.." He said and stretched before standing, "Got any milk?" He asked as he headed to the kitchen.

“Yeah, there should be a new carton in the fridge; on the door.” She said, standing up and folding the blanket.

Makise sat down again with him, cheeks dusted pink. “Do you want me to make you breakfast?” She asked.

Makise smiled a bit and took his glass. “Got it.” She stood and moved to the kitchen, pulling out all of the ingredients she would need to fix up the breakfast Shizuo asked for. If there was one thing she truly enjoyed, it was cooking, especially for others.

He sat patiently before he started messaging Ayane.
"You up?"
"Yeah, Gure needed to go out. What's up?"
"Me and Makise are gonna swing by after we eat, she said you two were gonna hang out anyway."
"Oh, yeah, I would love to have you with us, Shizuo! I'll let papa and dad know!"
Shizuo closed his phone and stretched, "I told Mika we would come by after breakfast.." He called.

Makise looked up from frying a few eggs, nodding. “What’d she say?” She asked, flipping over the egg and putting the toast in the toaster.

"She's excited to see us. She's probably gonna scrub the house before we come over, maybe even vacuum her dog." He was probably joking, but Ayane would more than likely actually take a hand vacuum to Shigure to help with Makise's allergy.

Makise’s soft laugh could be heard from the kitchen, then some plates clinking before she came out with two plates and two full glasses of milk on a tray, setting it on the coffee table before sitting beside him.

"Looks great." He said, pushing the ham and egg onto the toast and eating them together. He ate slowly, staring at it quietly for a minute, "Holy shit..." He muttered

Makise got a bit nervous, looking to Shizuo. “Is something wrong? Is the egg undercooked?” She asked.

Makise’s face flushed and she quickly looked down at her own food. “Oh- I’m glad..!” She was more than glad. “I really enjoy cooking, always have.”

“You think so?” She looked up at him with a happy smile. “I’m glad, I would love to learn more recipes!”

"Hotaru likes to think he's a foodie so he has hundreds of cook books and stuff." He said, finishing his food and slamming back his milk.

“Then I’m glad I’ll get a chance to talk to him about it today.” She said, eating her food and drinking her milk.

Back
Top Bottom