Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rockstar (with wiki234)

Innocent Anathema

Captivate Me
Once upon a time...

Soleil

Ref Pic

Electric. The thrum of excitement sparked through the air calling to her, stirring her blood and getting her ready for what was going to come. There were murmurs through the crowd, who couldn't see what was going on stage just yet before they started chanting her name. It was a heady feeling. Concerts always were. Thousands of people that only came here to see one person... her, Soleil. At her cue, the band behind her started to play and she walked up to the microphone as the backlightly lifted casting her in a silhouette. As the rest of the lighting lifted revealing her in a flirty short skirt and a gold lame tank top. Her long pink hair was drawn back from her face in a fancy updo that tumbled down as ringlets from the back of her head to brush her shoulders. Those blue eyes of hers flashed with excitement as she gave her fans exactly what they came for, her voice.

Soleil rocked it through four or five songs before she had to get a drink of water. When she lowered the glass from her lips, she caught sight of a sign in the crowd. It was the third or fourth row back. Marry me, Soleil. The sight brought a bit of a smile to her face as she chuckled softly. Fans really did do anything. Then a thought occured to her. Why not say yes? That would stir the pot and certainly be interesting.

She held the mic up close to her and held a hand out toward him with an enchanting smile. Sure, didn't that mean that half of the people around him thought that she was looking at them. It made her laugh at the idea. "You... yes, you there with the sign in the third row." She tilted her head to the side before crooking her finger to beckong him. "I think if you're going to have the guts to ask me that, then you better come up here and ask me to my face." She glanced off stage with a nod to security. "Come on up here and join me." Of course, did he mean the question on his sign or was he just trying ot get attention?

Haruki sighed as he walked through the place where one of the biggest divas was about to perform tonigh, Soleil. He had never really heard of her nor was he a big fan but not with the idea of hating her but just that he had never really heard any of her music before as him going was more by force than anything as he was literally dragged in to seeing her perform and hearing his ramblings about how she rose quite quickly to the top of popularity with her now amazing hit songs and such a beautiful and alluring voice with a body and face to match as well big time.

Of course with such a huge event like this it was odd to see him being lucky to get them tickets and even find a seat, though of course logically he had everything prepared from booking the seats to fast passes as they were able to get the front rows and a way to get in fast and easily. Under his friends arm was a rather large sign that he held up, though not really caring enough to really know what it said at all since he didn’t really want to be involved at all and even see for himself just how good her music was. Toward the middle of singing one of her songs, his friend suddenly bailed for the bathroom forcing him to hold the sign and just make sure she was able to possibly see it again not bothering to see what it said anyway as Haruki held it up on his shoulder to where she could see it clearly.

As the diva stood and pointed out even directly at him, he looked around for a moment seeing he was the only one holding a sign as he flipped it around and saw it with pure horror and shock on his face that his friend was a bastard to put something like that, now being too late as everyone’s eyes were on him and he had no where to run or hide now being forced in a worse situation, “ goddamn it you...” cursing under his breath at him as he sighed and slowly walked up toward her. Eventually Haru made it up to the stage as he instinctively brought the sign for some odd reason as the boy just stood there awkwardly for a moment. Realizing even more now, Haru was forced to say yes knowing the risk that security might have killed him or maybe the worse being the hundreds of fans turning someone like her down. Taking a deep breath his mouth started to make the words as he looked at her, “ will you marry me soleil...”

Soleil

Did he mean it or was it an attention ploy? Well, the world was certainly going to find out since Soleil had called him out on it. His expression was a little hard to read from this distance when he realized that she was talking to him. Surprise was certainly expected but was that a bit of dread? Oh, so this was an attention scheme. Although, she had to wonder if it really was that as he trudged up toward the stage reluctantly. Seemed like a pickle to her. Nevermind that, this was a good escape for now and she'd figure out the rest later. If nothing else, he'd get his time in the spotlight like it or not.

A sweet smile appeared upon her lips when he finally stood before her. She looked him up and down. Huh, he didn't appear to be her typical fan and there was definitely a look of dread in his eyes. The singer could almost feel bad for the boy but really, he'd been the one to hold up that sign. Yet, he manned up and asked her to marry him aloud. The crowd broke into different chants and excited yells. There were votes for this to go either way. Some more that even offered to marry her themselves. She held up a hand to the crowd. "Okay, keep it down. This is a big moment for me, dears. Whatever does a girl like me do?" She took a deep breath and shrugged.

Pressing her hand to her mouth, she looked over his face. "Oh dear. Oh dear. I don't even know your name. Doesn't that make you mysterious. Will you introduce yourself to me?" She asked with a tilt of her head, that light pink hair of hers brushing one slender shoulder. "I'd need to know what to call my husband besides sweetheart." She sighed softly and shrugged. "I mean if we're to entwine our lives that deeply and all." She waited patiently to give him time to offer his name and then a rather sweet smile touched her face. "Well, I need to answer your question. Don't I?" The crowd was urging her to answer behind her. She reached out and touched his hands with her own as her eyes met his. "Yes. Yes, I will marry you." The crowd erupted with cheers around them before she threw her arms about his neck and leaned close to him. "Oh this is so exciting!"

It was still not a surprising shock that she had accepted him, wondering if it was just to impress the crowd or something like that but seeing it now it was even worse how deep of a hole he just dug for himself now at this small point of time. “ Haruki...or just Haru...” replying as he froze when she hugged him trying to understand everything right now and the now the crazy future that has just opened up for them.

“ jeez that stupid cock...kind of his fault anyway..” thinking to himself as the boy would just go with it for now and hold her close to him, her curvy figure and beautiful pink flowing hair fitting right into his arms in the embrace before he eventually pulled back and nervously scratched the back of his neck as things could have gotten a lot worse though than he would have thought if the crowd was so understanding and devoted to her like that. “ yeah I’ll do my best...” as his face changed into an excited smile.

Soleil

Spur of the moment marriage. Yeah, the tabloids would eat that up all right and her manager was probably either ecstatic at the ratings or pissed at her not consulting him first. She'd find out later. That she was certain of. What was done was done though. So come hook or crook, they were stuck together for now until they either had a wedding to seal the deal or broke off the engagement.

Haruki? Haru? A little bit of a smile touched upon her lips as she found his name rather surprisingly pleasant. She held him getting used to the feeling for the moment until he pulled back looking a little confused to her. A charming smile crossed her face and only got brighter when he got excited by the idea. A little laugh left her as those eyes of hers sparkled. "That's the spirit. Me too!"

Taking his hand in her own, she turned to face the crowd lifting their joined hands for a moment. "Be happy for Haru and I." Another laugh slipped from her lips. This one was excited. Seemed that she gotten caught up in his own feeling. "I have a fiance!" The crowd was cheering. There were still some scattered disappointment throughout the group of people but the majority sounded happy. "Would you mind if we stole away, dears? I am rather fond of the idea of getting to know my fiance better." That was met with more mixed reviews from the crowd. There was a definite air of reluctance and disappointment. Soleil considered a moment before she looked toward Haruki. "One more song?" She asked him. "This one I will sing for you if you like."

His arm was lifted with hers as he kept his skilefor a moment before looking over at her, he was definently in for a ton of unexpected surprises, though of course compared to her fans at the fact that he wasn’t a fan not because he hated the girl but because he didn’t know her very well, he would give it a chance to see if they could actually even fall in love as they started to get to know each other. Soon he turned back to the crowd as well looking around and taking in the various mixed expressions of the faces in the crowd wondering if the disappointed faces were from the fans that wanted to be in his spot or something else. “ sure I would really love to hear that seriously amazing voice of yours again, and you don’t have have to do that, I don’t really feel special enough for that...” as he didn’t mind at all but the fact that Haruki didn’t want to seem that he had any intentions of stealing her away completely from the idols fans. With that the boy slowly walked off the stage and went back to his spot waiting as the song would come on and hear her sing again.

As the music filled the air, entranced by both the voice and small movements Haruki watched her closely very much understanding why everyone loved her so much as soleil had pretty much everything any guy would find in a dream girl but knowing himself fully that whether or not they were engaged that it was a weird twist of fate to accept a mostly nobody like him.

Soleil

Huh, he didn't want her to sing just for him? She couldn't fathom why. He didn't feel special? Yet, there he was walking away and that curious expression couldn't linger on her face if she had to please the crowd. So, she put on her best smile and waved to the crowd. She picked a song that she knew well, one about friendship and going through hardships yet making it through together. The funny thing about her songs was that not a single one was a love song, which was unheard of for a singer. They were all about life experiences and the like. Some thought that was crazy but it was just how things were.

Smiling happily, she waved to the crowd, thanked her band and walked off-stage to the cheer of the crowd and she wondered if Haruki would wonder if what had happened was even real. She told security to go offer him a backstage pass. If he wanted to come see her, he could. If not, well, this was his chance to walk away. She'd not go chasing after him. Her phone was blowing up as soon as she hit her dressing room. It was her manager and he was upset chewing her out for not consulting him first. That way they could have had more press there. Blah, blah, blah. She listened patiently as she went behind the folding screen to change into a yellow summer dress. Then she had sat down before a mirror removing her stage make-up since she didn't want to look like a clown in front of anyone else. She wondered if Haru would come see her or had he run? That was the question.

Haru slowly made it back to the crowd as he looked over at her like everyone else before the music started and her amazing qnd beautiful voice once again filled the room for the last time at least for now. Eventually everyone left as he did as well, though not out of the building itself as he wasn’t that type of guy to lie his ass off like that and just run, taking the pass and walking over to see her. Already like everyone else he saw her as not just an idol, but a beautiful person using a natural talent to make the world around her for her fans better as haruki made it to the door and gave a knock waiting for an answer as the lyrics of the song started to play in his head again and he would do exactly what the words were. The boy would decide to stick to her until the very end not because he could be famous because he was with her, but because with that sweet personality it really got him curious to want to learn more about her and even share some things about himself to her as well.

Soleil

Soleil's manager Riku was chewing her up one side and down the other for her impetuous decision. "Riku... Riku, calm down. It'll be okay... I know that I should have consulted you. It was a kind of the spur of the moment thing." Her manager asked if she'd even asked her parents and Soleil went silent for a moment. "No, not yet. I rather don't want to. Yes, I know that I have to. I'm just not looking forward to it." She took a deep breath. "I can handle this. You handle the press. That's part of your job, right? We can sort this out later." She was about to go on when she heard that knock at the door. "Look, Riku, I gotta go. We'll talk later."

She hung up her phone with a big sigh and rubbed her temples. "I'll handle this. I'll just do it. It's what I've got to do." Taking a deep breath, she lifted her head and got up to go to the door. She opened the door and smiled still feeling a little surprised that he'd actually come. "Hello again. Why don't you come in?" She held the door open for him. "You're not crazy or anything and going to steal my hair to auction off on eBay or something, right?" She raised a brow in question at her little tease. She looked a little different without her stage make-up on, beautiful still but perhaps a bit more real. Just then her phone rang in her pocket. She peeked at the screen going a little pale at the sight of her mother's name. Clicking her phone onto silent, she slipped it back into her pocket. "Sorry about that. Sit anywhere you like." She took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her hair. "This kinda may turn both our lives upside down. You can still walk away, you know. I won't hold it against you." Her eyes traced down as she sat down in a chair unsure if she wanted to see his expression if he was going to agree to give up this silly, spur of the moment thing. "Why did you hold up that sign anyway? You looked confused when I called you out on it."

Riku sighed as he sat down with her in the room thinking about the truth for a moment before just deciding to even tell her as he started, “ well being honest I was just dragged here by a stupid friend and he was the only holding the sign, and of course bad timing for me when I stupidly held the sign for him cause he had to go do something don’t even remember and yeah you saw it and we have this..” the boy thought again before asking a question himself, “ If I was serious right now and it was actually me doing that on purpose and I said right now I would still wanna stay like this would you stay too? And I’m not that kind of person anyway to just lie like that and say that I would use you for fame. I seriously could care less at all. If you get to know me, I bet you would even say that I’m too nice to some people who deserve sometimes...” offering a small tease at the end but of course being serious by everything.

“ I mean to be honest with you too, I’m a little happy and excited just with the fact that fake or not I kind of got to experience what it was like to have a girlfriend even if it didn’t last that long...I mean...” blushing a bit, “ well if you would rather be called a girlfriend than a wife...I...wouldn’t mind if we actually...even dated like normal...” calming himself down a bit as he wanted to set her straight that even if everything was intentional that he was the boy that would love her as the person she really is than an idol full of fame.

Soleil

Soleil listened patiently to him. Although, a bit of a grin stole over her face when she heard him mention that it'd been his friend's sign. In fact, she covered her mouth with one hand trying not to giggle at the idea as those eyes of hers sparkled with mirth. "Should I thank your friend then?" She asked. His question about whether or not she was serious left her curious. Just what was he thinking? Well, she couldn't quite blame him. He didn't know her at all. Not many did beyond the stage personality.

She searched his face slowly. "Are you being serious?" She asked softly feeling a little guarded. "Are you really interested in me for me?" It was a foreign concept to her. She grasped a lock of her hair looking away shyly before glancing back toward him. "I'm sorry, Haru, but what do you get out of this?" She wasn't sure. "Fame? Money? A job hookup?" It was a hard thing to understand for her since near everyone in her life was around her for their own personal gain. So this was different.

“ I swear to you that I’m not after fame or money or anything like that. I mean a loner guy like me can’t even try to shoot high when I don’t think I have good looks or really much talent in most things...” teasing a bit but also being serious as well at the same time. “ right now I’m not talking to the stage soleil I only want to talk to the normal pretty one. “ there’s a first for everything so I say we could give it a shot at maybe dating for a little while if you want instead of doing the whole marriage thing at least until maybe things are good between us...so soleil, would you...go out with me?” Deciding to ask her on a normal date then as he hopefully began the first step.

Soleil

Those blue eyes of hers slowly lifted to his face. "You're asking me out?" Sure, there was a little bit of confusion in her eyes and yet, there was hope too. Was he being genuine? She bit her bottom lip lightly as her gaze searched his wondering if she could trust him or if he could even trust her. Hadn't this been a bit of a selfish thing on her part? Perhaps, she had best be truthful with him since he seemed so sweet. "This... this was a little selfish on my part. I rather saw this as an opportunity for an escape for me." She looked away. "That wasn't right of me." She took a deep breath. "I was tired of guys hitting on me and only in it for their own gain without actually caring about me. My parents were also trying to hook me up with a potential business partner to make the partnership stronger and I wanted no part of it." She shook her head. "It's never quite been about me before." She reached out to lightly touch his hand. "I'm sorry for jumping into this but if you want to go out with me, I'll go with you." She wondered what it would be like. Sure, she'd been on dates before but none with someone who wasn't famous.

The boy leaned over to hold her hand in his when she touched it, “ promise you with everything I have that I’m not into dating a girl like you just for that, I am being honest that if we go out then I’m going out with the real you that isn’t famous and just a fun loving and sweet girl...” making her the promise again as he would even say it as many times as she would want. “ I’ll be here for you when your out performing for your fans and when your just the normal girl I’m looking for. Well if we’re done here we could go out and even have some food for a good performance today.” Letting go of her hand in case she wanted to pull away if she needed to do something else before taking her hand again and walking back outside now. “ so anything you might really want? Don’t really mind much and I think you derserve to choose the place then anyway...” with that the two soon began their first date as a normal couple and hopefully being a good date would even eventually push their relationship more and more into a happy long time dating couple.

Soleil

Soleil's eyes were caught on his as he shared this with her and she found that she believed him. What a strange thing for her and how coincidental that all of this had been totally up to chance. A little smile played across her mouth as she felt a little excited over the idea of a real date, a normal one with a normal boy. Like she was a normal girl. That was something that felt very far from her reach. "Oh, I don't know where to eat." She said absently. "What's good around here?" This was just a place that she was visiting on tour. So she really wasn't familiar with the area. She pulled her hair back into a messy bun since she wasn't really wanting to be recognized.

His taking her hand made her blush since it was a sweet gesture and it was so warm in her own. The contact lingered on her mind like she was some young girl having her first crush. Oh, she needed to quit that right now. They managed to make it outside and sneak past her bodyguards. She turned her phone on silent as they walked down the street and she glanced curiously in the shop windows. "What about over there?" She asked pointing to a little diner at the end of the road with a glowing sign that read 'Rex and Reba's.' "Is the food any good there?" She asked with a little laugh.

“Hmm haven’t really tried unless you really just wanna go there..” Haru put his other hand in the pocket of his jacket as they started to walk now down the street to the small diner that was pretty close to them, making a quick meal stop since they didn’t really have to go so far as he opened the door and they soon got a table and menu to sit down and relaxed as they looked over the menu for a bit. “ and it’s gonna be fun if we can do more stuff like this...” already reminding her of the possibilities of what they could really do with having more of these dates. “ Haruki really felt some strong feelings toward her now even with the idea that with them being mostly comfortable so fast with each other that it felt like they were something like even old friends that lost each other living separate lives but together again. Eventually they both ordered as well as now it was time to relax casually and talk about whatever she wanted to right now.

“ it’s funny and weird how I’m a bit excited and happy about all this happening very oddly all in one day because of something kind of stupid, but...these feelings now are something that I’m holding onto now...I really hope then that I can be that person you want me to be then.”

Soleil

Soleil had never really been to a place like this and her eyes were rather wide with wonder as she looked about the diner. It was just so interesting from the sparkly vinyl seats, which made her giggle at how flashy that they were. Haru's mention that they could have more fun doing things like this had brought a little blush to her face. Could they do this again? Was she allowed this little escape from her gilded world? She rather hoped so. Of course, she had to be sure to keep Haru seperate from her feelings of just playing normal.

Haru's words were flattering after that and worried her some. "It is funny how things turned out but I'm excited too. I never thought that I'd find someone that was interested in who I am, not what I do." She flashed him a rather shy smile. She thought for a moment curiously over what to do. "Are you sure that you like me? I may be really strange." She said with a little giggle before shrugging. "In all honesty, I wouldn't know if I was or not."

“ that’s not even something to question when we’re all like that. I mean I’m weird and you like me so of course it’s the same that I like you too, that’s why I asked you out anyway I’m dating the weird, cute, fun you and not really the idol you...” with that reply Haru slowly leaned back against the seat behind him as he casually relaxed still waiting for the food. “ you don’t have to worry about my feelings for you, because I do like the fact I’m dating a normal girl and to be even honest your the first one I even tried to ask to be my girlfriend. I’m the stereotypical guy that has no chance with any other regular girl but I’m not saying that in a bad way because for me it makes everything so much more special that’s it’s someone like you who’s pretty and smart and has lots of talent, and you can easily change to become a fun loving normal person.”

Haruki gave a small sigh though really hoping then that it didn’t come off as weird or still bad for her, “ if you think I said something bad though I’m sorry..” deciding to give an apology anyway. Eventually their food arrived of course and he started to eat still wondering for the moment that hopefully he didn’t say anything bad or mean something wrong at all.

Soleil

"We're all weird?" Soleil laughed at the idea before thinking about it. "I guess that you're right. You'd be surprised what some of the celebs are like. Far from what they portray on the movies." That was the truth. Of course, wasn't the world hiding behind a mask and portraying themselves off as someone that they thought the world wanted to see. Rather than who they really were. That was just how the world worked though. So judgemental and unaccepting.

It surprised her to hear that she was the first girl that he'd asked out and there were those compliments again. Well, they didn't feel like simple flattery to get something. He just looked so earnest saying them. She leaned forward a bit trying to figure out his expression. "Why do you think that you'd have no chance with a regular girl? You're very sweet, Haruki and that's something that I'm not frankly used to unless someone is trying to sweet talk me into something." She tilted her head to the side casually considering. "You haven't said anything bad that I can tell."

She looked up as the food arrived and thanked the waitress, who said they should enjoy. Her eyes were bright looking at the food. She'd ordered french toast. "I can't believe that they serve breakfast at this hour," she said in amusement but she was really happy by the idea. With a laugh, she put a little syrup on her toast and ate some happily looking for all the world like she'd just had the best meal of her life. "Oh that's really good."

“ yeah stereotypical regular quiet boy no one would really care about...” saying again as he he should relax a bit more and try not to even worry about saying anything since it seemed she had mostly trusted him to be around her at all like that. “ well I have better toast...” sticking his tongue out at her playfully as he compared the food, which was three pieces of brown toast but with the only different being that in he middle of his were eggs in it. Soon he started to eat himself, sitting back and just relaxing on the date with her.

Soleil

Soleil looked curiously at his toast when he said it was better. A little laugh left her. "Your toast has an egg in the middle. I've never seen that before." She sounded fascinated by that idea too. "Maybe they are better," she admitted with a laugh. "But I have syrup. My parents and manager would never let me have this." She laughed at the idea of getting away with it.

"Hey Haru..," she asked curiously and waited for him to look up at her before reaching out with a dab of syrup on her finger and put it on the tip of his nose with a laugh. "Why do you keep talking down on yourself?" She tilted her head to the side with a little grin. "I think you're pretty cute and I'm famous. My opinion counts for a lot." Oh brother, that was a made up boast but she was trying to cheer him up and play off the fact that she'd called him cute, which was making her blush a little.

the boy simply shrugged, smiling a bit at her cute little laugh now as it seemed she was even having a bit of fun just because of him. looking and over at her he flinched as he of course didnt expect it, wiping off the syrup from his nose with a napkin, " well I mean what else would I really do when I have really no friends besides him mostly, no point in really talking so high about myself like I would really matter much to anyone I would ever meet. With that it happens that the person would completely ignore me like I wasnt even there like a one time hi thing then nothing.' trying to explain a bit as he leaned back. " you bringing me up to the stage and then sending me back down I didnt have high chances that you would want to see me again or anything, that you would just be saying all that stuff just to please the fans and forget it about completely like a stunt or something.' explaining his honest first feelings about everything to her as of course now he had her as his girlfriend.

Soleil

Soleil took a deep breath while he spoke considering his words. She glanced away. "I already said that it was a selfish of me to take you up on that sign. Yeah, it'll get the show good ratings and give the fans something to gossip about. It may even help me out some of the more awkward parties that I have to go through and I realized that. It's why I offered you an out. I just..." she played with her toast for a moment. "I just wasn't expecting you to be sweet like this." She smiled a bit and laughed a little sadly. "I've found that the opinion of others don't really matter all that much. Like for me, people love who I am on stage and what associating with me can do for them. Yet, you... you don't seem to be like them at all. You're so humble. I feel comfortable with you. More so than with my own family. Is that strange?"

“ yeah it can be a bit weird I guess...right now I was hoping for a friend and maybe a girl I can maybe fall in love with for real, that’s why I didn’t care about the idol part of you much. Itwas easy for me to try and get to know you more personally because I wasnt after what you already have. We’re dating now so the only thing I’m focusing on is me being able to see that little smile for me...” playfully poking her cheek before putting an arm around her and pulling her into a hug before letting her sit back again. “ you maybe wanna walk around or maybe even for the mall to go to the arcade or something? Not really good at planning stuff though...” with that he ate until he finished and when she did he went over to pay for both of them. “ hmm maybe we should go for a bit of karaoke then just so I can sing for you myself too...” teasing a bit but knowing one song that he did actually wanna sing to her to show her his feelings.

Soleil

At that poke to her cheek and his pulling her close for a hug, she felt her face get warm with a blush. Imagine. Her, the Soleil, blushing. It was almost unimaginable. "Huh, I may be able to do that." Of course, she still felt a little uncertain since he was talking a bit of end game stuff. But smiling? One date? She could do that. Perhaps try to be a little normal for once. She raised a brow lightly. "You sing? I think I may want to hear that." She said with a laugh as she finished off her toast. "You ever been to karaoke before?"

Back
Top Bottom