Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

Soleil

Was this what love was like? Feeling crazy, giddy, excited and anxious all at the same time? That heart of hers fluttered hard in her chest as she looked at his face as he offered the sentiment back to her. A soft sigh left her as he held her and she slipped her arms about his neck enjoying being near to him. It seemed impossible that she'd feel like this and even more doubtful that she'd find Haru and that he'd share the sentiment. It... it was a like a dream come true. Something fragile and very precious to her.

Haru wanted to sing again? A laugh left her as she hugged him a bit tighter. "You know, I'm starting to wonder if you sang much before meeting me." She giggled and pulled back to look at him happily before feeling impish. That urge led her to brush a kiss over his nose with a grin. "What song?"

“ you’ll see when I sing it then if you want, love the lyrics a ton, everything about is just awesomely romantic..” chuckling a bit as he wonndered if she saw him as a bit of a hopeless romantic even, “ well I guess kinda to learn the lyrics of some songs I liked.” Giving a shrug as he still held her like she wanted before finally letting go himself.

Soleil

"Well, I can't wait then until you show me," the girl said with a laugh as she leaned up to lightly rub her nose against his own. When he released her, she took his hand and walked down the street a ways until they came to a store that looked good for picking up a bathing suit or two. "Want to try in here?" She asked softly.

“ we could then.” Smiling at her small act of affection for the moment as he opened the door and looked around for a moment before letting go of her hand, “ well I guess I’ll look for mine then.” Putting a hand on her head for a moment before leaving the girl to go to the boys side as of course it would be embarrassing for him to go with her.

Soleil

Laughing at his touching her hair before ducking some, she watched him go on off to where the boy's clothing was. "Awww here I was thinking that you wanted to watch but I guess I'll just surprise you." She watched him for a moment before slipping off to the girl's clothing section. She looked through a few suits before taking a few to try and settled on a simple red one that had straps that crossed in the back. Why red? Well, that may have been because a certain boy said that was his favorite color. Possibly. Nothing had been proven. Nothing at all. She kept the suit on but grabbed the tag off, folded her undergarments, grabbed two towels and went to pay for everything.

Haruki soon moved off to grab some shorts, black colored shorts with a red and blue simple design that were bright enough for the dark background though of course with the time they had he would look at a few others before heading off to pay for it before standing in the front to wait for her if he had forgotten to get a towel himself but not knowing he was completely fine about it for the moment.

Soon they met up again as he crossed his arms, “ well guess we can finally head over there then.” Deciding not to ask what she got as it would seem weird and a bit creepy or with the fact of course she wanted it as a surprise.

Soleil

The girl took one look at him and smirked. "Tired of waiting?" She asked with a little laugh. "I didn't take that long to find one, did I?" Those pretty blue eyes of hers sought his as she took note of his crossed-arm stance. "Or are you excited to begin your research?" She asked with a little giggle. It wasn't too long before they were outside once more. "Is it close enough to walk there?" She asked him curiously since he knew the area better than she did.

“ mmmm not too bad though it would be a lot better to just drive there most of the time to be honest then. If you don’t mind another twenty minute walk then that’s fine to just do that. Everything is kinda close with a bit of a walk which isn’t too bad most of the time if you would mind it much at all.” With a blush as she was still teasing him with that. “ jeez you really like teasing me like that don’t you, I got you back once before so I just need a way to do it again then.” Giving her a challenge as he turned to walk down the street and have her follow next to him. “ well if you wouldn’t mind using my phone to help in that research as well too.” Giving another wink then as he turned to look at her with a cheeky grin.

Soleil

"It's time with you. So, I don't mind." She answered honestly before teasing him. "You started it." A little laugh left her. "Hmmm is this to be a war then? You and I just sending out teasing volleys back and forth?" A giggle left her as they walked down the sidewalk. A soft sigh left her as she glanced up toward the clouds. Although, she blinked at the mention of his phone. "Why do you need your phone to help with your research?" There was a note of suspicion in her voice now as she eyed that grin of his. "Going live on Facebook to get the most views of your pretty girlfriend in a swimsuit?" Oh that sounded a little conceited on her part.

“ well I guess...” shrugging as he didn’t mind too much about the little war between them just the fact that they had something to share that was only known between the two anyway like a unique think every couple had though he was even thinking about a secret handshake. “ you don’t know the art of the pervert, the art of keeping pics of your sexy girlfriends and using it for....solo research purposes, SOLO..” deciding to make his research “ specific for his own ‘personal’ use.

“ I’m probably gonna die from shock though actually.” Blushing a bit at the embarrassment with the fact that he would probably stare at her almost naked body like any sane perv would at least without him hopefully still not getting hit from staring too much.

Soleil

Soleil laughed. "Yes. Yes, you're right. I don't know the art of the perv." She leaned a little closer to him looking curiously. "Where's your phone? I want to see the pics that you have already for research purposes. Show me your other girlfriends. Do you have one from every concert that you've gone to?" She lifted her chin some proudly. "I'm quite the souvenir after all." A giggle left her at the thought.

"You're not going to die. I'm not that ugly, geez." She waved her free hand through the air dismissing his worries.

“ what I mean is the opposite you dummy, even a perv can only handle so much sexiness like what I’ll see, even embarrassingly weird to say that you might see what looks like a ‘rod’ poking out from my....swimsuit...” blushing a bit harder as he looked away embarrassed again. “ this will the be the first then, and I’ve never dated before either or really gone to a concert. so your my first for everything.” As they finally made it to the beach then before he started to leave her to change.

Soleil

"A rod?" The pink-haired girl giggled. "Really?" She looked him up and down a moment before smiling slyly. "Guess that'll just mean that you like me. Really... really..." she giggled a little more. "I'm your first souvenir, Haru! I'm honored." She took a little breath. "I'll try to be a good first for you." And she meant it too.

Her thoughts shifted when they got to the beach and she nodded at his going off to change. She had her suit on under her clothes already. So, she just went on down to the sand and spread out the beach towels before sitting down on one to take her shoes off. Then she stood and slipped her shirt off and shimmied out of her pants. That just left her in the red bikini that she'd picked out and she took a deep breath and let her hair down to brush her back. Why... why did she feel shy all of a sudden? She'd done swim suit modeling before... but... this... was for Haru. A blush colored her cheeks at the thought.

Last edited:
“ well what I’m just warning you even if it’s a dirty joke, I mean it probably wouldn’t man really anything.” Shrugging as Haru stuck his tongue out beforehand going to change. Eventually he walked out with his shirt still on though, before taking it off and setting it down on the towel before he sat down With his body build being that he was tall and a bit skinny yet muscular as he didn’t really exercise much but enough to where he could somewhat even have a chance at being a model himself from swimming a lot when he was younger and the PE classes of running when he was in high school.

Haru once again hadn’t they blush from just glancing at her not wanting to be creepy and just staring as he looked out over the waves of the sea and the clouds above them.

Soleil

How long they sat looking out at the ocean was anyone's guess but they were both too shy to look at the other. Occasionally, she tossed a shy glance his way before looking back out at the water. "Hi," she said softly before looking up at his face. Taking a deep breath, she reached out to put her hand over his own. Then like it was the most natural thing in the world, she just laid her head on his shoulders as she looked out toward the waves. "This is nice."

The boy couldn’t help but flinch just a little bit though not enough for her to really feel his body reacting or noticing it as he looked over at her again to see her in the natural state of leaning against them as they still sat there quietly. “ yeah...ummm...well if your ready to go to the water then I could go with you right now unless you wanna stay for a little.” Not minding to just sit being this close to her and even in a bikini.

Soleil

"Mmmm we can go in," she murmurred absently but didn't make any effort to move away from him. This was very nice just to be with him and enjoy the scenery. After a moment, she stood up and looked toward him with a rather sweet smile. "C'mon. I'll race you." The girl giggled before breaking into a run toward the water. It wasn't long before she'd made it into the water and dived under the waves to get over the chilly temperature.

“ jeez I can’t even trust idols...even if I am weirdly dating one...” standing up with a smirk before running over and diving in as he held his breath and tried to prepare his body for the cold as shot up from the water. “ damn I hate the cold...” already shivering a bit at least for the moment before he would swim over to her and wrap his arms around the girl as he floated a bit on his back,

Soleil

Oh, it was very cold. More so than she'd anticipated but she was in now and would acclimate or so, she hoped. It wasn't very long until the girl noticed Haru surface close by. A little grin broke out on her face since his hair was slickedback. So was hers. "It's chilly. Who's bright idea was this?" A little giggle left her. "Kinda nice though." Her breath caught when he embraced her. "Mmmm this is nice too." She wrapped her arms around his as she looked up toward the sky and clouds. "Keep me warm please"

Last edited:
" I can keep you warm in alot of other places as well..." always giving the cheeky wink at the obvious dirty joke as he floated with her a bit then, " well its kinda better than mostly doing the same thing I guess. Im not really good at planning trips or anything cause I'm always alone and its just what I usually do myself so yeah it wouldnt work much if you asked what I wanted to do accept one little thing, again if know what I mean." kissing her cheek softly before eventually pulling away a bit after holding her for a while and actually doing some swimming around the girl herself, even oddly popping out of the water like a dolphin at random places around her.

Soleil

"You're so bad." She said with a blush since she wasn't really ready for that tease from him. She shook her head before letting her eyes drift closed. A little chuckle left her. "I still love you even if you do fluster me sometimes." She sighed when he let go to swim around and laughed at his acting like a dolphin. "What are you doing?" She asked with a raised brow. "Are you a merman and neglected to tell me that we'll have a dual life in the sea?" Feeling cheeky, she splashed at him.

Last edited:
“ what I’m good at swimming, I actually might as well be anyway, though I can’t really dive that deep in the ocean at least which kinda sucks.” Chuckling as he surfaced behind her and splashed back before being all tactical and trying to splash then appear somewhere else and splash again a few times as she would probably have no time to react.

Last edited:
Soleil

The pink-haired girl laughed as she felt a splash behind and she'd turned quick to try to get him back but he had vanished. "Haru?" It was a moment before she felt another splash behind her and she turned again only to feel another splash behind her. Oh, he was moving quick. A little pout crossed her features before she took a deep breath and simply sank under the water holding her breath. She was able to look around a bit under the water but the salt was a little harsh on her eyes, not bad though. Her hair floated around her head as she spotted Haru a little ways off. Swimming toward him, she wrapped her arms about his waist and broke the surface behind him. Taking a breath, she rested her cheek on his shoulder blade with a soft sigh. "Did you miss me?" She said sweetly.

Soon he swam away from her a bit to rest without the girl splashing as he went down for a minute before going back up and feeling her body against him, “ oh...well did you?” Deciding to turn the question back at her again just to probably annoy and tease her a bit, “ it would be too obvious if I said I already did...” as he turned to kiss her on the cheek before leaning back against her a bit as Haruki let her rest against him, “ I do like having you pressed against my back if you know what I’m saying...” giving a wink as he would make another dirty joke as he always obviously did.

Soleil

A smile touched across her lips. "I did miss you, splashing and all." She wasn't bothered at all being asked about it. A little laugh left her at his answer. "Well, maybe I just wanted to hear you say it. A girl likes to hear it sometimes." She closed her eyes at the little kiss and sighed happily. Although, she snorted a little laugh at his joke. "Hmmm I bet but I also think that you wouldn't know what to do with me if I were ever pressed close to you without clothes." Oh, that was a tease of her own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom